Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So are you also selling the 20M you got left? You could keep a few Millions just in case.

Im sellin it all. Ill just buy a lotto ticket every week just incase . I have about as much chance becoming a million playing the lotto as i do with this RV....... (JMO)

Im sellin it all. Ill just buy a lotto ticket every week just incase . I have about as much chance becoming a million playing the lotto as i do with this RV....... (JMO)

I don't believe you have a single dinar. You're just a $h!+ disturber.

There is no large scale sell off happening! People have been buying and selling dinar continually for years. If you've got cold feet, then sell. All you people talk like you've got a $200,000 investment, when on the most part most of us have between $1 to $5k invested. That's not a big chunk to have invested and as in any investment, you have to be ready to loose it too! Nothing in this life is guaranteed.

I hope people are investing a whole hell of a lot more than that in traditional investments like mutual funds, stocks and bonds. If you're not, look forward to a future of welfare and Kraft Dinner or working till your 85.

So many pessimists. I can't believe all the crying and whining out there. You'd think you were owed something. Entitlement syndrome me thinks. Seems to be the flavour of the Western world today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Every other post on DV is of someone selling ID. If this RV is imminent, why all the selling, the dumping of ID. Give me your thoughts.

Well folks we had a nice ride and it was fun, we all had our hopes and dreams, but now they seem to have vanished, with the words of our president; all troops to be removed from Iraq by year’s end. If you have been watching and listening Donald Trump has said it for the longest, he said Iran will take over Iraq and yesterday if you watch Lindsey Graham on Mike Wallace he was very stern and very upset that all our efforts in Iraq will soon be by the wayside. Lindsey Graham also stated that Iran will take over Iraq and we as the United States under Obama have shown there will be nothing done. Here is the sad fact a newly elected president will not dare spend the resources back into Iraq no matter what happens, so unless the RV is done by year’s end well we all have a chest full of Dinar that will not even be worth the paper they were printed on. So if you have any prayers left in you better hit your knees because it will soon be over. Now Oakie, Ali and all the pumpers and Dinar sellers you have made out like bandits, all the so called Guru’s who even thought have different names or the same people I have to take my hat off, if it would have made us all money we would have been thankful now we will all more than likely walk away with sad long faces and start over. I will be ok have a great job make more money than I can spend, and have always worked hard had a great job, and enjoyed life, but many who bet the farm on this will be completely destroyed. All I can say is pray; January 1st it will be over either RV’d or on New Year’s Day throw you Dinar in the fireplace that is all it will be good for.

Hi there,

I'm sure my thoughts mimic those of many others. We purchased hearing that the RV could happen at any moment and then it did not/has not happened. I've taken a "mental vacation" from the RV ride for a couple weeks. It's like I never missed a second. The same Guru speak is going on ("RV Monday, cash in Tuesday mumbo jumbo) without interuption. 10 months ago, I stated to some family investors that we would evaluate this investment in January 2012 with the stong consideration ofdivesting if the RV had not happened by then. Unfortunately, it looks like that might be a real scenario as I see nothing that makes me believe it is going to happen any time soon (meaning in 2011). Like other people, we are hemmorhaging money each month on the dinars we purchased on credit cards. That is money that will never be recouped without an RV. We have every reason to want the RV to happen. We have many reasons to be skeptical that it will not happen with the first being that "all is done." Obviously, all is not done.

• Upvote 2

Maybe because a huge RV won't happen is why people are selling.

Sure the dinar might go up in value but the whole dinar smells of fraud....you have people pumping the sales every day for 7+ years...sales based on if a currency was circulated or not circulated lol

Lets face it these dealers are good they know people will make dumb decisions when it comes to instant wealth and have made hundreds of millions of dollars from the sale of dinars...if the dinar was

going to really rv at a high rate why would they sell dinars ? why not keep for themselves and make trillions of the RV.

I am going to hold onto mine for now because if I sell now I lose 20% of the money I put into it.

• Upvote 1

I sold mine. But it wasn't the result of financial desperation. It's because I didn't consider there to be anymore upside to holding. I treat my stocks the same way. I buy them (or short them) because I think they're going up (or going down) in value. I hold them until I think there's no more benefit to owning them and I sell. If you consider the dinar an "investment" you should do the same thing. It really makes no sense to commit to holding forever no matter what. You're simply guaranteeing a potential loss of 100% (just what the dinar sellers want). There's always going to be somebody claiming that the RV is "close" or "imminent". Don't continue to hold because of that. Some people have been hearing that for 7 years. Apparently, for some gurus, their definition of "close" includes "never". Do your own research. Listen to BOTH sides of the argument. If possible, talk to people that trade currencies for a living. Use common sense and make up your own mind. You may draw the same conclusion as I did. Or you may not. But at least you'll feel much more informed about your "investment".

Did you hang on to some? If not, why do you continue to visit here?

I don't believe you have a single dinar. You're just a $h!+ disturber.

There is no large scale sell off happening! People have been buying and selling dinar continually for years. If you've got cold feet, then sell. All you people talk like you've got a $200,000 investment, when on the most part most of us have between $1 to $5k invested. That's not a big chunk to have invested and as in any investment, you have to be ready to loose it too! Nothing in this life is guaranteed.

I hope people are investing a whole hell of a lot more than that in traditional investments like mutual funds, stocks and bonds. If you're not, look forward to a future of welfare and Kraft Dinner or working till your 85.

So many pessimists. I can't believe all the crying and whining out there. You'd think you were owed something. Entitlement syndrome me thinks. Seems to be the flavour of the Western world today.

Sorry that you feel that way. Bottom line is that we are all intitled to our opinions. I personally could care less if you believe me or not. You sir are the one distributing the S*&^.

• Upvote 2