Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 8:20a.m. 10-19-11

pluMmet

Im not Adam but you have to factor in the amount of currency that Iraq has.....its inflated right now, and the more you have of something, the less desirable and valuable it is.....

Even with the rise in cost of oil that they are producing, it doesnt make up for the fact of having alot of currency in circulation....

So a small RV would be more feasible.....Its not all about the exchange rate that will attract investors as Iraq is attracting many with the low value they have now, its more about the stability of the country, its govt, and its economy

I agree Keep but $.86 would be very nice.

• Upvote 2

Im not Adam but you have to factor in the amount of currency that Iraq has.....its inflated right now, and the more you have of something, the less desirable and valuable it is.....

Even with the rise in cost of oil that they are producing, it doesnt make up for the fact of having alot of currency in circulation....

So a small RV would be more feasible.....Its not all about the exchange rate that will attract investors as Iraq is attracting many with the low value they have now, its more about the stability of the country, its govt, and its economy

Keep....

What about the argument that if they come out at a dime or twenty cents, there would be a massive move by big money to scarf up tons of dinar?

Also...I am trying to come up with a number that would do the trick for Iraq, but it would be just high enough to shut down the masses from buying millions. Any ideas, or am I on the wrong track?

I also wonder how many IQD are now in the hands of traders and dealers. If the ME supply would shut down instantly, rv or no rv, how long before you couldn't find any at the dinar banks?

I would appreciate your feedback Keep...and the two cents of anyone else as well.

Roll steady...

• Upvote 1

IMO,learning about the possibilities is wise,degrading and questioning peoples intelligence is wrong. I shamefully admit I get a little twisted from time to time when this occurs and respond in kind.I do believe there are some that visit DV just to scare or intimidate. Every ones opinion should be accepted,if presented in a non-confrontational manner. Does'nt mean you have to agree with it. I too have learned alot from many at DV and I thank them for all they're efforts.

You are 100% correct, these are the same issues we have been discussing in the Mod section for a week or two about needing to be corrected here at DV!!

Well said caz1104 tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 4

Keep....

What about the argument that if they come out at a dime or twenty cents, there would be a massive move by big money to scarf up tons of dinar?

Also...I am trying to come up with a number that would do the trick for Iraq, but it would be just high enough to shut down the masses from buying millions. Any ideas, or am I on the wrong track?

I also wonder how many IQD are now in the hands of traders and dealers. If the ME supply would shut down instantly, rv or no rv, how long before you couldn't find any at the dinar banks?

I would appreciate your feedback Keep...and the two cents of anyone else as well.

Roll steady...

Great points. I have the same questions.

• Upvote 1

Well said TPS!

Ok, here are my TwoCents.gif on what kind of members need to go away from this site!!

We have negative members that only make post like: What color tea is he drinking.............................BS, No one is going to make any money wegot f*ck.........., This is all BS to feed someone ego................ etc.......and has a negative rep of -290 plus

WHY do we need people like this?? What good are they doing here?? What do they contribute to this forum?? Why let them post these kind of post here at DV??

This person has no idea what the rules are for this site or do they care!!

PLUS, I think Adam said NEGATIVE people!! I didn't read where he singled out LOP'rs or RD'rs in his post!!

I agree with you. This is a complex issue when speaking of "negative". We have several levels of negativity: Some would like to get their opinion across regarding the IQD. They believe they know better about the IQD than anyone. They turned every conversation or debate into an argument, a pissing contest (always boys, never girls). I think that whatever they do in life, this is the situation they live in - conflict. Others want to push social and political opinions, religion included. They do no respect anyone's opinion but their own, and there is no room for debate. Black and white only. They are hateful, bigoted, and the least educated of all. And others want to talk just to talk, they are cute, they are sarcastic, and make no contribution to the revelant conversation. So tiresome. They make comments regarding people and situations they do know why anything about, or do not know any history. They make knee jerk, bumper sticker comments.

With all levels of negativity, one level spills over into another, and allows negativity to permeate any conversation, and any subject. This is the complexity. How do you stop the breeding of not only negativity, but what comes with it, ignorance.

So, how do you stop it? They only way is to be strict, and when others see that they cannot be negative, they will know there are CONSEQUENCES for their behavior, just like a child. We have little of that now. It is simple Psych 101 that people seek their boundaries, and if there is nothing that you lose, you will continue the behavior. So it continues.

But consequences, I believe, will stop this type of conversation in its tracks. And if some leave, and you like what they say, follow them to wherever they go. We have done that before. We survived. But we have not had consequences for our behavior, and here we are again.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Who is this pink piggy you speak of?

:P

Yo, Snap ! A Piggy Drive-By ! :o

I Will Probably See Cooked at Happy Hour.

I Won't Tell Him Where Piggy Is But I Will Try to Sell Him Some "Reputation Points" !

:D :D :D

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !!!

B) B) B)

• Upvote 4

Well, folks if a dime is true I am sure going to save a lot of federal reserve notes by not having to go to B or anyplace to cashin nor will I need to be concerned by using any of the information served up by Adam's many experts on investments.

I am sure Adam has an ear straight to Shabibi.

I sure hope you are wrong, Adam.

• Upvote 2

So...double a dime that Adam thinks, which would be .20 cents or double the 1 to 1 ratio making it 2?

How could you possibly misunderstand what he said? He said he thinks it will come out a dime and now possibly double that to 20 cents. There was no mention of a 1 to 1 ratio.

Well, folks if a dime is true I am sure going to save a lot of federal reserve notes by not having to go to B or anyplace to cashin nor will I need to be concerned by using any of the information served up by Adam's many experts on investments.

I am sure Adam has an ear straight to Shabibi.

I sure hope you are wrong, Adam.

Yeah there won't be many retiring at a dime. I am hoping for at least 50 cents.

• Upvote 2

I don't think that's fair at all. Some people here are rather vindictive, and walk around with their finger on the - button for someone they have had a simple disagreement with, and that goes for people on both sides of the LOP vs no LOP debate. I see this place emptying out real quick. :(

Agreed... I hope Adam will re-consider this.

Probably double a dime. He's always stood firm in the opinion of it RV-ing at a dime. So perhaps his opinion now is .20 cents.

That would be awesome.

• Upvote 1

Keep....

Roll steady...

There are a couple reasons why I dont think that coming in too low would be a problem for them.....

First off think about how much dinar you would be able to buy if the rate came out at like 20 cents. I know I wouldnt be buying much at all lol...and definately wouldnt have as much as I do either! We bought when it was really low, just like any wise investors would do, they would get in at the ground floor where there is the most chance for profit which is now. There are stories of companies buying hundreds of millions of dinar on the potential of the dinar to rise in value. If any of these big wigs had their eye on the dinar for any reason, they would be buying now.

Also think about how much dinar would be cashed out at the same time if it came out at 20 cents....Ive heard many people state that if it comes out low, they would cash out millions, and hold onto a little for later. I know I would cash out a good chunk of it you know why? Because there is no guarantee that Iraq will succeed in everything. No guarantees that the dinar will get back to the 3 dollar rangel. They have alot of work to do! So as millions of people are cashing out, there might be some that buy in but since the dinar would be at a higher price, I dont see tens of thousands of investors dropping millions in USD on dinar, enough to where Iraq would be at risk of getting bought out. That seems like a HUGE stretch to me. That is a huge risk to put all that faith into a country to double its currencies value. And the potential for profit is so much smaller at that point as well so I dont see that as being a smart move for many investors. Any value higher then what it is now, slows the potential for speculators to buy it up.....

We could go by the numbers that we see posted by the CBIs website which would tell us that 25 trillion is outside the banks of Iraq but other then that, I dont think you could really get an accurate number as to who holds what and how much. I mean Im sure that dealers here are sitting on a stockpile so they could surely last a little while if they were completely shut out. Our banks here across the states are also sitting on stashes for foriegn currency exchanges but there is no way of knowing for sure how deep those pockets are either. I have not seen anything that can prove how much the US holds between the banks and the speculators. But I do still believe that the majority of it is in Iraq.....I dont see there being more currency outside the country then in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

No disrespect to Adam, cause I totally appreciate him and what he does for us, and I understand that it's his site, so he can run it how he chooses, but I am in agreement with you DHardage. I expect the rumor mill will be in overdrive in the final days and it helps to be able to check out a person's reputation when you read something they post. That holds a lot of weight with me. Some people are here because they are legitimate Dinar holders, regardless of whether they think it will Lop or not Lop, they bring a different perspective to the table and you are more informed just reading the debate. But there are others who have an agenda to pump Dinar sales, or, alternatively, to get people to dump their Dinars. It really helps to be able to check out someone's reputation when you're reading a post.

Agreed and thanks.

• Upvote 2

I don't think that's fair at all. Some people here are rather vindictive, and walk around with their finger on the - button for someone they have had a simple disagreement with, and that goes for people on both sides of the LOP vs no LOP debate. I see this place emptying out real quick. :(

I don't see it getting empty, dhardage, but I do see a lot less chaotic and inflaming verbage being posted. I've been reading this site longer than having been a member as I suspect you are the same. Have you noticed an increase in the topics being turned into bash central? I have. It was much more respectful earlier in the year but maybe stress/anxiousness is do'n it, I dunno. Certainly this (consequence) will make everyone (including myself) more thoughtful in our posts.

Respectfully, I agree more with Carrello and others on this one:

I agree with you. This is a complex issue when speaking of "negative". We have several levels of negativity: Some would like to get their opinion across regarding the IQD. They believe they know better about the IQD than anyone. They turned every conversation or debate into an argument, a pissing contest (always boys, never girls). I think that whatever they do in life, this is the situation they live in - conflict. Others want to push social and political opinions, religion included. They do no respect anyone's opinion but their own, and there is no room for debate. Black and white only. They are hateful, bigoted, and the least educated of all. And others want to talk just to talk, they are cute, they are sarcastic, and make no contribution to the revelant conversation. So tiresome. They make comments regarding people and situations they do know why anything about, or do not know any history. They make knee jerk, bumper sticker comments.

With all levels of negativity, one level spills over into another, and allows negativity to permeate any conversation, and any subject. This is the complexity. How do you stop the breeding of not only negativity, but what comes with it, ignorance.

So, how do you stop it? They only way is to be strict, and when others see that they cannot be negative, they will know there are CONSEQUENCES for their behavior, just like a child. We have little of that now. It is simple Psych 101 that people seek their boundaries, and if there is nothing that you lose, you will continue the behavior. So it continues.

But consequences, I believe, will stop this type of conversation in its tracks. And if some leave, and you like what they say, follow them to wherever they go. We have done that before. We survived. But we have not had consequences for our behavior, and here we are again.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...2#ixzz1bFv76bAW

Carrello...:tiphat: ...that last line just about sums up the real focus. I definately think the new policy will deter peeps from just thinking they can say what ever when ever with no tact or TRUE respect for the original posters' links. Yep, true dat..."not had consequences for our behavior"...good way to make a person be a bit more selective in where and how they present their uber stong opinions on anything. Thanks to you, too, dhardage, I have read many a good post from you as well.

Take care all!

• Upvote 1