Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV by Thanksgiving? Here's why.....(maybe)

FreckledFuzz

Why Certainly! as the three stooge's would say! Yaa that's the Ticket! woo woo woo! why not forget any real reason to call an RV............! BolderDash.................! No one know's. However It would be nice if just once. Just Once! Someone anyone would provide some credible Intel..............................Anybody! Anybody!Anybody..........! One thing for sure there will be a Turkey at Thanks Giving.....! B) B) B)

There already is a turkey, and you're it. This information makes sense to some of us, and your post is just a smart-alec response with no information at all. So it doesn't look to me like you even read this post, let alone understand it. If you don't believe what was said, then perhaps you could have addessed why, but all you do is throw cold water on it. Sorry, but I just can't go to your never-never land, and I don't even like to read it because it adds absolutely nothing but a big negative to the discussion. And if you want credible intel so badly, why don't you do some research and provide it yourself?

• Upvote 2

There already is a turkey, and you're it. This information makes sense to some of us, and your post is just a smart-alec response with no information at all. So it doesn't look to me like you even read this post, let alone understand it. If you don't believe what was said, then perhaps you could have addessed why, but all you do is throw cold water on it. Sorry, but I just can't go to your never-never land, and I don't even like to read it because it adds absolutely nothing but a big negative to the discussion. And if you want credible intel so badly, why don't you do some research and provide it yourself?

Thanks Francie. I'm really glad to know that the time I spent yesterday on research wasn't a futile effort :)

One can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink it. ;)

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

You tell em, you tell em like it is. Many people her can read, but do not comprehend. A lot of good folks left this forum and I can see why with some of the daft behavior here.

• Upvote 1

PacoTaco- My belief is that there is too much instability in the country . There has been no credible INTEL to lead anyone with one iota of common sense that an RV of the IQD is imminent. Fact.

We have wishful thinkers and dreamers making up info to Pump the dinar. Others, receive the attention they seek by drawing in readers to their nonsensical postings. The naive gobble it up.

When this year comes to an end and there has been no RV, I will tell you " I told you so".

• Downvote 1

Well, slippers are more comfy than dancing shoes. I love my fuzzy slippers.

At least what I brought forth is NOT BS. I claim not to know anyone special or have any special intel.

I'll be more than happy to supply the Patron to you after the RV :)

It's deal! Let's hope it is soon.

No RV by Thanksgiving. We are not close.

Sheik, your opinion is respected. Please, if you are going to state "We are not close" tell why you are thinking that. Bumper sticker statements do not give us information to evaluate so we can come to a conclusion on our own.

If you are going to drop a bucket of cold water on somebody, at least hand them a towel.

Please let us know your thoughts on this..................

I posted a thread about this, but it's not very popular. I feel this is VERY important.

Explains why Adam says RV by Thanksgiving.

Explains the 'baskets' Okie Dokie (and all his other schizophrenic personalities) talk about

Explains all the wild bank screen activity 1st part of last month (when WOCU went live)

I am not a guru...but like to get to the bottom of things and to try to find truth behind all the secrecy.

Based on Scooters research of Iraq resources, I think RV should come out at least 1:1.

Adam said He would not be surprised if it RV's in November?

• Upvote 1

I think Sheik is right, and I don't like that he is right, but I have to agree with him.

My thoery:

CBI wants to re-denominate. GOI realizes it won't fix the problems. CBI is pushing for it, GOI is the road-block. Dragging feet, delays, etc, leads to inflation to rise... CBI realizes, we need to take a different course of action, the GOI won't allow us to do as we please. Leads to a rate adjustment..

Will it be substantial or minor? Who knows..

Depends on what Aces they have up their sleeves, how the private sector is performing, unemployment rates, and level of crude production at the time.

31 Trillion broken down to 31 Billion = $26 Billion in circulation. Divide that by 31,000,000 = $838.71 per person.

Their population, in my opinion, is about to have a "boom." The younger generation will now be older, looking for jobs, starting families, etc. This leads to: Higher demand of goods, jobs, IQD, services, housing, electricity, etc.

Statistics once showed that a high % of their population was very very young... I can't remember the age limit & the %, but it was a majority. That report was reasonably old, and things have changed.

They can re-denominate, but they're just going to go right back to printing & issuing mode and inflating their money supply...

Interesting to see how this plays out... We may benefit, we may not, but since we all have an invested interest we enjoy watching... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The information is certainly very interesting and valid...I'm just not sure how it allows them to change the value of their currency. It has no impact on their money supply or their assets backing their currency. I get that it uses the value of oil....but they still have to get it out of the ground and sell it in order to convert it into liquid assets.

PacoTaco- My belief is that there is too much instability in the country . There has been no credible INTEL to lead anyone with one iota of common sense that an RV of the IQD is imminent. Fact.

We have wishful thinkers and dreamers making up info to Pump the dinar. Others, receive the attention they seek by drawing in readers to their nonsensical postings. The naive gobble it up.

When this year comes to an end and there has been no RV, I will tell you " I told you so".

Well, now that really gives us something to look forward to, doesn't it? I bet we'll all be looking forward to seeing you then. :(:angry:

Thanks Francie. I'm really glad to know that the time I spent yesterday on research wasn't a futile effort :)

One can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink it. ;)

Go RV!

You are most welcome. I really appreciate the information you gave us. Many thanks to you for doing this work and bringing it back to us. :):P

Everybody wants to believe in an RV just like me but folks, this is the real world. Don't you all think that if there was any truth to this that wall street would be all over this as well as the news media and thousands of other folks that that are in the know about world trade. The real world says that you don't invest a mere $1000 bucks and become an over night millionaire or even in 7 years become a millionaire. Just look who's making all the bucks, the sellers, they have gotten totally rich in the past few years selling us pretty paper. You all can bash if you want but this is just my humble opinion based on the facts of life. As said before, I'm going to keep what little I have but wouldn't give a dime for any more. Just like my first statement, I still want to believe but this by Thanksgiving, by Christmas, by June 30th, by Chinese New Year, by Halloween, by Erbil, by chapter seven lifted, by next Thursday and on and on is getting just a little old and none is based on any facts, just hearsay and pure BS. I rest my case.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2