Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix radio show BIG NEWS

TonyDownTheShore

Good news starts at about 8.30 minutes into it, more good news coming thursday, Biden will be in Iraq thursday, worth the 30 minutes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/10/18/gimme-shelter-radiotopic-pending

Enjoy

Why does every body get all excited when Biden goes to Iraq??? I just don't understand it. If I am not mistaken Biden has been in Iraq numerous times and nothing ever gets accomplished.. I look at his visit to Iraq as being just that a visit... :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I can't listen, could you summarize a little?

US and Iraq agreed on stratigic framework agreement, it's about big corporations beeing able to start business there.

Why does every body get all excited when Biden goes to Iraq??? I just don't understand it. If I am not mistaken Biden has been in Iraq numerous times and nothing ever gets accomplished.. I look at his visit to Iraq as being just that a visit... :lol::lol:

Did you listen to the audio ?

• Upvote 1

awesome. biden in iraq. although nothing has happened the first 12 times he went to iraq.

Personally I think he keeps going back for the chai and Ba'ba Beh Tamur (Pastries filled with an almond and rosewater filling covered with syrup...MMMM - discovered thos when I was in Kirkuk) I wonder of I could get him to bring me some back. I know this little pastry shop next to the gold market over by the Circle of Swords...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well if it isn't important and nothing is happening then why would he keep returning there? Because the bombs sand and scorpions are so inviting? Or maybe they just want to keep Biden out of the way so they keep sending him to the most remote outposts in hopes that if he says anything stupid it will be translated in an odd language and can be fuzzied out? It really does seem odd that in four years he is there 12 times? Making that trip 3 times a year seems like a PITA to me unless I had a great reason to be there and it sure isn't publicity.

US and Iraq agreed on stratigic framework agreement, it's about big corporations beeing able to start business there.

Did you listen to the audio ?

His point,however, was that the signing of the SFA was in some way tied to the lifting of the remaining Chapter 7 sanctions, which he contends, if done, would most likely result in an RV "within hours of" the Chpt 7 lifting.

His point,however, was that the signing of the SFA was in some way tied to the lifting of the remaining Chapter 7 sanctions, which he contends, if done, would most likely result in an RV "within hours of" the Chpt 7 lifting.

That's what I got from it too, maybe that's the good news for thursday.

Phoenix is worth 'dialing' in to find out what's happening with our investment and he always states in advance that he never gives out rumors just his speculation about what he believes may happen. I also like his newshound friend/(girlfriend/wife??), Lakehouse, and her handling of pertinent news bits, "Going Global - East Meets West". JMO ;)

He is careful in telling us the U.S. - Iraq Strategic Framework (yesterday's "big news" story) may lead to Chapter 7 sanctions being lifted. That would be great news.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1