Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat--Wed. Oct. 19th

cgbrown

Adam what has to be cleared up before we see the RV. My thoughts last December were the RV would happen before Thanksgiving of this year. I based that on how politics work and are hashed out. Well the time is getting near and I feel we are approaching the door to knock on to let us in. Your thoughts are appreciated Thanks for all you do .

I read where HCL appears done, I read where the Erbil agreement is supposed to be done, chapter 7 is supposed to be done...There are articles which go back and forth, passed, not passed....The bottomline is that it appears that everything is in order but that these people cann't agree on whether to write it in blue or black ink. What REALLY is blocking this thing from being finalized.

Hi Adam, Thanks for the insights. My question may not be of interest to all, but I am wondering about post RV investing. I have completed the offshore and in on OGIT. What I'd like to know is, if your opinion of .10 is the initial rv, will I need to have multiple millions to benefit from the VIP investing prospects you've been speaking of?

Army 03, what is your problem dude???????????????

A war with Iran, without international support/troops is a silly assumption.

Russia/China will jump right in, because they will loss their prized customer.

Have you lost your mind?

They make up the stories about Iran to justify our restrictions & to support Israel.

Boots on the ground in Iran with our full involvement in Afghanistan is NOT conceivable at this time.

Should they, in fact, develop nuclear capabilities, we may have to reevaluate our options.

Next you are going to blame Obama for this. The USA’s campaign against them is long and well record in the last decade.

ADAM: is there any way that Iraq can help their people without doing an RV....and do you think they Care about helping their people.... I know WE do. Thanx. God Bless.

- and Will Turkey have to be dealt with sternly in order to have Stability in Iraq

hey everyone! Unfortunately my day just got flipped upside down - I have an emergency meeting and have to rearrange my schedule.

So, I'm going to close this thread. I'll pop into chat in a few minutes and give a quick 'where we are' summary. Then I have to run, but I'll do my best to address the questions in this thread later this week.

See you in chat!!!

I see all the questions to Adam, but were do i find his answers? :blink::blink:

I do chats every Wednesday, you can find them posted in the "Chat log" section by Wednesday evening :twothumbs: