Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix radio show BIG NEWS

TonyDownTheShore

i have 1,07500.00 in 25,000 notes and 460,000 in 10,000 notes that is 1,535,000 comes with dinartrade certificate of authintication for sale 900.00usd contact me at scottbaxter2010@live.com

Some banks would buy it from you for a little more than that, if you need it quick. The Compass Bank here will buy them for 645.00 per million.

Phoenix is worth 'dialing' in to find out what's happening with our investment and he always states in advance that he never gives out rumors just his speculation about what he believes may happen. I also like his newshound friend/(girlfriend/wife??), Lakehouse, and her handling of pertinent news bits, "Going Global - East Meets West". JMO ;)

He is careful in telling us the U.S. - Iraq Strategic Framework (yesterday's "big news" story) may lead to Chapter 7 sanctions being lifted. That would be great news.

The article you are referencing, was it posted here on DV?

I did a search & did not locate.

If you could post it in this thread, that would be appreciated! :)

I don't know if this was already posted on DV or not but here's what I found:

My link

Cosmo

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the link Cosmo! :D

You're welcome! BTW, I had fixed the link to a google translation just as you posted what I first put out for a link! So we can see both within the thread... :D

And special thanks to Lakehouse for having this link on her website!!!

I brought one article over this morning....

Link:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88043-baghdad-and-washington-agree-on-the-activation-of-the-strategic-framework-agreement/page__p__708510__fromsearch__1entry708510

This was one he was referring to, but you will find more information on Going Global...

Link: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

As for his "Matrix of Information"... I think he does a great job of tying in news articles and other information with the dinar and other global information and activities ... but the verdict is still out on some of the astrological information he brings to the table... imo. I enjoy listening overall and I am glad he provides such a wonderful service to the "Dinarian Community"! Thanks again for all you do Phoenix, and thanks for this post!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I brought one article over this morning....

Link:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88043-baghdad-and-washington-agree-on-the-activation-of-the-strategic-framework-agreement/page__p__708510__fromsearch__1entry708510

This was one he was referring to, but you will find more information on Going Global...

Link: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

As for his "Matrix of Information"... I think he does a great job of tying in news articles and other information with the dinar and other global information and activities ... but the verdict is still out on some of the astrological information he brings to the table... imo. I enjoy listening overall and I am glad he provides such a wonderful service to the "Dinarian Community"! Thanks again for all you do Phoenix, and thanks for this post!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Thanks for bringing more information to this post.

• Upvote 1

This is the SFA Phoenix was talking about

My link

Extract:

Recognizing the major and positive developments in Iraq that have taken place subsequent to April 9, 2003; the courage of the Iraqi people in establishing a democratically elected government under a new constitution; and welcoming no later than December 31, 2008, the termination of the Chapter VII

Personally I think he keeps going back for the chai and Ba'ba Beh Tamur (Pastries filled with an almond and rosewater filling covered with syrup...MMMM - discovered thos when I was in Kirkuk) I wonder of I could get him to bring me some back. I know this little pastry shop next to the gold market over by the Circle of Swords...

Very cute....amazing how sweet pastries can bring child-like innocence up even the most serious of discussions....lol...now I want one of those pastries ....lol

Edited by Cherysh

Why does every body get all excited when Biden goes to Iraq??? I just don't understand it. If I am not mistaken Biden has been in Iraq numerous times and nothing ever gets accomplished.. I look at his visit to Iraq as being just that a visit... :lol::lol:

At taxpayer expense, of course. :)