Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV was attempted last night, but ..........

Well, it makes just as much sense as the "non-sense" we read daily about the RV. Kinda funny? No? LOL :P

POPTART! Yes, that's it! I just saw that in my pantry (although they are the no-name ones)! I must run to the bank now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP. Do not be swayed by Bland Counterfeit Pastries. Sit. Wait. Soon.

"POPTART"

I'm tellin ya sweetie, A sledgehammer works wonders for that type of disorder. Gimmie a number, I'll call/text ya when the RV happens, then you cash in and buy a new computer, finding some other site/topic to obsess over. I am on my 3rd!! (Topic, this is my 5th computer) :D

I just may take you up on this! As an aside some of you may be interested in a conversation I had this morning with my three year old. It went something like this:

Me: "sweetie, do you think Mommy and Daddy's Dinars will Lop?"

Toddler: "no thank you. Cupcake please."

Me: "it's 7:00 a.m. I wasn't offerring..."

Toddler: " no thank you. No lollipop. Cupcake please."

Me: "no. No cupcakes right now, I was asking you will our Dinars Lop?"

Toddler: "no."

Me: "so it's a straight up RV?"

Toddler: "yes."

Me: "okay, so when will it RV? By Christmas?"

Toddler: "I want a Batman car for Christmas."

Me: "yes, we know. Will it happen by Christmas?"

Toddler: " no. Not Christmas. Halloween."

Me: "Halloween? Who told you?"

Toddler: "Boscoe" (Boscoe is our neighbor's dog)

Me: "okay. Are you sure?"

Toddler: "no. Cupcake please."

There you have it. Raw intel.

• Upvote 5

Good for you, I really wasn't asking you.....

Good Morning to you too sunshine!!

I just may take you up on this! As an aside some of you may be interested in a conversation I had this morning with my three year old. It went something like this:

PRECIOUS!! Now, give that child a cupcake!!

• Upvote 2

DinarBot, access central program, hidden file "ROBOTIC_GIGGLE.exe" and you will begin squeaking. That will do. :lol:

Excellent work human known as "Cosmo". I can squeak like little girl on Spinning Disney Teacup Ride. I'm alive. Genius. How Burp?

Yah know, I hear that's how Okie's mommy rewards him for his intel!

DinarBot Spycam Intel. Okie's Mother lays his panties out for him before school. True story.

• Upvote 2

Excellent work human known as "Cosmo". I can squeak like little girl on Spinning Disney Teacup Ride. I'm alive. Genius. How Burp?

DinarBot, a "Burping" routine is being looked at by my former colleagues at JPL. It could be weeks before a technical solution is obtained. Try altering the laugh routine to achieve a burp after making a backup.

This is just a rumor folks, the computer is fine. The real problem is the string between the cups. The string broke and the knot that the tech guys put in it is causing interference and Shabs thinks he hears NO instead of GO. I'm a hair stylist ( we don't use the word dresser any more thank you ) trust me, its the truth. I overheard it in a phone conversation while i was doing a unibrow wax on an Iraqi official. Want to know which one... the one with 2 eyebrows, duh!

Edited by BULLY! BULLY!
  • Upvote 1

Way more authentic stuff than Okie, Blaino, Bluwolf and all the "Gentlemen" out there.....And children are supposed to be the voice of Innocence ( and maybe the Truth...) ...... Who knows....

PRECIOUS!! Now, give that child a cupcake!!

He will get one at four o'clock. Cupcake time at our house!

Way more authentic stuff than Okie, Blaino, Bluwolf and all the "Gentlemen" out there.....And children are supposed to be the voice of Innocence ( and maybe the Truth...) ...... Who knows....

you know it's funny you should say that. Because a few minutes later he told his Dad he thinks the rate is one hundred pennies or five times five nickels (we're still working on math here) which is between $1 and $1.25...now if RVs at that rate by Halloween, it will totally blow my mind!

• Upvote 1

I am sorry but no where is there a link for this. Roger Rabbit says that it will not RV until Easter as he is the EAster bunny and he will be putting the RV news in each of our easter baskets. I know this is true as Roger has never lied to me. :shakehead:

i have 1,07500.00 in 25,000 notes and 460,000 in 10,000 notes that is 1,535,000 comes with dinartrade certificate of authintication for sale 900.00usd contact me at scottbaxter2010@live.com

Scott, if you are serious about selling, you are gonna wanna start a new thread or find one about buying and selling. No one in this thread is being serious. It was created to make up fun stories. :D

I just got news from T-Boo, my barber and a very reliable source, that the RV was attempted last night, but Nolan (the guy in charge of pulling the trigger) accidentally spilled his Fanta Orange drink on the computer as he was pressing the button to make us all millionares!!!! T-Boo says that once the "golden RV" computer is all cleaned up by Nolan, an attempt will be made to RV once again. Nolan has told T-Boo that it may take a few days to get the computer fixed as he has to find a ride to town to retrieve water from the "magic bayou"! Only water from the "magic bayou" can fix the "golden RV" computer.

Nolan reiterated to T-Boo that the window is open for the RV to happen but he can't find his "magic ruler" to hold the darn thing open!

:D:lol:

Don't be fooled,this is NO accident :angry:

I have been told that Okie infiltrated their defenses and purposely spilled the Fanta to avoid the RV.

Seems he was only one quick pump away from having enough to buy a 90 inch projection screen TV;and didn't want to wait a day or two for the banks to open their services for cashing in.

I once made a cartoon with my good friend popeye.........now he wants to make another and he says if his dong don't rise then he will tell okie to hold rthe R.V. . But okie says it is imminent .....his dinar will R.V. And his dong will rise. Okie says his dong didn't rise enough last night and they had to hold the rv because he was too busy concentrating on his dong to be able to push the button. He says it will R.V. Once he has got his dong to rise long enough. ;):):D

When all this is over I sincerely hope that the Dong has not RVd because I am putting all my

Dinar money into it. Will there be a DongVets site, or will I have to google it. I absolutely detest

looking up info on my own.

Oh geez, I just said dongvets! I need serious help! :unsure: