Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

transitioning the large notes for the rv

GOBILLS

if iraq is going to replace the large notes. ex. 25,000 with 25 note 10,000 with 10 note and 5,000 with 5 note and 1000 with 1 note..... while still holding its value at the same time....25 note still equals 25,000 etc etc etc along with the other notes... then when they realease the rv the proper denominations will allready be in place...(in iraq) then we turn in our large notes 25,000 etc etc etc....for what ever the new rate will be... just a common sense observation... go rv

IMO

They will begin by removing the larger 25000 dinar note from the market at its face value (i.e 50 500 dinar notes or 100 250 dinar notes) you will still have 25000 dinars, they will just be in smaller bills.

At the same time as they remove the 25000 dinar note, they will introduce the 25 dinar note to facilitate a higher dinar value. as the value of the dinar rises, the need for smaller bills will be needed for accurate transactions. if the value rises to 1 IQD = 1 USD and you want to buy a loaf of bread for 5 IQD and the smallest denomination available is a 50, then how will you make change for the transaction. Simple, introduce smaller denominations. A rise in the value of the dinar is why the smaller bills are needed.

If the large bills remain on the market at a 1:1 value then you would have a Iraqi document worth 25000 USD. Well worth the time of any counterfeiter in the world. Counterfeit bills would soon flood the market and iraqi economy would be in chaos. The large bills must be taken off the market before rv.

On the bright side of things, it may soon be possible to exchange your 25000 notes for 1000 25 dinar notes. wouldn't that be cool.

IMO

They will begin by removing the larger 25000 dinar note from the market at its face value (i.e 50 500 dinar notes or 100 250 dinar notes) you will still have 25000 dinars, they will just be in smaller bills.

At the same time as they remove the 25000 dinar note, they will introduce the 25 dinar note to facilitate a higher dinar value. as the value of the dinar rises, the need for smaller bills will be needed for accurate transactions. if the value rises to 1 IQD = 1 USD and you want to buy a loaf of bread for 5 IQD and the smallest denomination available is a 50, then how will you make change for the transaction. Simple, introduce smaller denominations. A rise in the value of the dinar is why the smaller bills are needed.

If the large bills remain on the market at a 1:1 value then you would have a Iraqi document worth 25000 USD. Well worth the time of any counterfeiter in the world. Counterfeit bills would soon flood the market and iraqi economy would be in chaos. The large bills must be taken off the market before rv.

On the bright side of things, it may soon be possible to exchange your 25000 notes for 1000 25 dinar notes. wouldn't that be cool.

I ThankyoulouderMonster! You must be a deaf Monster, perhaps. Wow, What an username!? You Monster chasing after girl or not?

muhammad, please don't die on drugs after RV. lol

I think you should look at your own mirror first. When you see him/her inside, that one is truly the drug addict in reality. Don't insult us Muslims. Do you know how many Chinese drug addicts in the world? Check it out before you are the real pot calling the kettle black. I am not a drug-addict but you have already talked like one. You don't take jokers as drug-addicts because drug-addicts couldn't talk - they simply shake their heads like a drunken man. And please don't go away, I want to forget you exactly as you are! LOL, my foot!

chang e the manner you post now or be chang fool! ;)

Looks like you pushed mo's button chang. Druggies are easy to set off.

lol-022.gif

Insanity is hereditary. You must have got it from your children and from some previous bashers here. ;)LOL!

Spec Investor, you must have eye-disorder all the time. Please invest in optical matter for your eye care and I hope you won't go blind after an RV.

I see this from a different view. If 1 dinar is equal to 1000 dinar in USD (purchasing power) after the removal of the 3 zeros then the RV MUST be 1170 % or $1.17 USD to keep the same purchasing power of the dinar after the zeros removal. This means the dinar we hold now will be devalued by 1000 % & therefore NOT be the windfall we expect. We just break evan.