Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Nutmeg Radio

GURU NUTMEG: BEEN WATCHING SPEED RACER CARTOONS AND BOILING WATER SINCE 5AM. THIS TIME I THINK CHIM CHIM AND SPRITAL HAVE REALLY DONE IT. WATER IS SORT OF HOT...BOT NOT HOT HOT. MY BUDDY FROM IRAQ CALLED AND SAID HIS CAMEL SPIDER STOLE ALL HIS DINAR AND MADE A NOVEAU RICHE SORT OF WEB TENT WITH IT AND COULD i LEND HIM TWENTY BUCKS TO GET TEN MILLION MORE. I TOLD HIM GET A JOB. WE ARE BLESSED TRULY BLESSED EVERY TIME WE SNEEZE AND EVERY TIME MY GIRL WHO WORKS AS A NIGHT JANITOR AT THE BANK LOOKS AT THE COMPUTER THEY FORGOT TO SHUT OFF IT SAYS forex...UH MAKE THAT.....FLOORWAX IN CLOSET....OH NO GUESS THATS A POST IT NOTE ON THE COMPUTER. NOTE TO SELF PING THE IMF AND REMIND THEM TO REVALU WORLD CURRENCIES INTO ONE LOVELY CURRENCY BASKET. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND BLESS THE TRULY BLESSED. OUR 80% WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY HAS CLOSED AND REOPENED FOR BUSINESS AND THERE IS A 99% CHANCE OF RAIN BY FRIDAY ACCORDING TO MY BUDDY NOAH WHO BUILT HIMSELF AN ARK OUT OF DINAR. BE BACK BY 5;15AM WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. WE ARE CLOSE FELLOW NUTMEGGERS CLOSER THAN THE NOSE ON A DOGS FACE TO THE OTHER END OF THE DOG NEXT DOOR. BLESS TINY TIM AND RATES THAT SAY WALK DON"T WALK. AFTER 8 YEARS I THINK THE MEN IN WHITE COATS FINALLY BOUGHT DINAR TOO. THEY WILL THANK ME AND MAKE ME DIRECTOR OF PSYCHIATRIC STUDIES HERE AT BONEHEAD PINES. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

Adam said he was putting our green dots back to zero. I have two confessions to make. First, I am like the rainman with those things... two minutes to Wapner...two minutes to Wapner... Ever since it began the obsessive compulsive side of my brain wants to average 2 green dots a post and here is the second part of the confession... at least a hundred if not more of those green dots are me trying to catch up to the 2 average... yes I need a mild form of the new drug Evenol... but now I am in a race with Adam's new format... 2 minutes to format change...2 minutes to format change... ya got me.... I just spilled coffee grounds on the floor and I am counting them before I sweep...

So...how about some green dot love? I only need...ummm...34 to be even steven.... after that... I will take my evenol...promise... and when he sets us back to zero... um...game on again but...

:)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Adam said he was putting our green dots back to zero. I have two confessions to make. First, I am like the rainman with those things... two minutes to Wapner...two minutes to Wapner... Ever since it began the obsessive compulsive side of my brain wants to average 2 green dots a post and here is the second part of the confession... at least a hundred if not more of those green dots are me trying to catch up to the 2 average... yes I need a mild form of the new drug Evenol... but now I am in a race with Adam's new format... 2 minutes to format change...2 minutes to format change... ya got me.... I just spilled coffee grounds on the floor and I am counting them before I sweep...

So...how about some green dot love? I only need...ummm...34 to be even steven.... after that... I will take my evenol...promise... and when he sets us back to zero... um...game on again but...

Don't worry about green dots, you'll have plenty of them again.

• Upvote 1

I really like that movie. Dustin Hoffman was brilliant.

I hope your pharmaceutical of choice for today does you well EGK. :)

Does Evenol come with a guarantee of no harmful side effects???? [lol]

• Upvote 1

I really like that movie. Dustin Hoffman was brilliant.

I hope your pharmaceutical of choice for today does you well EGK. :)

Does Evenol come with a guarantee of no harmful side effects???? [lol]

Side effects include crazy idea that one will become a millionaire over night on 300.00 dollar investment, an extremely dumb urge to call out people who can squash you like a bug, and sexual attraction to fish. Excuse me I'm off to the Aquarium.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Side effects include crazy idea that one will become a millionaire over night on 300.00 dollar investment, an extremely dumb urge to call out people who can squash you like a bug, and sexual attraction to fish. Excuse me I'm off to the Aquarium.

Will you be searching for a fish called Wanda? :lol:

Hoping when Evenol becomes publicly available it won't be in shot form, where it's only effective for one -time use and it's effectiveness runs out after X amounts of days, where then it might be recalled and then turned into something else.

Anyway, with Guru Nutmeg's 99% chance of rain tomorrow, I think I'll be off to do some yard work while I have the chance

BTW, I watched "Method in the Madness" last night [also the Making of] --I puzzles me why Hollywood would deny such talent, albeit you might have rubbed some people the wrong way. Talent is talent---- and if it appeals to the masses and can make people money, such petty trivialities should be set aside.

• Upvote 1

There is little doubt I made folks mad even way back then... the truth hurts... and I appreciate the compliment... Most of Hollywood success stories are a grooming process of compromise... I finally gave up on their game about ten years ago and am much happier as a result. It wasn't until I figured out the grand con and the ruthlessness behind it that I could focus my talent in a way that was satisfying. And my poverty is directly linked to the grid out there that messes up opportunity for unpopular speech...think NO FLY LIST for artists or small business... One reason the RV would allow me some elbow room as a human being.

The collective struggle of this economic war has made me a little more popular as people get what I had been saying for 30 some years... even if back then I was caught in the false psychology of left and right...Good cop/bad cop...

I think it is possible to take the crack pipe of control out of our rulers hands and have a world wide intervention that "THEY" would later be grateful for after money and power rehab... But the scariest part of our world is those who actually participate in a religion that derives its strength from mass suffering... Yikes right?

Every time I post my quest to be even is that much further off...sigh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10/20/2011 GHOST: OKIE IS HAVING ME POST FOR HIM--HE IS A LITTLE PRE-OCCUPIED AT THE MOMENT--THE FRENZY CONTINUES WITH SMOKE AND MIRROWS--DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE HEARING AND STOP CHASING UNFOUNDED RUMORS. OCTOBER WILL BE A MONTH TO REMEMBER.--NUMEROUS PROOF OF THAT HAS BEEN FURNISHED OKIE TODAY--WE'RE NEARLY THERE--START YOUR COUNTDOWN IN A FEW DAYS FOR LIFTOFF OF OKIES SPACE SHUTTLE--

The guy really is a genius...he made a space shuttle by lassooing a flock of geese, 12 helium balloons and a lawnchair...ingenuity that made America great...add 6 more balloons to counterweight the 12 pack of lonestar...

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 2

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns. ******

Was this because I posted up the above?

Sorry, I didn't mean to include the link it came with it. It didn't click in my brain to delete it.

On a different note, I am wondering how the people who have been in this for years maintained your sanity... It is quite easy to believe the hype. Especially when you need it to be true.

• Downvote 1

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns. ******

Was this because I posted up the above?

Sorry, I didn't mean to include the link it came with it. It didn't click in my brain to delete it.

On a different note, I am wondering how the people who have been in this for years maintained your sanity... It is quite easy to believe the hype. Especially when you need it to be true.

So how about you EKG?

Still thinking it's going to RV soon?