Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where or you getting your information, I was at the feed store picking up some sheep poop, when a small duck in one of the cages, told me that his mom had been on a farm who’s owner flew over Iraq and saw with their own eyes a large truck. The truck was being followed by a small army which appeared to be guarding large amounts of new small demons of Iraq Dinar. The truck parked right in front of an ATM machine so it has been reported when no one was looking they filled the machine with new Dinar. When the Iraq government finds the Iraq twins Ohbo and Ohbob which or joined at the lips they can bring them back to push the final RV button. The new 110 year anniversary Barbie doll will have the rate and exact date on the back so we must all go to Toys R Us and pick one up to find the rate and date. If you want you can join my email and I phone list for $139.99 a month and I will send you the new rate and date which will not be close but I will make $139.99 a month which will make me very happy.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 66

I'm finding it hard too believe how many -s this person got for what was obviously a joke. Maybe not too funny, but a joke none the less. I'm not sure I have ever seen that many negs on one post.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wait.........yes I have.

Sorry Keep, you have lost your throne.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm finding it hard too believe how many -s this person got for what was obviously a joke. Maybe not too funny, but a joke none the less. I'm not sure I have ever seen that many negs on one post.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wait.........yes I have.

Sorry Keep, you have lost your throne.

I've seen keep with alot more negs than that, lol. Doesn't matter, he still has an overall high rep.

• Upvote 2

I know, saw that. I gave you a + for your comment even though they are all gonna be cleared anyway. I am gonna be alot more selective with my + and - from now on.

tell me about it! With my finger on the - button, "do I really want to see this person gone"? With my finger on the + button, "I may need this to save someone from unwarranted negs" It's getting too complicated in here! :lol:

Where or you getting your information, I was at the feed store picking up some sheep poop, when a small duck in one of the cages, told me that his mom had been on a farm who’s owner flew over Iraq and saw with their own eyes a large truck. The truck was being followed by a small army which appeared to be guarding large amounts of new small demons of Iraq Dinar. The truck parked right in front of an ATM machine so it has been reported when no one was looking they filled the machine with new Dinar. When the Iraq government finds the Iraq twins Ohbo and Ohbob which or joined at the lips they can bring them back to push the final RV button. The new 110 year anniversary Barbie doll will have the rate and exact date on the back so we must all go to Toys R Us and pick one up to find the rate and date. If you want you can join my email and I phone list for $139.99 a month and I will send you the new rate and date which will not be close but I will make $139.99 a month which will make me very happy.

this is nothing but BS...why are you on this site? Negative people need to leave..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am happy to see the grammar police taking their job so seriously, they don't let nothing slide!!!

I am happy to see the grammar police taking their job so seriously, they don't let nothing slide!!!

And I or happy to you you post this twiced!

Posts like this and all the negative posts preceding a post like this seem to cause is the reason why I don't really care to be involved in this site anymore. I am a VIP and will continue to be one but I am less and less involved in these forums when I would like to be more involved.

I don't mean to be negative myself but that is what these kind of posts bring out in people and a waste of our time for most of us...imo

• Upvote 2