Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here We Go Into Iran..

djhemp

Is this the last piece of the Oil puzzle? Here we go guys. God bless our troops.

http://www.infowars.com/us-begins-huge-military-maneuvers-aimed-at-iran/

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

Battle-ready troops on standby as tensions rise following dubious assassination plot

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

The United States will this week commence huge military maneuvers aimed at Iran, with a massive air fleet patrolling middle eastern skies ready to land at any time, in response to Iran’s involvement in an alleged assassination plot that experts have labeled dubious, amidst fears that US and Israeli targets could be hit by attacks.

As we reported last week, during US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s October 3 Tel Aviv visit, Israeli hawks attempted to persuade Panetta to give the green light for a military strike on Iran. Within ten days, details of an alleged assassination plot against a Saudi ambassador emerged and the foiled attack was blamed on Iran. Innumerable experts immediately voiced their doubts about the authenticity of the plot, with 21-year CIA veteran Robert Baer labeling the story “a truly awful Hollywood script”.

The US military will respond this week with a series of significant military maneuvers designed to threaten Iran, including, “an American air fleet in Middle East skies ready to land at any moment for any contingency,” reports DebkaFile.

“The United States launches a large-scale exercise over the Middle East deploying 41 giant transports of the 22nds Airlift Squadron Monday Oct. 17,” states the report, adding that the aircraft will be packed with fully equipped, battle ready troops.

A further seven warships from the Stennis Battle Group will also “provide ground troops with combat support and strike land and sea targets.”

The Israeli, Egyptian and Saudi armies have also been placed on maximum preparedness, echoing reports that U.S. troops being sent to the region have also been put on full alert.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

The maneuvers are also linked to the scheduled release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit by Hamas on Tuesday, an event that US intelligence officials fear could set off a chain of attacks in the region against US and Israeli targets. Should embassies be targeted, US troops will be in place to react swiftly.

Geopolitical experts have been consistent in their warnings that Israel was preparing to strike Iran this fall.

Back in July, CIA veteran Baer told KPFK Los Angeles that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was planning an attack on Iran in September to coincide with the Palestine bid for UN membership.

Whether the maneuvers are merely designed to be an act of belligerence against Iran or represent preparations for an actual military strike in support of Israel remains to be seen, but as Gulf News reporter Patrick Seale pointed out Friday, the window of opportunity for an attack on Iran is closing.

“Some western military experts have been quoted as saying that the window of opportunity for an Israeli air attack on Iran will close within two months, since the onset of winter would make such an assault more difficult,” writes Seale, adding that the Israelis’ eagerness to launch the attack has “caused considerable alarm in Washington and in a number of European capitals.”

Both Republican and Democratic US lawmakers have issued strong statements against Iran in recent days, with several all but calling for war. Last week, New York Republican Peter King called on the Obama administration to put troops on standby, labeling the alleged Iranian assassination plot “an act of war”. On Sunday, Democrat Dianne Feinstein, the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, warned that the US and Iran were on a “collision course”.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is starting 2 smell bad, Mr.O causing confusion an divide with the whole middle east. At one time he wanted 2 sit down an talk with Iran, an throws Israel under the Bus! Think this is a set up, 4 many issue. Call me crazy but folks Mr. O has agenda, an it not for the well being of USA. Reminds me of Mr.O preacher saying (GD America) chicken coming home to roost.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1. Yota, that made no sense whatsoever. 2. Iran has long been a concern since Khomeni overthrew the Shah in '79 and replaced it with an Islamic theocracy. I would not be at all surprised if we found some opportunity to take them out as well. It does concern me that we're taking the same measures as we did with Iraq. Personally, I'd like to see the populace go into all-out revolt like in Libya, then we could simply back the NATO airstrikes without getting our hands too dirty. 3. Yes, I agree, this should just be for dinar new--I could resist throwing that little tidbit in.

1. Yota, that made no sense whatsoever. 2. Iran has long been a concern since Khomeni overthrew the Shah in '79 and replaced it with an Islamic theocracy. I would not be at all surprised if we found some opportunity to take them out as well. It does concern me that we're taking the same measures as we did with Iraq. Personally, I'd like to see the populace go into all-out revolt like in Libya, then we could simply back the NATO airstrikes without getting our hands too dirty. 3. Yes, I agree, this should just be for dinar new--I could resist throwing that little tidbit in.

I agree with Yota. Even with all the history of Iran being so anti-American, Obama was anti-Israel. And early on, he even tried to quasi-defend Iran against Israel. And even the fact that O sat in a church pew for 20 years where the pastor is so anti-American is suspect. Also I do like having all sorts of news brought here and discussed because all world news is dinar news, or seems to impact it in some way. But I think you are spot on regarding Iran. It would not surprise me if we have to go in and blow up some "hot" missiles one day soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

WOW.. i got - 's for THAT.. WOW... Help me out Here...!!!!!!

Everything in the Middle east affects the dinar

This possible war with Iran is a reelection war for Obama, he is grabbing for anything he can to be reelected and that makes him very dangerous. He has nothing to run on that is positiveangry.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Everything in the Middle east affects the dinar

This possible war with Iran is a reelection war for Obama, he is grabbing for anything he can to be reelected and that makes him very dangerous. He has nothing to run on that is positiveangry.gif

And you think he is so stupid to think that getting into a war with Iran (which has a serious military) would HELP his re-election? Please, no matter what you think of Obama's policies he is not an idiot.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

And you think he is so stupid to think that getting into a war with Iran (which has a serious military) would HELP his re-election? Please, no matter what you think of Obama's policies he is not an idiot.

Yes he is an idiot...................and they are not Obama's policies they are George Sorros policies and yes wars have always brought our economy out of recessions...... find a real history book and read itblink.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Yes he is an idiot...................and they are not Obama's policies they are George Sorros policies and yes wars have always brought our economy out of recessions...... find a real history book and read itblink.gif

Yes wars do pay off tremendous amountss of debt look what happened when Bill clinton was pres. he used the kuwaiti dinar to pay off a huge chunk of debt.

• Upvote 5

This is starting 2 smell bad, Mr.O causing confusion an divide with the whole middle east. At one time he wanted 2 sit down an talk with Iran, an throws Israel under the Bus! Think this is a set up, 4 many issue. Call me crazy but folks Mr. O has agenda, an it not for the well being of USA. Reminds me of Mr.O preacher saying (GD America) chicken coming home to roost.

Why does it smell bad? It doesn't matter who is president, they still have to take direction from those who truly run the world.

Think about it....If Obama put his heart and soul in his first election campaign about how really felt to get elected, how does that match up with what he's actually done?

Guantanomo is still open, We will still be in Iraq and Afghanistan in some form or another, He gave the go ahead to kill Osama, We liberated libya with our fire power, and here we are messing with Iran....

oh and they curiously announced a 100 troops going to central africa.....we have africom there so....what's the big deal with that? oil perhaps???

Bush would have done the same things with a republican conservative slant of course....

Should we really be surprised by Obama?

I believe course has been set and the objective is to have a New World Order

Yes wars do pay off tremendous amountss of debt look what happened when Bill clinton was pres. he used the kuwaiti dinar to pay off a huge chunk of debt.

I could be wrong but I don't believe wars pay off debt in fact historically wars get countries into debt. Also about Bill Clinton using Kuwaiti dinar to pay off debt I have heard this alot but have never really been able confirm it. Would you be to kind as to point me in the right direction? :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Follow your own advice!!

How did we finally get out of the great depression and all of its follow on issues? Massive deficit spending for WWII . Wars can be good for the economy because of war spending, but we have already bought the tanks and bullets so a massive manufacturing ramp up will not be needed and our debt is already very high. So in this day and age wars are only expensive and a drain on the economy.

• Upvote 1

Not Dinar News....

If Iran goes to war with Iraq, what do you think will happen to the dinar? That's right..........POOF! All gone, all for nothing. This is actually damn near the ONLY thing that can happen to stop the RV. Let's pray that it will be settled quickly and all will fall into place for the global economy.

Greg's Daughter - Kristi

P.S. Sorry, Daddy, I had to say something.

If you want a real eye opener listen to this short clip by retired General Wesley Clark... it will take about a minute and a half... then tell me if you think things are progressing right on schedule, and yes, Iran is on the list...

Link:

I guess this is the last piece of the NWO puzzle. Would you all forfeit profits here form the IQD if it meant restoring out Constitution and Liberties? I've put a lot of thought into this lately as we are playing on the wrong side with our investment here. Is this a smart investment? You bet'cha, but in many ways we'll sell our souls to join in with the elite. This is the BIG BOY's game.

Just watched this documentary and all I can say is WOW. The foxhole gets deeper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUpZhhbKUBo&feature=player_detailpage#t=1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUpZhhbKUBo&feature=player_detailpage#t=4547s

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Iran goes to war with Iraq, what do you think will happen to the dinar? That's right..........POOF! All gone, all for nothing. This is actually damn near the ONLY thing that can happen to stop the RV. Let's pray that it will be settled quickly and all will fall into place for the global economy.

Greg's Daughter - Kristi

P.S. Sorry, Daddy, I had to say something.

What if it was US Patriots that was behind getting US citizens like us to invest in the Dinar to "squeeze" the facists/banksters as part of the good fight? Iran would present a whole new opportunity for them to set it up that it won't happen again. Just thinking out loud...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1