Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat--Wed. Oct. 19th

cgbrown

Hi Adam:

Thanks for keeping us informed on what's going. Do you anticipate the RV occurring before the end of this month or November? And do you think it will RV between $.30 - $1.00? The one thing I appreciate the most about you is that you don't give false responses nor do you attempt to fluff any response to keep our hopes up.

Thanks Loads,

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam and staff....

Just wanted to take this time to let you and your staff know that I really appreciate all your time and efforts put into this investment on our behalf. I DO LIKE the new Chat format. Short, to the point and easy to read if you've missed the opportunity to "see you type in person". Just one question...Do you have your bag packed? B)

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam. With the US pulling out of Iraq, will that force the release from Chapter 7? From what I know, they can't purchase military equipment, or at least recieve the equipment, if they are still under the Chapter 7. I personally still believe like you, that they have to have all the steps completed, prior to the RV, and if so, they have a timeline to get this done. Thank you for your thoughts!

• Upvote 3

Adam is bad luck.....My Lions lost.. :D

Question to Adam...Its starting to look very possible the US will soon be at war with IRAN any thoughts how that would effect the RV. I personally think this is why IRAQ is trying to force our military out because IRAN might strike at them.

Edited by army03

If the US pulls out of Iraq by December 31st as previously agreed, Iraq will be in no position to defend itself from a full invasion from Iran....I don't care how many fighter jets they buy from us now til then or how many training troops we leave there! The pull out deadline is 10 weeks away. But it should not matter because....and here is the first part of my question: Once the US pulls out of Iraq, if Iran or any other country invaded the country, would not the United Nations step in immediately with troops and sanctions against the aggressor? So there would be no long term gain to be had by Iran to militarily invade Iraq when we pull our troops out....because the reality would be that the UN would just gather majority support against Iran and they would stand to lose much of their own gains of the last few years. For sure they would lose their nuclear power plants, a good piece of their armed forces and have a bunch more sanctions placed on them as Iraq did after they invaded Kuiwait. If this is true, then the real hold up to any RV is strictly from within Iraq itself and because of their own government choosing....the second part of the question is....why would the Iraqi government hold up the RV that will allow their own people to prosper?[b][/b] B)

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 1

Several articles came out yesterday regarding the decrease of inflation in September as compared to August. You've said all along that as inflation increases, we are getting closer and closer. So with this recent decrease, doesn't this negate that idea a little bit? Thanks man!

Maybe Adam can answer this question. If Iraq was going to lop their currency what is stopping them from doing it right now? Do they need Hcl, GOI, Security ministers in place. There's talk that a lop can still create value to their currency especially in regards to the amount of currency in circulation compared to the population. To me wanting to compete with the Arab neighbors, trade their currency internationally, trying to ween the people off the USD, inviting the world to invest, complying with WTO, WB, IMF etc. doesn't make alot of sense to lop. Delaying for the perfect window for an RV to hit the world stage makes more sense. What's your take. Thanks.

I remember you saying that HCL, Security Ministers and then the Chapter 7 are the last three things before the RV. Now that the HCL has been passed and in print do you still think it will fall into place pretty quickly now, or is Maliki trying to stall it.

Sorry Heavyduty, I don't mean to hijack your question, but I don't believe HCL has passed.

• Upvote 3