Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidential Candidate Will Challenge Obama’s Eligibility

rtrusty

(Oct. 13, 2011) — The Post & Email recently learned of a presidential candidate who plans to challenge the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of President of the United States. Mr. John A. Dummett of Forest Hill, CA is running as a Republican and describes himself as “conservative to the core” and “a constitutional conservative.” He advocates abolishing the Internal Revenue Service and repealing the Sixteenth Amendment, upon which The Post & Email has reported previously and which has been described as a “powerful criminal conspiracy.”

for the rest of the store go here:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/10/13/presidential-candidate-will-challenge-obamas-eligibility/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I love it .........you guys will continue to investigate the next four years........just like the GOP motto......investigate and no legislation....

This is not about the Gop this is about we the people will know about this.

And if we get enough people voicing their concerns maybe something will come of this.

• Upvote 1

I love it .........you guys will continue to investigate the next four years........just like the GOP motto......investigate and no legislation....

ummmmm... There you go throwing around false info and LIES.... The new republican lead congress has passed more MEANINGFUL legislation in he past year than the previous group did in 2. Look no further than the Dem controlled Senate who refuse to HEAR anything much less pass!!!!! Always remember, It's better to keep your mouth shut and have folks think your an idiot than to start typing and prove it!!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

ummmmm... There you go throwing around false info and LIES.... The new republican lead congress has passed more MEANINGFUL legislation in he past year than the previous group did in 2. Look no further than the Dem controlled Senate who refuse to HEAR anything much less pass!!!!! Always remember, It's better to keep your mouth shut and have folks think your an idiot than to start typing and prove it!!!!!

yea like anything to do with abortion.......not much going on except stalling important things like a jobs bill even when it is proven that 2/3 of Americans support a jobs bill......ofcourse that congress you are so proud has an approval rating that soon will dip into single digits in terms of approval...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And if we get enough people voicing their concerns maybe something will come of this.

Good luck with that.

a vote for any candidate is still just a vote to change the public face of the corporate-congressional beast. changing presidents is not changing the system, in order to really effect change we need to completely abandon the system we have now and develop a new one, not adopt an old one, the old ones are not working.

if i believed that my voice would have made a difference i would gone to use it, but as we have witnessed, the time for waving signs and boisterous protest has passed. if i was to go out in the street to fight, i would be alone and it would be a short fight, not enough people care to get involved, and of the ones that due, few have the means.

these ways and views that we live by are on their way out, maybe not today, maybe not for ten years, but it will happen. all it will take is for people to face their fears, that transition will be the hardest, as most people are terrified of new.

Edited by InToWin

And you guys, like Nancy Pelosi very proudly stated "we are the party of unemployment and food stamps." Thats something to be proud of huh? Common...

(Oct. 13, 2011) — The Post & Email recently learned of a presidential candidate who plans to challenge the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of President of the United States. Mr. John A. Dummett of Forest Hill, CA is running as a Republican and describes himself as “conservative to the core” and “a constitutional conservative.” He advocates abolishing the Internal Revenue Service and repealing the Sixteenth Amendment, upon which The Post & Email has reported previously and which has been described as a “powerful criminal conspiracy.”

for the rest of the store go here:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/10/13/presidential-candidate-will-challenge-obamas-eligibility/

He sounds good, but doesn't have a chance.

• Upvote 1

yea like anything to do with abortion.......not much going on except stalling important things like a jobs bill even when it is proven that 2/3 of Americans support a jobs bill......ofcourse that congress you are so proud has an approval rating that soon will dip into single digits in terms of approval...

What 2/3 are you talking about?

Oh you must be talking about Obama's 2/3 a man who doesn't lie.LOL

You should take your own advice sometimes.

Check out the attached article and look at the graph from SENATE.GOV down the left side. See the explosion in the fillibusters. See what happened to the number of bills that went to the Senate and died due to the fillibuster? Hmmmm....... What happened between the 209th session and the 210th session? Yep, you guessed it, Republicans lost the majority and decided to bring the Senate to a screeching halt and completely disregard the use of 51 votes wins. Now there has to be 60 to do anything.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/majority-does-not-rule-in-filibuster-filled-111th-congress-20101216

I don't think you have any room to be calling people idiots, when you haven't done your homework.

And go ahead and bash the source as liberal if you want, the stats come from the SENATES own website!