Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Nutmeg Radio

Every time I ask my sources if there is any chance it can RV without the global settlements happening first and they say, "For the one thousandth freaking time NO!"

So...

What can I say.

Just take into consideration for a moment, that the WGS does not exist [at least in the part that it's a "trust" sitting somewhere in Brussels]

I believe the story of Leo Wanta...but I think it ends there. [that hemade money with businesses offshore and was stripped of everything]

I have still not been able to find an answer as to why it has gone from 47T + to now 100T. {I've made mention of this 3 times now and the topics get buried} Not even with the supposed daily penalties accruing for non-payment/disbursement can this literally double in a year's time

Why I mention a year is the start of Travelman's postings [where I could find them in a search] and all relative info pertaining to the WGS

Different Site

Note: the "leowanta" here --after hours of research on my time, has been said to be a woman, and posts in other places with this name

IMO--- these are very strong accusations/statements and I have not seen them refuted or for TMan to defend himself.

I was very disappointed in the questions directed at Tman on both call ins. If I hear he is doing it again I will let you know. My own knowledge cannot be shared because it is in confidentiality.

I have answered that though.

This is a battle of control between American dynasties and European. America cannot revalue because it is broke. The world stopped lending them everything. They are waiting for America to cry Uncle. The GS is to show the world the money has been put up but America won't accept the conditions.

The Lion waits on the other lion to get weak enough to take down.

• Downvote 1

J

IMO--- these are very strong accusations/statements and I have not seen them refuted or for TMan to defend himself.

Clarification of ths statement:

I meant the statement , as provided here, from a posted [from the link I included in my post] that has a few threads in this site, all relating the CMKX [a whole other story-- supposed their payouts are to be related to the IQD RV--- CMKS is a SEC scam --naked sort selling]

people "Tman" is travelman from Benfulford's blog-ivory also posted there until it got thrown out...by benjamin...

Tman is a fraudster---he is pushing Lee Emil Wanta/Mike cottrell scam he is in this for attention---he and ivory are the "white hats"---who have zero contacts--except with Tarot cards.

Travelman and Ivory coming in the back door telling people cmkx is in the world global settlements---cmkx trust is not in this Global Settlements don't exist--it's all fraud...on cmkxers---Lee Emil Wanta/Mike cottrell learned of cmkx through Hodges----they want you to believe they have control of our trust WHEN THEY DO NOT!

YOU CAN PUT THIS TRAVELMAN IN FILE 13 (TRASH CAN)----ON BENJAMIN'S BLOG THERE ARE MANY TRUTH---SEERS----THEY OUTED TRAVELMAN AND IVROY LONG AGO---KICKED THEM OFF THE BLOG!

BE WISER THAN THE SERPENT AND HARMLESS AS A DOVE----

Travelman proclaims to work with Bonney Lindel whom is obama's hit man to capture the global settlements---he was replaced as Pay Master when Obama scamed $90B off the cmkx trust and used Bonney Lindel to try get into our trust------Congress found out about it and bonney lindel was replaced---TRAVELMAN---continues on like he is SOMEBODY---when he is NOBODY

So, while the story of WGS might sound plausible, the discrepancies of stories and dollar amounts need to be explained- otherwise one needs to take the White Hats info on the Dinar with a heaping tablespoon of salt---I believe they are doing an excellent job of informing their readers on corrupt politicians, but I think the Dinar bit they offer is a vehicle of some sort to promote their cause/gain followers.

Looking forward to another TMan call in [if he does one]--I believe this time he's going to have to face some really tough questions

Edited by FreckledFuzz

Clarification of ths statement:

I meant the statement , as provided here, from a posted [from the link I included in my post] that has a few threads in this site, all relating the CMKX [a whole other story-- supposed their payouts are to be related to the IQD RV--- CMKS is a SEC scam --naked sort selling]

people "Tman" is travelman from Benfulford's blog-ivory also posted there until it got thrown out...by benjamin...

Tman is a fraudster---he is pushing Lee Emil Wanta/Mike cottrell scam he is in this for attention---he and ivory are the "white hats"---who have zero contacts--except with Tarot cards.

Travelman and Ivory coming in the back door telling people cmkx is in the world global settlements---cmkx trust is not in this Global Settlements don't exist--it's all fraud...on cmkxers---Lee Emil Wanta/Mike cottrell learned of cmkx through Hodges----they want you to believe they have control of our trust WHEN THEY DO NOT!

YOU CAN PUT THIS TRAVELMAN IN FILE 13 (TRASH CAN)----ON BENJAMIN'S BLOG THERE ARE MANY TRUTH---SEERS----THEY OUTED TRAVELMAN AND IVROY LONG AGO---KICKED THEM OFF THE BLOG!

BE WISER THAN THE SERPENT AND HARMLESS AS A DOVE----

Travelman proclaims to work with Bonney Lindel whom is obama's hit man to capture the global settlements---he was replaced as Pay Master when Obama scamed $90B off the cmkx trust and used Bonney Lindel to try get into our trust------Congress found out about it and bonney lindel was replaced---TRAVELMAN---continues on like he is SOMEBODY---when he is NOBODY

So, while the story of WGS might sound plausible, the discrepancies of stories and dollar amounts need to be explained- otherwise one needs to take the White Hats info on the Dinar with a heaping tablespoon of salt---I believe they are doing an excellent job of informing their readers on corrupt politicians, but I think the Dinar bit they offer is a vehicle of some sort to promote their cause/gain followers.

Looking forward to another TMan call in [if he does one]--I believe this time he's going to have to face some really tough questions

Travelman and his associate were not kicked off of Benjamins blog, they can post at anytime.

I have tried to answer this many times.

There are two sides to this.

One of which is going to lie their butts off about the other side.

Choose your side.

I have.

• Downvote 1

I'm also going to note that while [lately] -- TMan said in his audio that he wasn't involved with Ben Fulford, they must have had a falling out of sorts as "Travelman" used to post on Fulford's blog as well as info I have gathered from "Vandalia Republic News"

I would call that involvement

Disclaimer: Yes, I am a dinar holder. I have researched for hours [still do] , to virtually all corners of the Internet, to try to find the truth...but as of today it all seems to be perceived truth.

I was very disappointed in the questions directed at Tman on both call ins. If I hear he is doing it again I will let you know. My own knowledge cannot be shared because it is in confidentiality.

I have answered that though.

This is a battle of control between American dynasties and European. America cannot revalue because it is broke. The world stopped lending them everything. They are waiting for America to cry Uncle. The GS is to show the world the money has been put up but America won't accept the conditions.

The Lion waits on the other lion to get weak enough to take down.

You're talking about the Eastern and Western factions of the New world Order?

I always hear conflicting reports.One particularly worrying one was some guys claim that the Iraqi Dinar was merely a worthless scam that was run by Bush and Clinton to con people out of money.According to him they bought off the Dinar after they invaded the country and it was at it's lowest value.Fella claims that they knew it would never RV at any profitable rate (because they control Iraq) and that they still made a killing because they are able to sell them at higher prices to pumpers and then investors around the world.That kinda adds a new possible meaning to the earlier tales that Bush has had pallets of Dinar delivered to his house in the past.Makes you wonder if he was intending to just sell them to investors for profit,or was keeping them for himself when the currency finally RV'ed.

I'm also going to note that while [lately] -- TMan said in his audio that he wasn't involved with Ben Fulford, they must have had a falling out of sorts as "Travelman" used to post on Fulford's blog as well as info I have gathered from "Vandalia Republic News"

I would call that involvement

Disclaimer: Yes, I am a dinar holder. I have researched for hours [still do] , to virtually all corners of the Internet, to try to find the truth...but as of today it all seems to be perceived truth.

The paid trolls on Fulfords blog snipe about evidence and promote time travel and galactic federations. T and his associate realized that they were wasting time arguing with paid disinformation agents.

The list of crimes that the White Hats accused people of would be a major liable and slander suit if it were not true... and the White hats have all the bank accounts and routing numbers to prove not a word of their accusations are inaccurate. The people at the end of them, know it.

As stated in the January 21 letter, the following is a partial chart of Government Officials sent to the Supreme Court that have benefited in the blocking of Falcone's Funds.

President Obama Vatican Bank $1,000,000,000 President Obama Bank of Santander $1,000,000,000 Vice President Joseph Biden Vatican Bank $100 Million Tim Geithner Vatican Bank $700 Million George Bush, Sr. Vatican Bank $700 Million George Bush, Jr. Vatican Bank $200 Million Alan Greenspan Vatican Bank $500 Million Mitt Romney Vatican Bank $400 Million Michael Herzog Vatican Bank $500 Million Bill & Hillarious Clinton Vatican Bank $400 Million Paul Guennette (associate of Bush, Sr.) Vatican Bank $700 Million

Note 1: The chart of stolen funds supplied to the Supreme Court focused mainly on the Vatican Bank. We listed the account data exactly as it was delivered to the Supreme Court. Why are all these corrupt Politicians using the Vatican Bank? Note 2: As we have reported previously, we have tracked several other large bank accounts around the world associated with the above conspirators. Note 3: As noted in letter #2 above, there is a list of several other government officials who have received illegal payments that are deposited at the Vatican Bank. Note 4: Since the delivery of this information to the Supreme Court, several of the above conspirators have been moving their funds out of the Vatican Bank. The detail of each action is continually monitored and further proves their guilt.

The paid trolls on Fulfords blog snipe about evidence and promote time travel and galactic federations. T and his associate realized that they were wasting time arguing with paid disinformation agents.

The list of crimes that the White Hats accused people of would be a major liable and slander suit if it were not true... and the White hats have all the bank accounts and routing numbers to prove not a word of their accusations are inaccurate. The people at the end of them, know it.

As stated in the January 21 letter, the following is a partial chart of Government Officials sent to the Supreme Court that have benefited in the blocking of Falcone's Funds.

President Obama Vatican Bank $1,000,000,000 President Obama Bank of Santander $1,000,000,000 Vice President Joseph Biden Vatican Bank $100 Million Tim Geithner Vatican Bank $700 Million George Bush, Sr. Vatican Bank $700 Million George Bush, Jr. Vatican Bank $200 Million Alan Greenspan Vatican Bank $500 Million Mitt Romney Vatican Bank $400 Million Michael Herzog Vatican Bank $500 Million Bill & Hillarious Clinton Vatican Bank $400 Million Paul Guennette (associate of Bush, Sr.) Vatican Bank $700 Million

Note 1: The chart of stolen funds supplied to the Supreme Court focused mainly on the Vatican Bank. We listed the account data exactly as it was delivered to the Supreme Court. Why are all these corrupt Politicians using the Vatican Bank? Note 2: As we have reported previously, we have tracked several other large bank accounts around the world associated with the above conspirators. Note 3: As noted in letter #2 above, there is a list of several other government officials who have received illegal payments that are deposited at the Vatican Bank. Note 4: Since the delivery of this information to the Supreme Court, several of the above conspirators have been moving their funds out of the Vatican Bank. The detail of each action is continually monitored and further proves their guilt.

EGK---

I'm not doubting the above information as I know the consequences [or what could become] of that--and, as I've mentioned before, I applaud their efforts.

What I don't buy into, however [and what is not mentioned on their blog in anyway-shape or form, However TMan, as he states is associated with, and has mentioned on other blogs] his views on the Iraqi Dinar.

The viability of the WGS and it's a trust of $100T --[and like I said it started out at 47...this really needs to be addressed--how it magically grew in a years time].....all in all it does not add up. Don't get me wrong,---- I'd *like* to believe it's true, but for my discerning mind and all the reading, watching, and listening I've done- it doesn't add up. I think if this were true--no matter how corrupt people were there would be someone ---somebody else--- somewhere that knew about this too and would be writing about it.

Sadly, it's just 1 person.

I'm not trying to be a rabble rouser--just trying to -find the [absolute] truth--and not perceived :)

In my opinion, the representation of Falcone/Wanta/Tropos are only because they were willing to be the names on the lawsuits... there are hundreds of other companies that were put out of business by theft and mysterious flash crashes and such... Thousands of people ROBBED... and they are like a train behind these original lawsuits...

Lawyers hire PIs... and sometimes the people serving the people in power with court papers need to be trained in self defense. The two people I speak to have their roles.

I tried to stay close to this story for several reasons...

One, it is one of the biggest stories in history.

Two, If we don't win this thing we are all going to lose worse than can be imagined.

Three, This is it... the FEMA camps are ready for business... We the people get to choose between Godfather 1 or 2 or we can perhaps wake up en masse and not be stupid cows/sheep.

Either way, I personally believe none of this can go much further without every camels back snapping like pretzels in the very near future.

I put my faith on what may be a longshot... I don't know. I looked at the other horses and they have proven themselves liars and killers for 40 years.

Our military needs to work for the nobodies not the billionaire Godfathers.... some understand this.

95% of my questions are not being answered because who am I... no one...most of us are not central to this... The 47 trillion gets upped...in my opinion when deadlines aren't met... Perhaps the Asian dynasty behind the original offering upped the reward.