Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 8:20a.m. 10-19-11

pluMmet

I will take .20 all day long. However, I am not as concerned about the rate as I am the date. We all know something is going to happen. WHEN is the bigger question in my mind. It will then answer a lot of questions concerning this investment. Unfortunately, it sounds like even Shabibi himself doesnt even know WHEN.

Thanks Adam for your input.

God Bless

• Upvote 5

I don't think that's fair at all. Some people here are rather vindictive, and walk around with their finger on the - button for someone they have had a simple disagreement with, and that goes for people on both sides of the LOP vs no LOP debate. I see this place emptying out real quick. :(

KEEP"M

It was nice know'in ya! Guess yur gonna hafta be more objective and less negative....not sure how that will work out, but again, it was nice know'in ya!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 12

I don't think that's fair at all. Some people here are rather vindictive, and walk around with their finger on the - button for someone they have had a simple disagreement with, and that goes for people on both sides of the LOP vs no LOP debate. I see this place emptying out real quick. :(

No disrespect to Adam, cause I totally appreciate him and what he does for us, and I understand that it's his site, so he can run it how he chooses, but I am in agreement with you DHardage. I expect the rumor mill will be in overdrive in the final days and it helps to be able to check out a person's reputation when you read something they post. That holds a lot of weight with me. Some people are here because they are legitimate Dinar holders, regardless of whether they think it will Lop or not Lop, they bring a different perspective to the table and you are more informed just reading the debate. But there are others who have an agenda to pump Dinar sales, or, alternatively, to get people to dump their Dinars. It really helps to be able to check out someone's reputation when you're reading a post.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

If you stick to the rules and be a professional instead trying to get even then you won't have to worry. Yes if the place empties it then it does. This has to happen to get people attention. If we all stick to the rules then you won't have to worry my friend but if people choose to test the waters then blame only themselves.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

I like the upbeat attitude. And he is right about some people are simply just geared to being negative. I think you can have a different oppinion without being negative, so I like the new rule.

What is going to be funny, is when all those people get an e-mail from Adam, and the poop their pants thinking the RV happened. :lmao:

Edited by pastorbigal
  • Upvote 5