Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having trouble with Warka accessing attachments

rlontheroad

I have been trying to get a Warka account since August. I have had contact twice with them and it seems that the email I send has no attachments. I have resent the email over a dozen times and the same thing happens. I have not gotten a response from Warka since September. Anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks for you help.

One PDF file my Drivers License and the other is a TIF file with the current info for my account setup. I'm using Windows Explorer with gmail. Thanks

that explains it. i had similar issues. my friend forget about what you've read in anyone's pamphlet, blog or book and listen to my first hand experience. if you want to do business with warka bank and receive a favorable response, you MUST provide them certified documents from the AACC (Arab American Chamber of Commerce). if you send them anything else, it is going into a black hole. save yourself time and frustration and follow these steps:

1. go to a local notary and have them notarize your passport & drivers license (mine were photo copied on the same page). if you can get the notary to do a color copy, it is a bonus.
  2. have the notary notarize the page that has your 3 signatures and address information.
  3. numbers 1 & 2 bundled together is considered ONE document by the aacc and is considered personal or identity document.
  4. mail this to the aacc with a cashier/mo of $103 with a cover sheet. the cover sheet should read right in the center of the page "Please certify these documents for the country of Iraq".
  5. include a return mail envelope pre-paid and self addressed for them to stick the certified document in and return to you (the aacc will not pay to mail your documents back to you, you must make provisions for this).
  6. after approx 10 days you will receive your certified documents back from the aacc.
  7. scan every page of the document to a pdf file.
  8. EMAIL the pdf document to warka to c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com with this in the body of the email "I would like to open a bank account with Warka Bank. Please find all of the proper documentation attached."
  9. you will hear back from mr. i within 3-5 days informing you that your information has been passed on to the accounting department. you will hear back within 10 days from the accounting department with your new account number.

this is my first hand experience. when i attempted to send documents not certified by the iraqi embassy to warka bank, i never received a response. i also showed my friends how to do exactly what i did and they now have warka accounts. there was one difference though. my notary did a color photo but my friends were not able to get theirs in color. their notaries refused stating that it was illegal. warka bank received their document and requested that they email a scanned color photo of the passport and d.license. it was simple enough to do.

i really hope that helped.

Trinity - the AACC certification is only needed if you plan to do ISX trading. Just for opening an account at Warka, all of that isn't necessary.

But the attachments do need to be in color, no black & white passport. If the notary that you are talking to won't do this, then find another notary. There's plenty out there that will do it. And I wouldn't send a tif file, I'd scan all documents as pdf files & attach those. My application to Warka went thru first time, no problems. Another suggestion, don't send anything to them on a Friday or Saturday - that's their weekend. They don't seem to address anything that came in on a weekend, it seems to go straight into a trash bin. And send Mr. Issa a copy of your email when you're submitted everything. Good luck once again.

Trinity - the AACC certification is only needed if you plan to do ISX trading. Just for opening an account at Warka, all of that isn't necessary.

But the attachments do need to be in color, no black & white passport. If the notary that you are talking to won't do this, then find another notary. There's plenty out there that will do it. And I wouldn't send a tif file, I'd scan all documents as pdf files & attach those. My application to Warka went thru first time, no problems. Another suggestion, don't send anything to them on a Friday or Saturday - that's their weekend. They don't seem to address anything that came in on a weekend, it seems to go straight into a trash bin. And send Mr. Issa a copy of your email when you're submitted everything. Good luck once again.

Thanks PaperBoy, Will try your suggestion.

Trinity, you're very welcome. I know there's been some who have done the whole ball of wax at one time with no problems. But if someone is just trying to get their Warka acct opened, the AACC certification seems to add more cost & make things more complex than necessary. And it takes more time. So skipping over that step makes things simpler - or at least it seems that way to me. Then, the AACC certification can be done later. That's just my way of thinking. But either way works.

Good luck to rlontheroad - may your steps to Warka be smooth!