Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HCL..IN PRINT AND IN LAW.

bigcity Bob

Thank you for posting this great news!! :) If in fact this is done, we are darn close! Technically the government is seated, and really, the only thing that is left is the Chapter 7, and to do that, they have to get Kuwait done and happy.

This is getting very exciting, and we are almost to the promised land!

Did I say that or was it Okie??? :lol: Oh well, whoever said it, was right this time!! :lol::lol:

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

It does say on the last page to make it official, it needs to be announced in the official Gazette... Hmmm. I believe we are still waiting for that. But great find! Thank you for posting! :) +1 from me!

\\

If this is done deal, then I'm thrilled I kept my bags packed! Time for a little vacation for 3 to 4 weeks before I hit it hard on my up coming non-profit! :D :D :D

It said it will be law when it is posted in the Official Gazette (Article 53)...I did not find where it has ever been posted in the Iraq Official Gazette unless I just overlooked it but I double checked...we wait patiently :blink:

Vanessa done doodit...good find...I is slow tonight! :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:D

Thank you for posting this great news!! :) If in fact this is done, we are darn close! Technically the government is seated, and really, the only thing that is left is the Chapter 7, and to do that, they have to get Kuwait done and happy.

This is getting very exciting, and we are almost to the promised land!

Did I say that or was it Okie??? :lol: Oh well, whoever said it, was right this time!! :lol::lol:

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

NWGUY you crack me up !!!!!! I'm almost affraid to get too excited !!!!! This would be huge :D

Thanks for the post Bigcitybob

Just waiting for an EMAIL FROM ADAM!!! Everything else is trivial to me anymore.......too much smoke<---cant stand the high and im fat as hell so I dont want to look in the mirrors anymore!! lol.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just like the other guy said it is in Article 53-not law until posted in the official gazette which is at the top of the last page.

There is regional cooperation and Shabibi helps decide things (one of the many) but still positive.

GO RV!!!!

Thank you for posting this great news!! smile.gif If in fact this is done, we are darn close! Technically the government is seated, and really, the only thing that is left is the Chapter 7, and to do that, they have to get Kuwait done and happy.

This is what I was thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on RV !!!!tongue.gif

Edited by littlefeet

I don't believe the law was passed. They seem to assign numbers to their laws once passed, and this one did not have one listed.

There are two different postings for this document, stating 'enacted' but are dated a week apart (Aug 17th and 25th):

Aug 17th version - http://www.iraqoilreport.com/files/cor-og-draft-law.pdf

Aug 25th version - http://www.iraqoilreport.com/files/com-og-draft-law.pdf

There is also an article from the same source the original post was pulled from, however on October 4th it is stating that the oil and gas law is still an obstacle and that efforts to come up with legislation acceptable to all has failed. http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/10/04/iraqs-oil-and-gas-law-threatens-stability-of-govt/

So, unfortunately it looks as though nothing has been completed with the HCL law and what we are reading is simply the 'draft' that was put to Parliament but never actually passed into law.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't see where it has been made law. If someone finds that, please refer a link.

I don't believe the law was passed. They seem to assign numbers to their laws once passed, and this one did not have one listed.

There are two different postings for this document, stating 'enacted' but are dated a week apart (Aug 17th and 25th):

Aug 17th version - http://www.iraqoilre...g-draft-law.pdf

Aug 25th version - http://www.iraqoilre...g-draft-law.pdf

There is also an article from the same source the original post was pulled from, however on October 4th it is stating that the oil and gas law is still an obstacle and that efforts to come up with legislation acceptable to all has failed. http://www.iraq-busi...bility-of-govt/

So, unfortunately it looks as though nothing has been completed with the HCL law and what we are reading is simply the 'draft' that was put to Parliament but never actually passed into law.

Tend to agree.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It said it will be law when it is posted in the Official Gazette (Article 53)...I did not find where it has ever been posted in the Iraq Official Gazette unless I just overlooked it but I double checked...we wait patiently :blink:

Vanessa done doodit...good find...I is slow tonight! :P

Tandy, seems from your post that you have read the Iraq Official Gazette. What is the web address. I have searched for it and have not been able to find it. Thanks for the info.

Edited by baymd

Why would anyone accept a post from another site, claiming that one of the greatest laws ever written by this new government has PASSED, yet the only way to confirm this event is to trust some unknown blogger with some crazy name? If you want to see what is posted in the Iraq Gazzett, just look it up yourself! Or just take the word of another GURU. Several key events have not yet taken place, despite everyone wanting to believe they have.

1. No officialy announced Iraq government (this one is a huge problem)

2. No HCL law

3. No security minister (no truely organized defense of the country)

This has been the case for 8 years now with no end in sight. A countries currency can not have value under the conditions. It is that simple!

Edited by Conotacarius
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12