Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sold mine after being educated on the whole Dinar craze. People here are waiting for a non-event unfortunately. The Dinar is more an emotional investment (like "Tulip Mania") than an economic one. People aren't buying because they've sat down and done the impossible maths - they're buying because others encourage them to "not miss out", who in turn are encouraged by others who say the same thing, all in a chain leading back to the pumpers who make their money not holding Dinar - but from getting rid of them!

• Upvote 1

The reason is that i got out and sold most of mine is because i bought all my dinar in Iraq at $854 and some change and being told for 5 years its coming ,, THE RV,, !!! Well its still coming and so is Christmas but think about this folks ,,, if we are so close how come we see the dinar for sale and even now we see lay-away plans ??? I do think something well happen but we all see the mess Iraq is still in plus they really do not need any RV when the U.S. AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE TRADING FOR THINGS FOR THERE OIL !!!! Now if i bought my dinar for $854 and the dinar people is selling theres here in the states for over $1200 per million they know its not coming soon but yet they are making a killing selling to you and telling you your going to be rich !!! This makes me laugh and sounds like our government coming up to me and say ,, WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP !! How many of you believe in this statement ??? So just like the dinar dealers ,,, i know this will not happen soon and i sold my dinar and yes i made profit just like them,, The only difference between the dinar sites and my self is i told no one they will be rich tomorrow,next week,next month or even next year !!!

We are years away from anything to happen with the dinar and if you think we are close ,, go ask the dinar dealers why they have lay-away plans !!!! Myself if i had tons of dinar and i was only even a year away i would not sell one penny or should i say one dinar !!!! Bottom line,,, people are selling because they are seeing the same light and what is truely going on !!!!!

• Upvote 1

I had to sell my house because my 401K took a huge dive and I could no longer afford to make the payments. It was a small, but very lovely home, so I made enough on it to pay all my bills and to give me a very few thousand dollars left over. I moved in with my daughter, and when my sis called and told me about the dinar, I used the rest of my money to buy it. I get by now on just Social Security, which doesn't give me much of a life, but my daughter pays all the bills and buys the groceries, so I don't need much. Would love to have more, but I can hold out until this dinar investment breaks. So that's what I'm doing. I also know that, if I hadn't bought dinar, I would have automatically consigned myself to living in relative poverty for the rest of my life, or to finding work that, at this point in my life, would be unrewarding. And I would also have frittered that dinar money away. I can now understand it when poor people spend the last money they have on something that may be just nonsense to someone else, but if it gives them either hope or a bright moment in the dullness of their lives, that is all the reason they need. It sounds backwards, but I believe they often spend the last money they have out of sheer desperation, although I am far from desperate. If I never have another dime, I will still be taken care of and loved (especially by my delightful grandchildren), which is more than many people have.

But all that given, I have never been one to just quit or to give up on believing in miracles and surprises from that amazing ole' Universe, and I am absolutely sure that I will see a very significant return on this investment, and quite soon at that. Indeed, I look forward to the dinar RV"ing around Thanksgiving, or by the end of the year at the very latest. In fact, I believe that all the losses I have endured in the recent past years is just to clear the slate so I can start all over, this time with substantial money so I can do whatever I want. <smile> I'm good with that!!!

Francie - your an inspiration. I try hard to be positive every day - surround myself with positive things - and you just pegged out my "positive meter". I'm trying to surround myself with people like you, because I've found that with a positive team, positive things happen. Thank you, and I really do beleive this will happen - and just like you think that all thing happen for a reason and in its own time. Once this RVs- get hold of me. I would love to have you as part of my team as we talked before. God bless.

• Upvote 1

Sold mine after being educated on the whole Dinar craze. People here are waiting for a non-event unfortunately. The Dinar is more an emotional investment (like "Tulip Mania") than an economic one. People aren't buying because they've sat down and done the impossible maths - they're buying because others encourage them to "not miss out", who in turn are encouraged by others who say the same thing, all in a chain leading back to the pumpers who make their money not holding Dinar - but from getting rid of them!

If you no longer hold dinar, I am curious as to why you waste your time on a dinar forum. :blink: Do you just like posting negative statements or do you have some ulterior motive? :unsure:

If you have moved on to other investments then you should also move on to another forum to discuss your new investment. :rolleyes:

Oh and good luck - hope you don't feel too bad when the RV happens and you are not a player! :lol:

:twocents:

• Upvote 4

If you no longer hold dinar, I am curious as to why you waste your time on a dinar forum. :blink: Do you just like posting negative statements or do you have some ulterior motive? :unsure:

If you have moved on to other investments then you should also move on to another forum to discuss your new investment. :rolleyes:

Oh and good luck - hope you don't feel too bad when the RV happens and you are not a player! :lol:

:twocents:

Thank you! :tiphat:

Actually I chuckled, made a weird face and then started saying it how I think the Joker would have said it.

I had fun with it. Weird, I know... because I called you creepy, then I took the creepiness to a whole other level in my living room.

Now I'll bet that was a Kodak moment. It's good to know there's another Floridian as nuts as me. Kudos.

I am curious though, just how much he........never mind.

Edited by THINK.....
  • Upvote 1

I view the availability of individual speculative holders selling on the forums as a good thing. Because for each person who is maybe taking a short-loss, another person is getting a great deal on a purchase. And this transaction alone is one less sale a currency dealer makes, one less commission check an IQD pumping agent gets, and so forth. It is just the movement of holders from maybe someone who needed the funds to someone who had the spare funds to invest.

I also would argue that if you indeed feel the need to buy more, find a site that doesn't offer promo codes.. Maybe once we stop using the sites with codes, the pumpers will shut their yap & their b.s..

I've bought thru DT, some random site, and E-bay.. And you don't need much to prove that what you received is legit.. So, no fear in that dept.

Pumpers are normally full of b.s. Ulterior motives is what they have that lead you to make irrational decisions. Ironically though, I made my last purchase based upon the negativity being spread & read over the positive pumps.. Talk about a backwards way of thinking right?

Someone always seems to yap about why something may not happen, or why its a bad purcahse.

Like banks having too much paper silver

Gold being over inflated and likely to drop

You know what? Short-term, maybe! Long-term?? Not a chance.. You just have to play those markets long-term... They're not volatile enough to play short-term.

I view the IQD for the most part the same way, Long-term... However, I am hoping maybe a rabbit gets pulled out of the hat & we see something spectacular happen.

• Upvote 1

Well, I pray it will RV for a good amount, but it it never RV's a single cent, it will have given me a wonderful return in several ways.

1. I gave me a topic to discuss with my sisters when we might have otherwise allowed old family situations to get between us. The longer we can do this, the longer we are building solid footing in a relationship that is stronger than the one our parents left us.

2. It gave me a huge hope in my heart for a better future.

3. It gave me something wonderful to dream about and to anticipate.

4. It allowed me to build an online relationship with some wonderful people whom I would otherwise never have met at all.

5. It gave me a chance to sit and dream, to learn to focus my dreams and create specifics for them.

6. It gave me an avenue to explore many areas of the world I would never have thought to learn more about.

7. It has been a huge lesson in economics.

8. It has given me a chance to think about and imagine the people I will help once the RV comes. I have a plan to help some highly deserving people, and yet, it is amazing when I think about it--right now, they have never even heard of me, have no idea who I am, or even that someone is planning to invade their lives with so much needed help. It is fun to think of spreading this good news to others who are quite deserving. This will be soooooo much fun!!

9. I have endured a great deal of sadness in my life, but for some reason, I have always believed that this allowed all the bad parts of my life to be finished early enough that I could live the very best of my life now.

10. And it will be fun to go to the parties post RV. I am already dreaming of those.

So I am not going to read of your" tulip mania projection" again. It is nothing but sour grapes even before the RV happens. If sour grapes are necessary, there will be time enough for them when we learn our hopes are no longer even in the works. Until then, I am keeping my hopes alive. I just plain feel better when I have them to dream with.

• Upvote 2

Well, I pray it will RV for a good amount, but it it never RV's a single cent, it will have given me a wonderful return in several ways.

1. I gave me a topic to discuss with my sisters when we might have otherwise allowed old family situations to get between us. The longer we can do this, the longer we are building solid footing in a relationship that is stronger than the one our parents left us.

4. It allowed me to build an online relationship with some wonderful people whom I would otherwise never have met at all.

5. It gave me a chance to sit and dream, to learn to focus my dreams and create specifics for them.

6. It gave me an avenue to explore many areas of the world I would never have thought to learn more about.

8. It has given me a chance to think about and imagine the people I will help once the RV comes. I have a plan to help some highly deserving people, and yet, it is amazing when I think about it--right now, they have never even heard of me, have no idea who I am, or even that someone is planning to invade their lives with so much needed help. It is fun to think of spreading this good news to others who are quite deserving. This will be soooooo much fun!!

9. I have endured a great deal of sadness in my life, but for some reason, I have always believed that this allowed all the bad parts of my life to be finished early enough that I could live the very best of my life now.

10. And it will be fun to go to the parties post RV. I am already dreaming of those.

So I am not going to read of your" tulip mania projection" again. It is nothing but sour grapes even before the RV happens. If sour grapes are necessary, there will be time enough for them when we learn our hopes are no longer even in the works. Until then, I am keeping my hopes alive. I just plain feel better when I have them to dream with.

Well, I genuinly feel bad. Didn't mean to awaken you out of your dream and didn't realize how much of your life has been overtaken by these Dinar dealings and the personal nature it has taken on.

You must know, however, that I have no sour grapes at all and it is ironic that the pumpers and gurus who have stoked you to such personal lengths are the ones that do mean you harm and they are the ones you seek for comfort and support . I, on the other hand, who is attempting to defend the weak and vulnarable is derided and vilified.

All 10 of your well written points of return could be gotten through a variety of ways. Not least of which is a lottery ticket.

I really do hope it RV's for you and you make millions

God Bless

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

An Iraq RV is still a year off... The banks say not now, our government says not now, but the gurus have us believing now.

Have you ever seen what has been earned if you own Apple stock today, but purchased it 20 years ago. The world is being brought done... Why would anyone allow us to profit. Go back and read the executive orders they are petro clean up and nothing to do with currency. Stop lying to yourself and back up every learning and call it an assumption... This is still a year away.

go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good for you, faithful one! For it is written, "Resist the devil and he will flee." He comes but to kill, steal, and destroy (your faith and life). Sadly, the many demons (unclean spirits) that literally possess these types of people are unable to appreciate your above testimony or anything pure, wholesome, and of God. Pray for their deliverence as the Holy Spirit, through Apostle Paul commands, and that they would stop leaning on their own lofty understandings and discover true wisdom from above.

Edited by HolySpirit

Good for you, faithful one! For it is written, "Resist the devil and he will flee." He comes but to kill, steal, and destroy (your faith and life). Sadly, the many demons (unclean spirits) that literally possess these types of people are unable to appreciate your above testimony or anything pure, wholesome, and of God. Pray for their deliverence as the Holy Spirit, through Apostle Paul commands, and that they would stop leaning on their own lofty understandings and discover true wisdom from above.

Holy Spirit? Isn't that blashemy? Anyway, I very much appreciate her testimony but rebuke your " flattering lips with a double heart" (Psalm 12:2). You trying to sell her more Dinar? True wisdom comes from above about what? The Dinar? YOU! are trying to kill her faith in God by claiming this dinar craze (cult) IS of God when you know no such thing. And when it doesn't happen then what? You sound like you're from the prosperity gospel movement which preaches if you ain't rich you ain't right with God. Jesus came to save that which was lost, no to make them earthly millions overnight. Very dangerous of you to equate true Christian spirituality with carnal riches. "And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." II Peter 2:2,3

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, I genuinly feel bad. Didn't mean to awaken you out of your dream and didn't realize how much of your life has been overtaken by these Dinar dealings and the personal nature it has taken on.

You must know, however, that I have no sour grapes at all and it is ironic that the pumpers and gurus who have stoked you to such personal lengths are the ones that do mean you harm and they are the ones you seek for comfort and support . I, on the other hand, who is attempting to defend the weak and vulnarable is derided and vilified.

All 10 of your well written points of return could be gotten through a variety of ways. Not least of which is a lottery ticket.

I really do hope it RV's for you and you make millions

God Bless

"I really do hope it RV's for you and you make millions"

Thanks, but don't bother. You are a fool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It will RV, time is needed. Ye have little faith and patients in this life. It is not your way right away. Especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

AMEN!

Read up on your history and you will know that you MUST have patience. It is NOT all about you, not about me, but in time. If you are so willing to chuck the whole thing my email addy is on my profile, contact me and I will buy your Dinar. :)

Francie26, on 21 October 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:

Read more:

It saddens me to keep reading the dozens of postings like yours. So many people in this "investment" are good, honest, devout, and trusting people. Unfortunately, a lot of them are penniless, desperate, and blind in their faith. Laws EVENTUALLY protect the elderly (such as Gold Coast in FLA) and even protect from religious abuse (such as PTL, Jimmy Jones, etc.) The more I read, the more I realize there are more worthless dinar in circulation than could fund the ever-growing US national debt ten times over! Everyone can appreciate the business credo of supply versus demand and as supply is low and demand is high, value increases. How much value does one attribute to a supply that appears boundless?

If you enjoy the camaraderie and entertainment of these sites, then you have gained something. I appreciate and am happy for your perspective. Understand that all sites are for profit (at your expense) and are making more money selling dinars or memberships or whatever - and more money than your and most other dinar holders will make in a 3:1 RV. This is business, and the Dinar is a good one for site owners. I hate to see so many good people getting buffaloed with money they cannot afford to lose. And even to those who smugly say they can afford to lose this investment, or ii is less than they blow in Vegas (where at least you did something) - that is fine. BUT, NO ONE likes to just lose money or admit they made a bad investment.

Francie, I truly wish you and the many others like you all the best. Good people with good intentions like you deserve something better out of life. But as scriptures teach us, the riches and rewards may not be here for us on earth, but certainly await us in the afterlife.

• Upvote 2

Francie26, on 21 October 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:

Read more:

It saddens me to keep reading the dozens of postings like yours. So many people in this "investment" are good, honest, devout, and trusting people. Unfortunately, a lot of them are penniless, desperate, and blind in their faith. Laws EVENTUALLY protect the elderly (such as Gold Coast in FLA) and even protect from religious abuse (such as PTL, Jimmy Jones, etc.) The more I read, the more I realize there are more worthless dinar in circulation than could fund the ever-growing US national debt ten times over! Everyone can appreciate the business credo of supply versus demand and as supply is low and demand is high, value increases. How much value does one attribute to a supply that appears boundless?

If you enjoy the camaraderie and entertainment of these sites, then you have gained something. I appreciate and am happy for your perspective. Understand that all sites are for profit (at your expense) and are making more money selling dinars or memberships or whatever - and more money than your and most other dinar holders will make in a 3:1 RV. This is business, and the Dinar is a good one for site owners. I hate to see so many good people getting buffaloed with money they cannot afford to lose. And even to those who smugly say they can afford to lose this investment, or ii is less than they blow in Vegas (where at least you did something) - that is fine. BUT, NO ONE likes to just lose money or admit they made a bad investment.

Francie, I truly wish you and the many others like you all the best. Good people with good intentions like you deserve something better out of life. But as scriptures teach us, the riches and rewards may not be here for us on earth, but certainly await us in the afterlife.

Extremely well written and thought out Markchem. Great stuff!

Im selling all of mine. I had 40 mill IQD and now im down to 20 mill IQD

40 mill is more than I would like to hold. Should save about 5 mill if you can. You wouldn't want to be left with zero if this thing RV's at any substantial rate.

That would be the worst. Waiting for years and when something is finally going to happen and it sounds bad. You sell it all. Then it RV's at $3.80 or some other rate over a dollar. :P