Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 8:20a.m. 10-19-11

pluMmet

KEEP"M

It was nice know'in ya! Guess yur gonna hafta be more objective and less negative....not sure how that will work out, but again, it was nice know'in ya!

So basically tell you what you wanna hear regardless of the information being put out??

Sure thing.....

RV tommorow at $7.00!!!

GOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 12

KEEP"M

It was nice know'in ya! Guess yur gonna hafta be more objective and less negative....not sure how that will work out, but again, it was nice know'in ya!

there is a difference between being real, and being negative. its kind of like telling your kid he or she did great, when they really didn't. i'm not saying be too real with them, but maybe steer them in another direction, into something they ARE good at. if you keep on telling them "oh you did great" someday they will realize you weren't honest with them, or someone else will tell them the truth. Adam is very straight though i have to give him that much..

i always agree with keepm. if you dont have that kind of people on here and run them out, it will all be peaches and cherries and "oh thank you you are soo nice and oh gee ya i think it will rv at $6.00, and oh you ar sooo great, and gee!!"

get it

Edited by The Jonald
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So basically tell you what you wanna hear regardless of the information being put out??

Sure thing.....

RV tommorow at $7.00!!!

See, I knew Keep is really positive on the inside!! +1 for that big Go RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sure thing.....

RV tommorow at $7.00!!!

KEEP:

While I don't always agree with you, I appreciate what you bring. Be a bit more polite about it, and I'll give you pluses....not asking much.

• Upvote 7

KEEP"M

I don't agree. Keep brings some good stuff to the table. Granted it is mostly LOP, but he doesn't want that any more than we do. He wants an RI/RV. I don't think talking about the LOP is negative at all, it just that it is constant. But all those who see an RV in every article or bit of information state their points just as aggressively as Keep. I'm hoping he is around for a long time. (No, I do NOT think it is going to LOP.)

Keep, I know you do not need defending, you can do that yourself. But just thought I would add my 2 cents.

By the way . . . Thanks Adam!

• Upvote 3

I personaly believe that Adam has been more than tolerant..... Some stuff that you find here is not tolerated on other sites. and all this information regarding the money you spent to buy IQD is FREE.. He is the one that foots the bill, regardless of paying members or not. My perception, and its just an opinion, could be that the paying members....those that have that VIP designation are tired of the banter? IDK..... but surely something to think about. just saying

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I personaly believe that Adam has been more than tolerant..... Some stuff that you find here is not tolerated on other sites. and all this information regarding the money you spent to buy IQD is FREE.. He is the one that foots the bill, regardless of paying members or not. My perception, and its just an opinion, could be that the paying members....those that have that VIP designation are tired of the banter? IDK..... but surely something to think about. just saying

I'm VIP, and I like hearing about all of the possibilities. I have learned SOOOO much more than I would if this were the type of site where people were afraid to say anything other than "GO RV".

And I personally, would rather not have other people's interpretation of the bible "shoved down my throat", but I don't see anyone locking it away in a closet.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Where, exactly, does one go to determine one's reputation level? With regard to negatives...where's the cutoff? Negative 10, 20, 30? What about positives? If someone gets 1000 positives, do they get promoted to chat mod? Seems a bit extreme to reset everything without descrimination. Why not ban those that have repeatedly large negative postings and leave everything else the same?

• Upvote 3

No disrespect to Adam, cause I totally appreciate him and what he does for us, and I understand that it's his site, so he can run it how he chooses, but I am in agreement with you DHardage. I expect the rumor mill will be in overdrive in the final days and it helps to be able to check out a person's reputation when you read something they post. That holds a lot of weight with me. Some people are here because they are legitimate Dinar holders, regardless of whether they think it will Lop or not Lop, they bring a different perspective to the table and you are more informed just reading the debate. But there are others who have an agenda to pump Dinar sales, or, alternatively, to get people to dump their Dinars. It really helps to be able to check out someone's reputation when you're reading a post.

I do not think this is going to push good debate out, I do think Adam is speaking the negative way people post their opinions. Daylite is a good example of debating with a positive influence. He doesn't just post opinions of an RD but the political aspect of Iraq. He does not drive people down with his opinions.

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I have a suggestion. On a certain date, everyone has to sign in and agree, again, to the terms of the site, which can be re-written with additional specifics (and I do not mean create a new account, but simply agree to the rules again --- this might be a logistical nightmate, I don't know). Rather than 0 out everyone, institute a policy of a points system. If you do not follow the etiquette rules, you get a warning from a mod. 3 warnings and you are banned. Simple. You read the rules. Agree. Don't adhere. Gone. History.

I don't like the 0 out system, because it is a good reference system when evaluating someone's opinion or stance on an issue.

Just my two fils.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If you stick to the rules and be a professional instead trying to get even then you won't have to worry. Yes if the place empties it then it does. This has to happen to get people attention. If we all stick to the rules then you won't have to worry my friend but if people choose to test the waters then blame only themselves.

Well said TPS!

Ok, here are my TwoCents.gif on what kind of members need to go away from this site!!

We have negative members that only make post like: What color tea is he drinking.............................BS, No one is going to make any money wegot f*ck.........., This is all BS to feed someone ego................ etc.......and has a negative rep of -290 plus

WHY do we need people like this?? What good are they doing here?? What do they contribute to this forum?? Why let them post these kind of post here at DV??

This person has no idea what the rules are for this site or do they care!!

PLUS, I think Adam said NEGATIVE people!! I didn't read where he singled out LOP'rs or RD'rs in his post!!

• Upvote 8

Adam, I'm not following your intel. on the rv amount or the fact the hcl or erbil agreements or still not in place yet. Back before the Iraqi War & Saddam was still in power. Oil was going

for $15.00 a barrel and the iqd was valued at over $3.00 to the usd. Now that oil is about $85.00 a barrel, meaning the wealth of Iraq has greatly increased. Why is the rv going to only be

.30-$1.00? I've seen statements by Shabibi that he wants to put Iraq on the financial map in the middle east. If the hcl & erbil agreements are still not law or already in place. Why is idq

being allowed to by processed by the imf as we speak? Is Iraq really inviting our vp, Mrs, Clinton, & many other important people to Iraq to impress the world with an announce that their

idq is coming in at .30-$1.00. Who would want to invest so much or trade stock a country with on an international level with a country with worthless money??? I don't buy that the rv will

come in at $8.00 or some crazy amount like that, but neither do I think it will come in and stay at a $1.00 or less. I'm not an expert, but I do use logic while looking at the intel. from you all.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just wanting to understand all this. I know nobody knows the rate or date, and it's just a guessing game. But looking at the amount of oil being produced on a daily

basis, I just see the rate higher than $3.00 based on Iraq's wealth in oil and gold. I'd like to hear your thought on this please!!!

Look Forward To Your Response,

Joe Perrone

• Upvote 2

I don't think that's fair at all. Some people here are rather vindictive, and walk around with their finger on the - button for someone they have had a simple disagreement with, and that goes for people on both sides of the LOP vs no LOP debate. I see this place emptying out real quick. :(

As is the case with most of life I guess if you have an opinion you are best to keep it to yourself

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I'm not following your intel. on the rv amount or the fact the hcl or erbil agreements or still not in place yet. Back before the Iraqi War & Saddam was still in power. Oil was going

for $15.00 a barrel and the iqd was valued at over $3.00 to the usd. Now that oil is about $85.00 a barrel, meaning the wealth of Iraq has greatly increased. Why is the rv going to only be

.30-$1.00? I've seen statements by Shabibi that he wants to put Iraq on the financial map in the middle east. If the hcl & erbil agreements are still not law or already in place. Why is idq

being allowed to by processed by the imf as we speak? Is Iraq really inviting our vp, Mrs, Clinton, & many other important people to Iraq to impress the world with an announce that their

idq is coming in at .30-$1.00. Who would want to invest so much or trade stock a country with on an international level with a country with worthless money??? I don't buy that the rv will

come in at $8.00 or some crazy amount like that, but neither do I think it will come in and stay at a $1.00 or less. I'm not an expert, but I do use logic while looking at the intel. from you all.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just wanting to understand all this. I know nobody knows the rate or date, and it's just a guessing game. But looking at the amount of oil being produced on a daily

basis, I just see the rate higher than $3.00 based on Iraq's wealth in oil and gold. I'd like to hear your thought on this please!!!

Look Forward To Your Response,

Joe Perrone

Im not Adam but you have to factor in the amount of currency that Iraq has.....its inflated right now, and the more you have of something, the less desirable and valuable it is.....

Even with the rise in cost of oil that they are producing, it doesnt make up for the fact of having alot of currency in circulation....

So a small RV would be more feasible.....Its not all about the exchange rate that will attract investors as Iraq is attracting many with the low value they have now, its more about the stability of the country, its govt, and its economy

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I'm VIP, and I like hearing about all of the possibilities. I have learned SOOOO much more than I would if this were the type of site where people were afraid to say anything other than "GO RV".

And I personally, would rather not have other people's interpretation of the bible "shoved down my throat", but I don't see anyone locking it away in a closet.

IMO,learning about the possibilities is wise,degrading and questioning peoples intelligence is wrong. I shamefully admit I get a little twisted from time to time when this occurs and respond in kind.I do believe there are some that visit DV just to scare or intimidate. Every ones opinion should be accepted,if presented in a non-confrontational manner. Does'nt mean you have to agree with it. I too have learned alot from many at DV and I thank them for all they're efforts.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 5