Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Bytes: Breitling Has Resurfaced

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Amber Alert. Has Anybody Seen Piggy ? Let's Get His Picture On Some Milk Cartons. Check Under The Mud. See If He's Wrapped In A Blanket. Slip A "Mickey" In Cooked's Drink So He Won't Scare Him. Don't Make The Clown Paint On A Sad Face. We Want Our Piggy. Wah !

Thug Note: I Put A Quote from Adam at the bottom. It wasn't on the dguru Site. It's in the News Section here at DV on the HCL Thread. Its about the HCL Law and its The Best Post I've Read in awhile. I'm Sure that Adam won't be Miffed that I Neglected to Put The Title of Guru in front of His Name. Of Course Now He will miss out on that Nifty Guru Tiara that Accompanies the Title !

10-18-2011 Guru Med DIDNT MEAN TO PUT A DAMPER BUT IT WAS OBVIOUS WHAT THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS THOUGHT WAS A PASSING OF THE HCL WAS ONLY THE DRAFT SUBMITTED. THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED THIS SITE HAD JUMPED THE GUN AND FORGOT THAT THE HCL, NO MATTER WHAT, IS A LAW AND HAS TO BE READ 3 TIMES. IT HAS NOT.

[/url]

10-18-2011 Guru Med SO WE ARE AT...28 DAYS. IF THERE WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DESERVE A BREAK, THIS IS THE GROUP. I WANTED TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MUCH TIME THEY HADNT WORKED SINCE THEY WERE SWORN IN BUT IT WAS EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE DAYS THEY DID CUZ I CAN USE MY FINGERS AND TOES FOR THAT. THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT THAT THEY HAVENT MET, THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT WAS ON THE TABLE WHEN THEY TOOK OFFICE IS STILL THERE. I DO SEE SOME SIGNS OF ENCOURAGEMENT THOUGH ON THE CRUMBLING OF THE BLOCS AND THEY ARE VOTING THEIR CONSCIENCE NOT WHAT THE BLOC TELLS THEM TO DO.

10-18-2011 Guru Breitling Alawi didn't leave, don't know where this came from. People are leaving Maliki's party to join up with Alawi. There is a wall coming up for the revaluation, so there is an end in sight. They want to revalue. Once they have the 3 security seats, then they will be internationally recognized, that's when they get into Chapter 8 and they will be forced to show their books and then you will see the true value of the dinar. Also, they want to revalue, de-dollarize and redenominate all in one shot.

10-18-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE APPROX. 35 DAYS TILL PARLIAMENT CONVENES. THIS IS MY GUESS ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I DONT THINK 35 DAYS IS TOO LONG FOR SHABIBI TO WAIT, I THINK HE WILL, JMO. I THINK THAT AN AGENDA WILL BE POSTED ABOUT 3 DAYS OR 4 FOR THE NEW SESSION. THE READING OF THE CBI DRAFT MAY COME UP THAT DAY BUT I THINK IT WILL COME THE NEXT DAY AND THIS WILL BE OVER TO A POINT. SEE IT WILL BE APPROVED BUT SHABIBI STILL HAS TO DO HIS PART AND MOVE ON THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE. SO, I THINK WE ARE 36 OR 37 DAYS AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER

10-18-2011 Guru Med AS SOON AS A G7 OR G20 MEETING IS IN THE NEWS, SOMEONE ALWAYS FIGURES IT HAS TO BE ABOUT IRAQ. THE G20 CARES ZIP ABOUT IRAQ. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YET LONG TERM TO HELP OUT THE ECONOMIC CRISIS. THEY ARE IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS WITH 60% IN POVERTY NOW OR UNEMPLOYED. THEY LOOK FOR EVERYTHING TO BE RELATED TO IRAQ OR THE DINAR. ONLY THING RELATED TO THE DINAR OR AN RV IS SHABIBI AND CBI. ONLY ONE PERSON EVER ASKED THEM TO RV AND THAT WAS PRESIDENT BUSH ONE MONTH BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE, HE WAS TURNED DOWN.

10-17-2011 Guru 8Ball the new time line is from TODAY until the next parliament day or until Nov 2oth. I think we are entering the reality phase where no hope is required. Today brought us security ministers, so tomorrow and everyday after this ....Maliki will move forward. The security ministers in my opinion are the RV. Security ministers appointed...in session...to me means RV.

10-18-2011 Adam Montana Yep, this is what I was referring to a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it still isn't in effect. Basically, the whole thing is drafted, agreed upon, even informally approved... and waiting for the official "stamp".

Think of it this way - it's Christmas eve. Your spouse plans to surprise you with a new... *cough cough* "RV" (Recreational Vehicle). It's in the driveway, with a bow on it... but you can't drive the thing till the next morning.

We are indeed close !

• Upvote 15

CNN. Broadcasting On Amber Alert. Has Anybody Seen Piggy ? Let's Get His Picture On Some Milk Cartons. Check Under The Mud. See If He's Wrapped In A Blanket. Slip A "Mickey" In Cooked's Drink So He Won't Scare Him. Don't Make The Clown Paint On A Sad Face. We Want Our Piggy. Wah !

Sorry Thug, but with this group you might have more luck if we put Piggy's pic on Tequila bottles :D

• Upvote 5

Cooked....What have you done with Cisole???? :o:ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks Thug for the post .... but I gotta find PP. Been looking for 'em for two weeks......

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1

10-18-2011 Adam Montana Yep, this is what I was referring to a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it still isn't in effect. Basically, the whole thing is drafted, agreed upon, even informally approved... and waiting for the official "stamp".

Think of it this way - it's Christmas eve. Your spouse plans to surprise you with a new... *cough cough* "RV" (Recreational Vehicle). It's in the driveway, with a bow on it... but you can't drive the thing till the next morning.

We are indeed close !

It's like the day before your wedding day. You asked your girl. Gave her the ring. The parents and in-laws are in agreement. The band has its setlist. The cake will be delivered. The dress is hanging in the closet and the groom can't see it. You have kissed your girl many times and you have felt her breasts through your shirt when you hugged her. Her eyes made all the promises but you will have to wait until after the formalities.

When you are man and wife, you will have to go through that dreaded reception, with the speeches and the sexy bridesmaids and the drunk father in law who threatens you in case you hurt his little daughter blablabla and then finally when they're all gone home, you can have your "RV" only for your bride to pass out, throw up over you and collapse in the bath tub.... And you will have to wait another day.

You are a patient man. You clean up your new wife's vomit and look up in the mirror and you see.....OKIE!!!!

• Upvote 9

what can you say after u see a guy in a pig mask and cape.............mental health checkup come to mind.....go rv

id stay clear of those woods from now on ;)

must be one of those exotic animals that got away from that farm in Ohio :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

One time you hear that parliament is irrelevant to triggering the RV, the next we have to wait 35 to 36 days before they return to trigger it. What is it? Now it's the three security ministers. You know what, I think every one of these gurus hasn't got a clue and they are all just clutching at straws. I will stay tuned to what Shabibi says and what does or doesn't happen on cbi.iq. The rest of it is B.S.

We are indeed close !

Ya did it again with your drive by Thug... don't know how much longer the ol' ticker can handle this good news! rolleyes.gif

I especially love Adams take... can't wait to get in that "RV" and roll down the road! tongue.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the post DinarThug! The best parts of my day are picking up my kid from preschool (after a 3 hour break), long walks with my dog, my morning coffee, and reading the Rumors section, especially your posts. If this RV thing doesn't work out, some of you have a future as comedians for sure! It's a plus one-a-palooza this morning! RV! By Christmas please!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post DinarThug! The best parts of my day are picking up my kid from preschool (after a 3 hour break), long walks with my dog, my morning coffee, and reading the Rumors section, especially your posts. If this RV thing doesn't work out, some of you have a future as comedians for sure! It's a plus one-a-palooza this morning! RV! By Christmas please!

Hey Canuk, don't give all those precious +s away! Did you read Adam's chat?? Save some for those of us whose humor is not always appreciated! We're gonna need em!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Word has it that Cisole was on a top secret INTEL gathering mission for Adam.

It seems that he was cornered by his arch-enemy and Okie's right hand man, BLUWOLF.

The exchange went like this:

(BLUWOLF) Little pig, little pig let me come in.

(CISOLE) Not by the hair of my chinny, chin-chin.

(BLUWOLF) Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!

I sure hope he's in the brick house!

Still waiting to see the rest of the story on FoxNews, the other CNN or at least CN (Cartoon Network).

• Upvote 2

Word has it that Cisole was on a top secret INTEL gathering mission for Adam.

It seems that he was cornered by his arch-enemy and Okie's right hand man, BLUWOLF.

The exchange went like this:

(BLUWOLF) Little pig, little pig let me come in.

(CISOLE) Not by the hair of my chinny, chin-chin.

(BLUWOLF) Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!

I sure hope he's in the brick house!

Still waiting to see the rest of the story on FoxNews, the other CNN or at least CN (Cartoon Network).

Well lets be honest.... if the wolf don't get Pink Piggy... Cooked will, so either way, he is gonna be somebodies meal. rolleyes.gif I am personally looking forward to the bbq! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

It's like the day before your wedding day. You asked your girl. Gave her the ring. The parents and in-laws are in agreement. The band has its setlist. The cake will be delivered. The dress is hanging in the closet and the groom can't see it. You have kissed your girl many times and you have felt her breasts through your shirt when you hugged her. Her eyes made all the promises but you will have to wait until after the formalities.

When you are man and wife, you will have to go through that dreaded reception, with the speeches and the sexy bridesmaids and the drunk father in law who threatens you in case you hurt his little daughter blablabla and then finally when they're all gone home, you can have your "RV" only for your bride to pass out, throw up over you and collapse in the bath tub.... And you will have to wait another day.

You are a patient man. You clean up your new wife's vomit and look up in the mirror and you see.....OKIE!!!!

Truly funny! Got me laughing. Thanks. :D

• Upvote 1