Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Coinage One Step Closer to Reality - Article 10/18/2011

Papster

Beautifully put, Rabbi!

WHERE have you been?

I think everything, especially the counterfeiting argument, works very well. Totally logical. Of course they would have RD'd a long time ago if that were their intent.

I reckon the US just reprinted the $5 bill to help stop counterfeiting....and its only worth...$5

• Upvote 1

Beautifully put, Rabbi!

WHERE have you been?

I think everything, especially the counterfeiting argument, works very well. Totally logical. Of course they would have RD'd a long time ago if that were their intent.

The only hole in your post is the TRILLIONS. It has to be they are misrepresenting the total circulation

numbers of dinar, while privately reporting the real numbers to the IMF, as required by their sanctions. This "double booking" is probably justified by the IMF to prevent a run on the currency - i.e. the "smoke and mirrors" argument.

That is the only way I can think of, at the moment, for them to RV. Otherwise, the lopsters have a good point.

:lol:

The reason the Lopsters have a point is because that is what the CBI says they are going to do. But what are they doing? That is the question.

• Upvote 1

Just like every other piece of intel..........how do you know it's true? Because it's in the news? It may be true, but I can't say for sure. So Says..............DayTrader

I dont know if its true, but deleting the zeroes has been giving specific details. Could the cbi be providing inaccurate information? Absolutely. however, what they are repeating is clear. Im like all, and want a straight rv. im not calling it yet.

You have hit on something I have been trying to figure out forever. Why are they so concerned about counterfeiting? There has been a many articles of them pulling people in who are doing this. One recent one was a bout some guy and his garage where they found counterfeiting going on. They are very meticulous for those crossing from Iraq outside of the their borders. A counterfeiter bringing in 25,000 thats worth 21 bucks, doesn't seem worth the trouble to me.

And I see a country that is making a lot of deals to get rid of their debt. If they are going to RD would it matter so much? That is a question, cause I do not know.

make enough of them, and it becomes a HUGE problem, no? Who cares if I counterfeit a hundered dollar bill. But if I can manage to make 1000 of them.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looky Looky!

The lopsters found another RD article (From Coin News no less...)

Amazing! I wonder how many RD/LOP articles we've read in the past few years...maybe hundreds? Must mean it's true...

SO IF THEY ARE GOING TO RD, THEN WHY ALL THE FUSS? Why haven't they just redenominated years ago? If it's so easy, and they just have to RD to save their currency, then why haven't they DONE IT? It's a No-Mess, No-Fuss job. Neutral. Kills past inflation. No going international on the market. No sanctions problems. Nobody gets mad (I guess... except us and the US gov't) They can RV after, as you Lopsters like to say, when they get stronger. So why haven't they DONE it? Why fight over currency reform in Parliament if they are going to do a VALUE NEUTRAL move?

Answer me that, LOPSTERS> ;)

If the RV is their savior...why haven't they done it?....there are good reasons for not RDing yet...needed to get inflation under control....need to educate the people....need to study the affects...for a RV all they need to do is change the rate....why haven't they done it?

If the RV is their savior...why haven't they done it?....there are good reasons for not RDing yet...needed to get inflation under control....need to educate the people....need to study the affects...for a RV all they need to do is change the rate....why haven't they done it?

wow nice rebuttal NOT!!!! yet you still come here and educate us jimmy that the dreaded Rd will take place and well we all wasted our time am i correct???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never doubted that the zeros will be remove from circulation. Just don't believe it will happen as you say...Yes they will removed the larger notes from circulation after we turn them in. When the new notes are printed they will no longer have the 000's on them ...But they will not remove them from the notes we currently have when we cash them in. It will be just like when our current notes were exchanged for Saddam notes it was a one to one exchange. So we can turn in the notes we have for 1 new dinar per dinar we turn in if we choose..But I for one will be exchanging for USDs, gold and silver.

Unfortunately, there is only one method used for redenomination, and your's isn't it.

It really doesn't amount to anything but talk until the plan passes or is rejected, but it doesn't work anything like your description.

Any account of any country's redenomination will give the except method; which I described..

wow nice rebuttal NOT!!!! yet you still come here and educate us jimmy that the dreaded Rd will take place and well we all wasted our time am i correct???

No...wasting our time would be re-posting an old article that was posted five minutes prior...and then not understanding the article enough to realize is won't work...now THAT is a waste of time and SPACE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Looky Looky!

The lopsters found another RD article (From Coin News no less...)

Amazing! I wonder how many RD/LOP articles we've read in the past few years...maybe hundreds? Must mean it's true...

SO IF THEY ARE GOING TO RD, THEN WHY ALL THE FUSS? Why haven't they just redenominated years ago? If it's so easy, and they just have to RD to save their currency, then why haven't they DONE IT? It's a No-Mess, No-Fuss job. Neutral. Kills past inflation. No going international on the market. No sanctions problems. Nobody gets mad (I guess... except us and the US gov't) They can RV after, as you Lopsters like to say, when they get stronger. So why haven't they DONE it? Why fight over currency reform in Parliament if they are going to do a VALUE NEUTRAL move?

Answer me that, LOPSTERS> ;)

That's an easy one.

As long as Maliki remains in power, nothing will be done to significantly raise the value of the dinar.

Shabibi is going to try to hold out for better stability and security before any currency reform, and if Maliki is still in power then, it will get the same bum's rush.

Anything else I can help you with?

• Upvote 4

That's an easy one.

As long as Maliki remains in power, nothing will be done to significantly raise the value of the dinar.

Shabibi is going to try to hold out for better stability and security before any currency reform, and if Maliki is still in power then, it will get the same bum's rush.

Anything else I can help you with?

Omg that was terrible!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i thought you were smarter than that, everything you just explained is needed for a rv, if they were to rd all they would have to say is take 3-0's off your notes, and dealers take 3-0's off your prices, sometimes you think your to smart for your own good......you are very intelligent but spare us your b.s sometimes...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

i thought you were smarter than that, everything you just explained is needed for a rv, if they were to rd all they would have to say is take 3-0's off your notes, and dealers take 3-0's off your prices, sometimes you think your to smart for your own good......you are very intelligent but spare us your b.s sometimes...

No doubt its the same stuff day in and day out especially coming from someone who claimed he was "done" 3 months ago....give it a rest already

Why have they not RVd yet? Seriously? Thats just silly

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

That would explain the 3 to 10 year process that countries devote to redenomination.

All they need is for you to help them shave it down to two weeks...

• Upvote 2

That would explain the 3 to 10 year process that countries devote to redenomination.

All they need is for you to help them shave it down to two weeks...

either way they go, the process would need to be as long as it has been, but rd'ing would be way easier than rv'ing, rv'ing would take greater detail, why do you think they are so worried about stolen notes, and coruption............i can tell you this, there not worried about it because every thief is going to break even..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

No doubt its the same stuff day in and day out especially coming from someone who claimed he was "done" 3 months ago....give it a rest already

Why have they not RVd yet? Seriously? Thats just silly

hang around...one of these days you might understand how currency works...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hang around...one of these days you might understand how currency works...

Lol! You are on fire tonite!

Its so hard for me to learn from others especially when they are so incredibly smart that they troll dinar forums.....Waiste all kinds of time on an investment they dont believe in.

Question Ive been wanting to ask you and the other loppers who claim to be in for "a double or triple return.....What are the other investment forums you troll blastin your constant negativity??? I would like to checkout the other investment sites you visit are there any or is it just this one?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7