Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HCL..IN PRINT AND IN LAW.

bigcity Bob

Why would anyone accept a post from another site, claiming that one of the greatest laws ever written by this new government has PASSED, yet the only way to confirm this event is to trust some unknown blogger with some crazy name? If you want to see what is posted in the Iraq Gazzett, just look it up yourself! Or just take the word of another GURU. Several key events have not yet taken place, despite everyone wanting to believe they have.

1. No officialy announced Iraq government (this one is a huge problem)

2. No HCL law

3. No security minister (no truely organized defense of the country)

This has been the case for 8 years now with no end in sight. A countries currency can not have value under the conditions. It is that simple!

You married into our family yesterday. Would you consider an annullment?

You have some valid points, so perhaps you would join a communications class as part of counseling. We are not looking for additional know-it-alls with a crummy attitude here, we have been full for a while.

And, we do not need a lecture on what actions are required to reach our goals. We have in-house experts and our own set of know-it-alls.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

You married into our family yesterday. Would you consider an annullment?

You have some valid points, so perhaps you would join a communications class as part of counseling. We are not looking for additional know-it-alls with a crummy attitude here, we have been full for a while.

And, we do not need a lecture on what actions are required to reach our goals. We have in-house experts and our own set of know-it-alls.

Plus 1 ;) It has nothing to do with the Know-it-all's opinion and everything to do with their delivery.

• Upvote 1

Tandy, seems from your post that you have read the Iraq Official Gazette. What is the web address. I have searched for it and have not been able to find it. Thanks for the info.

baymd...Sorry, I didn't bookmark the site but you can google "Iraq Official Gaette" and find it...cheers

If you look at the end of page 35 of the document, it says, "This law is hereby enacted", for whatever that's worth.

Yes, it does. But at the top of that page it says...........

"This law shall be enforced as of date of publication in the Official Gazette."

I don't believe that has happened yet.

Yep, this is what I was referring to a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately it still isn't in effect.

Basically, the whole thing is drafted, agreed upon, even informally approved... and waiting for the official "stamp".

Think of it this way - it's Christmas eve. Your spouse plans to surprise you with a new... *cough cough* "RV" (Recreational Vehicle). It's in the driveway, with a bow on it... but you can't drive the thing till the next morning.

We are indeed close!

Ur input is always appreciated.

Thanks Adam,

Think of it this way - it's Christmas eve. Your spouse plans to surprise you with a new... *cough cough* "RV" (Recreational Vehicle). It's in the driveway, with a bow on it... but you can't drive the thing till the next morning.

We are indeed close!

Now let me go to all the other sites and post

Extra! Extra! Adam Montana predicts Dinar will RV on Christmas Eve, cash in on Christmas Day! :D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Yep, this is what I was referring to a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately it still isn't in effect.

Basically, the whole thing is drafted, agreed upon, even informally approved... and waiting for the official "stamp".

We are indeed close!

Thanks Adam, I do believe we are close... I have a closet full of bows...lol

We are indeed close!

Thanks Adam...but shucks if I could just sit in for a few minutes...Just knowing it's in the drive way and we is just waiting on the key is....exhilarating??? :)