Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I ain't a gonna sell! Heck, this is too much fun. I may buy some more before too long, once work

picks up, but I am good with what I have right now. Just hanging in here and eating my vitamins

and saying my prayers, just like any good Hulkster should. :)

Personally I think it's crazy to dump them at this point. Gotta hang in there. :twothumbs:

I will agree with you on that. But some people may HAVE to sell to make a car payment or house payment. Hopefully they will be able to keep some and get somelthing back out of the waiting. GO RV.

I sold mine. But it wasn't the result of financial desperation. It's because I didn't consider there to be anymore upside to holding. I treat my stocks the same way. I buy them (or short them) because I think they're going up (or going down) in value. I hold them until I think there's no more benefit to owning them and I sell. If you consider the dinar an "investment" you should do the same thing. It really makes no sense to commit to holding forever no matter what. You're simply guaranteeing a potential loss of 100% (just what the dinar sellers want). There's always going to be somebody claiming that the RV is "close" or "imminent". Don't continue to hold because of that. Some people have been hearing that for 7 years. Apparently, for some gurus, their definition of "close" includes "never". Do your own research. Listen to BOTH sides of the argument. If possible, talk to people that trade currencies for a living. Use common sense and make up your own mind. You may draw the same conclusion as I did. Or you may not. But at least you'll feel much more informed about your "investment".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

As you can see I don't post all that often. Though I have been around for a while now. I first started to purchase my Dinar just over a year and a half ago, and over the next 9-10 months , (when I had a little extra) so getting to my point, things are tight and getting tighter all the time , like taking my car off the road, and now riding my bike, saving on gas and insurance, I am 1 month behind on the mortgage, could I sell my Dinar, yes, would it help, yes for a while, then in a few months, I would be right back were I am now . So do I sell NO WAY I'm in it until the r/v does take place. Just my thoughts, , and as I like say, every day is a good day, , , some may just be better than others.

• Upvote 4

Well....what goes down......must go up! Just think of the iraqi citizens that had their money and CD's in the banks, and war hits and their money goes to nothing. I think the GOI needs to make it right with their own citizens! If I was a citizen of Iraq, I would want my money back to where it was....before the war. I would want money to have buying power and be able to travel again. It is so sad it is taking so long! Go RV

• Upvote 1

My thoughts are simple,

People are selling because they no longer believe that this will happen anytime soon. I am not selling but I also risked what I was willing to lose and didn't mortgage the house. My thoughts are that Iraq is moving closer to Civil War and becoming increasingly unstable. As Iran and other Terrorist nations move closer to trying to unstablize Iraq, wWhat you don't see in the news is the increase in voilence across the country. You see information about how others are investing, what you don't see is how hard it really is to do business there and how unsafe the country really is. My guess is in 10 years long after a lop you will see that this was a great investment. Anything shorter is a bonus for me. When the US pulls its troops Iraq on December 31, 2011 Iraq will be open to take over by anyone with power like Iran and they will need the U.S. again. We will see who's right! I have a view that most of you don't get to see. I hope I am 100% wrong but that would make me 100% better then all those BS pumpers out their that try to keep you buying more and talking about back screens to banks and the Bank Stories and its happening by 8AM today. If I am wrong the party is on me I pick the country and buy the Alcohol for the first 1000 people to meet me there. I am thinking FIJI, or Italy, ... suggestions are welcome if you think I am wrong. Best of luck to all of us and here is to me telling you I am sorry and I was wrong on the day it happens.

Eagle007

how old?

...just fell out of my chair. Good thing I had already finished my coffee! I agree with all of you. It's the economy. People need the cash. There was an expectation of an immediate payday, which created a disappointment when that didn't happen. And I also think all the delete the zeros information is scaring people. Personally, I'll take my chances. I considered the risk of being wrong and for me it's nominal. But, on the other hand, if I am right...

Like I said in an earlier post you're going to have to pry my IQD from my cold dead hands. Same with my Dong. And I mean the currency people! Not selling. If they want it back they have to RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Both currency traders and gurus have been wrong. Its all speculative and even the best currency traders have lost money. You look at the facts and make your best decision. If someone backs out of this investment then I respect their decision but for me the facts are:

The history of the dinar dating back to the 30's shows a rate between 3 and almost 5 dollars outside of U.S. interference of the Iraqi Gov.

The U.S. is responsible for the artificial deflation of the Iraqi dinar.

The U.S. had a long range plan for the country of Iraq.

The new IQD is one of the most secure currencies ever printed, why then would such an effort go into a currency that would never have any real value?

The U.S. holds IQD.

The current price makes the risk nominal compared to the potential return.

If I went to Vegas for a weekend I would spend as much or more then I have on dinar so I think in light of all this I'll hold :D

• Upvote 4

I had to sell my house because my 401K took a huge dive and I could no longer afford to make the payments. It was a small, but very lovely home, so I made enough on it to pay all my bills and to give me a very few thousand dollars left over. I moved in with my daughter, and when my sis called and told me about the dinar, I used the rest of my money to buy it. I get by now on just Social Security, which doesn't give me much of a life, but my daughter pays all the bills and buys the groceries, so I don't need much. Would love to have more, but I can hold out until this dinar investment breaks. So that's what I'm doing. I also know that, if I hadn't bought dinar, I would have automatically consigned myself to living in relative poverty for the rest of my life, or to finding work that, at this point in my life, would be unrewarding. And I would also have frittered that dinar money away. I can now understand it when poor people spend the last money they have on something that may be just nonsense to someone else, but if it gives them either hope or a bright moment in the dullness of their lives, that is all the reason they need. It sounds backwards, but I believe they often spend the last money they have out of sheer desperation, although I am far from desperate. If I never have another dime, I will still be taken care of and loved (especially by my delightful grandchildren), which is more than many people have.

But all that given, I have never been one to just quit or to give up on believing in miracles and surprises from that amazing ole' Universe, and I am absolutely sure that I will see a very significant return on this investment, and quite soon at that. Indeed, I look forward to the dinar RV"ing around Thanksgiving, or by the end of the year at the very latest. In fact, I believe that all the losses I have endured in the recent past years is just to clear the slate so I can start all over, this time with substantial money so I can do whatever I want. <smile> I'm good with that!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

That, along with the picture, was way too creepy.

I admit I thought the same for a minute but then I knew THINK was only innocently kidding... He's a good Person.

OhMineTooKate, sometimes it can be harder than others to think and maintain a sense of humor at the same time.

True... As I said... I know you're a good Person so you can afford joking also on more or less sensitive topics.

I had to sell my house because my 401K took a huge dive and I could no longer afford to make the payments. It was a small, but very lovely home, so I made enough on it to pay all my bills and to give me a very few thousand dollars left over. I moved in with my daughter, and when my sis called and told me about the dinar, I used the rest of my money to buy it. I get by now on just Social Security, which doesn't give me much of a life, but my daughter pays all the bills and buys the groceries, so I don't need much. Would love to have more, but I can hold out until this dinar investment breaks. So that's what I'm doing. I also know that, if I hadn't bought dinar, I would have automatically consigned myself to living in relative poverty for the rest of my life, or to finding work that, at this point in my life, would be unrewarding. And I would also have frittered that dinar money away. I can now understand it when poor people spend the last money they have on something that may be just nonsense to someone else, but if it gives them either hope or a bright moment in the dullness of their lives, that is all the reason they need. It sounds backwards, but I believe they often spend the last money they have out of sheer desperation, although I am far from desperate. If I never have another dime, I will still be taken care of and loved (especially by my delightful grandchildren), which is more than many people have.

But all that given, I have never been one to just quit or to give up on believing in miracles and surprises from that amazing ole' Universe, and I am absolutely sure that I will see a very significant return on this investment, and quite soon at that. Indeed, I look forward to the dinar RV"ing around Thanksgiving, or by the end of the year at the very latest. In fact, I believe that all the losses I have endured in the recent past years is just to clear the slate so I can start all over, this time with substantial money so I can do whatever I want. <smile> I'm good with that!!!

Well said! Plus one to you when I get replenished. I am coming in agreement with you that you will get back so much more than you lost. Hang in there! It's coming. I truly believe that. People always talk about this is a financial Hail Mary like no one's ever caught a Hail Mary! Eli Manning threw one in the 2008 Superbowl at the last second and the Giants won the game. I am by no means a sports fan,but I remember that so well because we almost changed the channel at halftime. The game was boring us because the Giants were getting their butts kicked! Amazing what can happen sometimes when you show up and have a little faith! RV! By Christmas please! Oh and I mean Christmas of 2011!

• Upvote 2

I admit I thought the same for a minute but then I knew THINK was only innocently kidding... He's a good Person.

True... As I said... I know you're a good Person so you can afford joking also on more or less sensitive topics.

Thanx umbertino, I guess she doesn't know me as well as you. Of course it was not only said in jest, but also nobody caught the fact it's a quote from the "Blues Brothers" movie - restaurant scene. Jake was kidding as well, but it was so funny.

In case you have forgotten here's the clip:

As far as the avatar goes, well if it causes anyone to "THINK' even a little, then it has served it's purpose. While many didn't like what the Joker did in the movie, you would only be fooling yourself by not giving him credit for being a criminal 'Genius'. While I personally don't concur with how the character applied his intelligence, I certainly admire his cunning and through planning. I also liked his preference for thinking 'outside of the box.' But seriously, how much for the little girl?

Kidding.....

This is a great post! I can relate very much.

Thanks for sharing.

OhMineTooKate, sometimes it can be harder than others to think and maintain a sense of humor at the same time.

I was well aware that you were kidding, otherwise I would have stayed far, far away from that post.

Actually I chuckled, made a weird face and then started saying it how I think the Joker would have said it.

I had fun with it. Weird, I know... because I called you creepy, then I took the creepiness to a whole other level in my living room.

It's all in good fun.

Here we go again with more BS about certain dictators having to be killed before we can see an RV. Remember when the GURU'S said it had to do with SADDAM? Then it was because BIN LADEN was carrying BILLIONS of dinar from cave to cave waiting to take over earth after the RV. Then they said nothing would take place until after Egypt removed its dictator who was flush with dinar. Now rumors are surfacing that Kim Jon Ill is loaded with dinar. And lets not forget about Saidi Arabia and Yemen. Dinar addicts think that the sun rises and sets on their Dinar investment. Meanwhile they do not see the bigger picture. The Federal Reserve and the IMF have no interest at this time with all of these countries having high values. The CIA and the US government are systematically exterminating one country after another and rebuilding there central banks in their own image. We are now sending ground troop into AFRICA!!!! You are witnessing world domination before your eyes and these countries are all being placed under the watchfull eye of the US and the money men at the IMF. You will be waiting much longer for your BLESSING in my opinion. Your personal wealth does not matter one bit in the grand picture. And if you have not noticed the currently worthless dinar can be found in billions and trillions of dollars all over the planet earth. It is everywhere and in massive quanities. Yet this does'nt concern anyone. Iraq doenst need an RV. There economy is one of the fastest growning on earth, and nobody but you care about the value of their currecy. Everything is being paid in US dollars. The only currency accepted around the world. One might even call it the WORLDS CURRENCY or the ONE WORLD CURRENCY! Everything is going exactly as planned!

• Upvote 1