Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subpoena of Entire Top Tier of Obama Administration

krome2ez

October 16, 2011

Big Media Outlets Ignore Subpoena of Entire Top Tier of Obama Administration

AP File

By Anthony Martin, Conservative Examiner

Perhaps the biggest story in the political world since the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach Bill Clinton in the 1990s, although the Senate refused to remove him from office, is the fact that this week a subpoena from the House was issued to the entire top tier of the Obama Administration. Yet as of today the big media outlets--ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post--have ignored the story entirely. And if they did mention it in passing, it was buried on a back page or relegated to an inconspicuous web page while never seeing the light of day on the air. Only Fox gave the story top billing.

Read more at the examiner.com

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama-white-house/2011/10/16/big-media-outlets-ignore-subpoena-entire-top-tier-obama-administration?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20111017#ixzz1b4b0yZ5B

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

October 16, 2011

AP File

Perhaps the biggest story in the political world since the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach Bill Clinton in the 1990s, although the Senate refused to remove him from office, is the fact that this week a subpoena from the House was issued to the entire top tier of the Obama Administration. Yet as of today the big media outlets--ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post--have ignored the story entirely. And if they did mention it in passing, it was buried on a back page or relegated to an inconspicuous web page while never seeing the light of day on the air. Only Fox gave the story top billing.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama-white-house/2011/10/16/big-media-outlets-ignore-subpoena-entire-top-tier-obama-administration?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20111017#ixzz1b4b0yZ5B

Show me the Subpoena. I would love to see it. Looks like I will be tuning into The O'Reilly Factor tonight.

Krome,

Be careful what you post. Any mention of a Subpoena is very serious business to me as it should be to others. I know my way around the courts. Show me the words on paper.

Kim

Bye the Way. I'm watching Fox at this moment. There has been no mention of the Subpoena that you purport exists.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Krome,

Be careful what you post. Any mention of a Subpoena is very serious business to me as it should be to others. I know my way around the courts. Show me the words on paper.

Kim

Bye the Way. I'm watching Fox at this moment. There has been no mention of the Subpoena that you purport exists.

Really??? :blink:

I didn't write or "purport" this.

I provided a link to a reputable news site.

They purported it.

I just happen to believe that it's true, but

I'd like to see the actual subpoena as well.

• Upvote 4

Really??? :blink:

I didn't write or "purport" this.

I provided a link to a reputable news site.

They purported it.

I just happen to believe that it's true, but

I'd like to see the actual subpoena as well.

Let's see the Subpoena. Until I see the documents published I will have no further comment.

Peace guys, Go RV.

Edited by skitealwedrop

October 16, 2011

AP File

Bwaaa, haaaaa, haaaa, haaa..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya'll are starting to let this guy get in your nuggets! He's holding a party with a full Mariachi Band inside some the Right Wing Heads.

Did you read the link to the examiner .com?

In the middle box on that page it has this quote:

NOT ONE -- mentioned the unprecedented subpoena by a Congressional committee of information regarding the entire top echelon of the Justice Department in the Gunwalker Scandal.

The Justice Department is not the "Entire Top Tier of Obama Administration" as the Fox News site says. Wouldn't the entire Tom Tier of the Obama Administration include State, Defense, Housing, Health, and all the other departments that make up the Cabinet? That would be the entire top tier. Not one guy from Justice!

That's some funny stuff Fox puts out!!!

And some people take it hook, line and sinker! Some of ya'll better go get some needle nose pliers to pull the hook you've swallowed!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Yep...here we go... again. I thought we'd sneak through the night without anymore mud slinging but...damitall...All defense tonight. I am sick of defending the Right!

Let 's just hit the facts. In defense of Billy trombone, he would never been impeached if he hadn't let someone blow his horn. There's one"""

As for" Obammy and the Gang"..... you got it all wrong !! O's nickname is Spanky.......rest my case!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WTF? He has a LINK...and that is all he bought...YOU go find the subpeona if you are interested. I think the Obotic Koolaid has taken over!

A subpoena is nothing more than a fact finding mission for the court and the lawyers involved in the case. Let's wait for an indictment.

Bash me all you want. At the end of the day I know far more about the legal process than I care to.

Peace guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats why, I only watch FOX they give you the stories and the truth.

Only when it benefits them, note they use to promote Willie Nelson but when he got caught smoking weed no more willie. They were on the Birth Certificate bandwagon until that ran out. Fox only Caters to the GOP and Tea Party. NUFF SAID

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1