Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Exposed value of the Iraqi Dinar

Aqua Dude

You are so right on that rate, for the past yr they have made many press releases that they wanted it to rate out at 1-1 for it would be easy for there people to work with as they have with the US dollar for the past yrs. You just had to pay attention to what they say. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your right, it does talk about 1 NID being equal to 1 USD, but it seems that this was to be the plan for the original exchange in 2004 with the new currency.

That they would switch out the Saddam dinar (ID) for the current dinar (NID) at a ratio of 6000 to 1, and that the (NID) would be equal to 1 USD....

But instead they switched out ID for NID (which we hold now) at a ratio of 1 to 1....

The plan is definately to get the value back to the 3 dollar range, and they have the opportunity to do so but they need alot of work still......it will definately take sometime....

Using the statements you did to validate they want the dinar 1 to 1 with the USD could still be taken from reading it, but with the equation they used it doesnt make any sense or fit simply because we have the NID and it was exchanged at a much lower ratio (probly due to the fact they didnt wanna piss off the people of Iraq by telling them it takes 6000 saddam dinars to get 1 of the new ones....that probly would not have sat so well with the citizens. But im not saying that they cant get it 1 to 1 or that its not the plan.....just that there are many ways to get that....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

For all that know how "THEY" work, they must tell us what they are doing BEFORE they do it, and this document was released A LOOOOONG time ago, letting us know what thet are going to do BEFORE they do it....this is how THEY always do....in movies.....in literature....if you're keen enough, you will have FREE(d) YOUR MIND

A friend of mine calls this the age of "Revelation of the Method." We are currently living in that age. B)

• Upvote 1

Great Post! JMHO, and I have stated it many times, is that they need to come in at least a little over the dollar, so that they can eliminate the US Currency, and get the Iraqi's using their own currency. There are so many ways that they can accomplish this, but I really think they will keep it simple, with an RV, and then phase out the old currency, while introducing the new currency. :)

Keeppppp, don't shoot me brother!!! :lol:

Like I said before, this is JMHO, and I respect the opinion of the others that think this might lop. There is possibilities of either. :blink:

Let's hope I am right about this, and we all walk away......HAPPY! :D

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

in time it will be. just because they want a one to one, FOR EASIER TRANSACTIONS, really isn't a good reason, if your economy cannot handle that high of an exchange then it won't happen. i agree with Adam, i think 10 to 30 cents in the beginning, with a cash in window of 30-90 days. just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

in time it will be. just because they want a one to one, FOR EASIER TRANSACTIONS, really isn't a good reason, if your economy cannot handle that high of an exchange then it won't happen. i agree with Adam, i think 10 to 30 cents in the beginning, with a cash in window of 30-90 days. just my humble opinion.

Your points are certainly valid. Like many here, I hope for the best and have planned for the worst. God Bless!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Aqua Dude. Plus one to you! RV!

Hi Canuk! Know how I am always bragging that my boss lives 100 miles away, which is why I have wayyyy too much time on my hands for this?? She came in today, so I HAD to talk to her!! Nah, I love her. We had fun! Anyway......been gone for a few hours.......What did I miss?? :lol::wave:

My concern is that the 1 to 1 value will be obtained after the "raising" three zeros from the NID. They have stated numerous times this is also their goal.

It's possible that after the three zeros have been 'raised', an introductory float could introduce the then New, New Iraq Dinar (NNID) at a beginning value of $1.10 to $1.30. It's a profit to be sure but not one many here have been hoping for. But, if there is no cash in window for offshore holdings of NNID, it would be possible to hold on to your holdings (I know - redundant) until such time the NNID increased to a more palatable $3 or more.

Again, just a personal concern, I hope it doesn't go down that way.

George

• Upvote 2