Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI

BBalls

steve1, i know you will read this, considering i know for a fact that you still steal the news articles from here.

first of all i want you to know your post was very funny, and i have a good sense of humor.

what i was simply letting all the newcomers (because all the vets already know) know, is the fact that you know absolutely nothing about this investment, and 99% of the intel you have is a lie (alright 100%), and i didnt want the good members over here to get sucked in to what you say, because it is made up and a flat out lie.

so maybe ray and yourself should keep your intel to yourselves like you threatened (i hope it was a promise) so good people dont fall into your trap of lies and non-sense.

i am just trying to do the good people here a favor, and hopefully i am doing yourself and the 8 members on your site a favor as well.

good day,

sonny1

Love Sonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This Steve I has a puppy.named "Blessings" which has been the source of large piles of dog poop that has been piling high on this web site for months. Get out the pooper scooper.

:o

He has to come up with something from time to time to promote dinar sales for his advertisers (formerly DT and now DB [not to mention that girlie website he now promotes!]). Do NOT believe for one minute that he's not getting kickbacks (Frank26 let that cat out of the bag when he admitted that DB gives him commissions)! Considering that he hates many of his members and routinely flips out in anger, give me ONE other good reason why he keeps that site up.

Blessings...

Well... if all these Arab banks are buying Dinar and it's in Iraqi newspapers, it must be a secret throughout the Arab world. Here are a few newspaper sites I visit from time to time to see what is happening out there. No mention or story on any of this fabricated news. Keep these sites in your favorite folder and visit them yourself. The real information is out there if you're willing to research it yourself and not listen to some lamebrain.

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/pop_up.asp?fpVname=KUW_KT&ref_pge=map&tfp_map=MiddleEast

http://www.thenational.ae/business

http://arabnews.com/economy/

Well... if all these Arab banks are buying Dinar and it's in Iraqi newspapers, it must be a secret throughout the Arab world. Here are a few newspaper sites I visit from time to time to see what is happening out there. No mention or story on any of this fabricated news. Keep these sites in your favorite folder and visit them yourself. The real information is out there if you're willing to research it yourself and not listen to some lamebrain.

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/pop_up.asp?fpVname=KUW_KT&ref_pge=map&tfp_map=MiddleEast

http://www.thenational.ae/business

http://arabnews.com/economy/

The ongoing mystery of the illusive DINAR, is that nothing can ever be verified. We have heard them all! ATM's loaded (that was three years ago now), ships waiting in port for new contracts (Said to be over 300 ships in port two years ago), no new contracts without RV (billions in new contracts signed every month), Fed has TRILLIONS and has skin in the game (they created the imaginary paper, they don't need to store any of it, just print more or make it appear on a computer screen), the list is almost un-ending! All BS, all of it. The truth is, continuing to read article out of Iraq is useless. Nobody cares what they are doing, including themselves. Despite countless articles about what they hope to do, they have actually done NOTHING since they claimed to have a partially formed government.

• Upvote 1

Steve definitely has some anger issues. hahaha

soccer97, on 18 October 2011 - 08:59 AM, said:

from my heart and with all due respect,I have been on this site for a long time and mostly just quietly enjoying what everyone has to say and very much appreciating the info you bring to us Steve. However, I am getting frustrated by post like this one because of the fear from everyone of loosing your information. I don`t think it is fair for you to keep threatening us to stop posting because of a few who lack character. You will always have people stealing your info so why bother with them and then lash out at us.

SteveI, on 18 October 2011 - 09:44 AM, said:

Noted for the record. Get over it pal or go find someplace else to hang out at!

He did not end it with "Blessings" so you know he is pissed. HAHAHAHA

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SteveI, on 18 October 2011 - 09:44 AM, said:

Noted for the record. Get over it pal or go find someplace else to hang out at!

Get Over Urself Stevie Ego ! :blink:

Somebody Get That Diva a Snickers Bar !

:D :D :D

Thx for the update CTS. ;)

• Upvote 2

Get Over Urself Stevie Ego ! :blink:

Somebody Get That Diva a Snickers Bar !

Thx for the update CTS. ;)

No problem man! Now that I see how pissed he really gets when we bring his stuff over I might just make it my personal goal to get every word he writes over here so that people can see how crazy he really is! haha

• Upvote 4

stevee1

i think what he is trying to tell us is that the rest of the m.e. is trying to help out iraqi, by buying all those pesky three zero notes and reduce thier money supply.

they are going to turn them into fire logs to keep thier tents warm. winter is coming you know. ha ha damn my tent on fire, well i guess i will have to make the fire pit deeper.

Well I don't know Stevie boy so I would not have responded til he said we is all stoopid (intended) and bashed my home site and gave me a bad inferiority complexion and made me go pout for 15 or so seconds...now Mr. Stevie boy You can leave my IQ out of it...I took an IQ test with a retarded turnip one time and beat it by 3 points...I wasn't going to tell this but the tester told me the turnip beat you by 300 points...I guess next you will call us names like sissies...don't go there...I have anger management issues and have a tendacy to smack rude people with my purse sissy I may be....Oh, almost forgot to tell you...I carry my nail polish.poofy powder and other sissy stuff in a 55 gallon drum for my purse...I guess I is a macho sissy...on a serious note you should never try having a battle of wits with the intellegent people on DV....your powder is way too wet (and we know why)! :lol:

• Upvote 3

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Ok so here is the next piece of the puzzle.

"soccer97, on 18 October 2011 - 11:42 AM, said:

Steve, I am a young woman who feels I do not want to be in fear of loosing the ability to follow this site by speaking what I feel God has place in my heart to say. I love and appreciate all you`re willing to do for us but I just wanted you to look into your heart and see if all the times you have stated you have had enough and won`t post anymore is neccessary. I grew up with a father who always says he had enough and watching my mom always in fear of him leaving and one day he was gone. Maybe that`s why this effects me more then others. Your post above is hurtful and not neccessary.

SteveI, on 18 October 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

Noted for the record. You also can find another home if you like. Also, "neccessary" is spelled "necessary". If you do not like this free site, go pay for a circus act then."

SOOOOO... SteveI claims to be a nice Christian man but when someone says ANYTHING he does not like he degrades them and tells them to LEAVE!!

Look at the comment from Soccer97... she seems very sincere and is just speaking her mind.

But what does SteveI do? Well... you can all see how big of a egomaniac he is.

I cant believe this fool has followers.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 3

Noted for the record. You also can find another home if you like. Also, "neccessary" is spelled "necessary". If you do not like this free site, go pay for a circus act then."

Lol ! This Mental Napoleon is The Guru Nazi ! :blink:

Sorry Soccer97 but NO GURU SOUP FOR YOU !

• Upvote 2

That's rich! SteveI correcting somebody's spelling is like Bill Clinton giving a lecture on abstinence or George W. Bush teaching Public Speaking 101. Steve's grammar and spelling are grade school level.

• Upvote 3

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Ok so here is the next piece of the puzzle.

"soccer97, on 18 October 2011 - 11:42 AM, said:

Steve, I am a young woman who feels I do not want to be in fear of loosing the ability to follow this site by speaking what I feel God has place in my heart to say. I love and appreciate all you`re willing to do for us but I just wanted you to look into your heart and see if all the times you have stated you have had enough and won`t post anymore is neccessary. I grew up with a father who always says he had enough and watching my mom always in fear of him leaving and one day he was gone. Maybe that`s why this effects me more then others. Your post above is hurtful and not neccessary.

SOOOOO... SteveI claims to be a nice Christian man but when someone says ANYTHING he does not like he degrades them and tells them to LEAVE!!

Look at the comment from Soccer97... she seems very sincere and is just speaking her mind.

But what does SteveI do? Well... you can all see how big of a egomaniac he is.

I cant believe this fool has followers.

Wasn't Steve1 a member here at one time also and got ran off for his ridiculous predictions and created his own site? He is nothing more than an egomaniac who hides behind his so called "belief" in God to control and in this case torment his members. Real christian like Steve. I have looked at his profile over on his site and it sickens a person the way he responds to his members.

I am more than happy to go through his posts to his members, bring them over to this thread, so people new to this investment will realize what type of person he is. It is not hard to create multiple email addresses in case he decides to ban you! :D

A quick thank you to Adam and this site for being the most open minded and reliable site in the dinar world. It is far from having a "cult like" following unlike many of the other copy cat sites out there, that suprisingly were created by ex DV members! ;)

• Upvote 1