Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims

Flash101

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

You may be a Muslim

3. You have more wives than teeth.

You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You may be a Muslim

10. You find this offensive or racist and don't forward it.

You may be a Muslim

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

I personally know Musiims and I can tell you they ALL know how to communicate using a mobile phone, none have more wives than teeth, all wear shoes as a matter or norm, none have ever owned a rocket launcher, and...won't even bother with the rest. But you know what else, the rest of us can learn a thing or two from Muslim banking laws. Hands down beats the system we have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gosh, I am not Muslim and I feel bad, imagine what they will feel. Not cool Jeff/Flash.

If the shoe fits.................. wear it (which it does)

I'm sick and tired of people trying to be politicly correct... it makes me want to puke!!!!

If you are a christian, know your sworn enemy.........Muslims know who their enemies are.........christians

Why do you think Obama is bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims to this country? to overthrow rule of law and replace it with sharia law, then christian heads will start to roll. You won't feel bad anymore because your head will be cut from your bodyangry.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

You may be a Muslim

3. You have more wives than teeth.

You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You may be a Muslim

10. You find this offensive or racist and don't forward it.

You may be a Muslim

What's Next Blacks, Asians Mexicans, Indians, Eskamos, All Offensive and not funny! And I don't think Jeff Foxworthy wrote this Raciest Rant...........................................! SAD :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am a mixed blood American. I have roots in various Indian tribes as well as in America dating back to the Mayflower. I have roots in the Union Army and in the CSA. My father fought against the Japanese and my brother against the Vietnamese. I could be offended at just about everything out there. If you want 'racism' to stop, then stop calling everything 'racism'. Stop being offending at everything. People take themselves WAAAAAYYYYY too seriously. Another way it could also be said is: GROW UP AND STOP WITH THE EMOTIONS BEING CARRIED ON YOUR SLEEVES!

• Upvote 6

I'm sick and tired of people trying to be politicly correct... it makes me want to puke!!!!

If you are a christian, know your sworn enemy.........Muslims know who their enemies are.........christians

Why do you think Obama is bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims to this country? to overthrow rule of law and replace it with sharia law, then christian heads will start to roll. You won't feel bad anymore because your head will be cut from your bodyangry.gif

I knew it Mongo! You must be a redneck. Don't take it personally, I meant deep pink.

I am a mixed blood American. I have roots in various Indian tribes as well as in America dating back to the Mayflower. I have roots in the Union Army and in the CSA. My father fought against the Japanese and my brother against the Vietnamese. I could be offended at just about everything out there. If you want 'racism' to stop, then stop calling everything 'racism'. Stop being offending at everything. People take themselves WAAAAAYYYYY too seriously. Another way it could also be said is: GROW UP AND STOP WITH THE EMOTIONS BEING CARRIED ON YOUR SLEEVES!

Dang Desimo! With Irish, German, Dutch and Cajun, I thought I would get my picture on Heinz Ketchup bottle this year but....

No, the shoe doesn't fit. I am not a Muslim and never will be. However, thank you for the lesson on Christian values. All these years I was under the false impression that Christianity was all about love, tenderness and forgiveness. Anyway, for you to lump all Muslim as enemies of Christians is the same as someone reading a book about serial killers in America and thinking that all Americans are serial killers.

• Upvote 1

I knew it Mongo! You must be a redneck. Don't take it personally, I meant deep pink.

♫My hair's turning white

My neck's alway been red♫

♫My collar's still blue

We've always been here♫

♫Just trying to tell the truth to you

Yes you could say♫

We've always been

Red, White and blue♫

Lyn Skyn

It is a sad state of affairs when we have to resort to making fun of people who are different from us to make us look and feel more superior. Make no mistake - this 'joke' is offensive. If you don't believe me, give it a few weeks then repost this rant, but replace Muslim with Jews and then you will see amidst furious accusations of anti-semitism just how offensive it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

No, the shoe doesn't fit. I am not a Muslim and never will be. However, thank you for the lesson on Christian values. All these years I was under the false impression that Christianity was all about love, tenderness and forgiveness. Anyway, for you to lump all Muslim as enemies of Christians is the same as someone reading a book about serial killers in America and thinking that all Americans are serial killers.

Read your Bible (you do have one) Make no mistake, God has no love ,tenderness, and forgiveness for evil. The philistienes (muslims) were so evil GOD ordered moses to kill every man woman and child and their livestock and burn the cities.huh.gif

Never said you were a muslim but...... you have PC feverohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Read your Bible (you do have one) Make no mistake, God has no love ,tenderness, and forgiveness for evil. The philistienes (muslims) were so evil GOD ordered moses to kill every man woman and child and their livestock and burn the cities.huh.gif

I knew there was more meat behind the reason for Muslims hating pork. Remember the great kids prayer that starts out "God is Great... ( Yeaaa & Good!)

I knew there was more meat behind the reason for Muslims hating pork. Remember the great kids prayer that starts out "God is Great... ( Yeaaa & Good!)

PC fever?

PC = post Christ

Nice to have roots. But we all have them. We all came from somewhere. Hillbillys, mountain folkspollocks, the british, poor folks, rednecks, westerners, southerners, northerners-----these are names commonly used to tell funny jokes. And they are all sensitive terms to someone with roots. However, there is also a term many folks forget these days-- it's called decency. Taking consideration for the feelings of others is not a sign of weakness , or is it 'political correctness'-- it is just the right thing to do.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if he actually said these things? Without a link it's all rumors. I hope he didn't. Just saying.

...and if indeed Jeff Foxworthy did say it, please do not forget about his right to freedom of speech....

Our Founding Father' intent was for Freedom Of Speech not for Freedom of Profanity which is so often the case these days-

(besides-Jeff has said many offending things in his past re other cultures-have you checked your log books on whether or not you did not concur with those sentiments, and vocalized your opposition as well?)

;)

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 1

You don't seem to know your history, Mongo. Muslims consider Christians as the People of the Book. You see, the bible has been around more than 2,000 years. Islam has only been around for more than 1400 years. So no, it was not the Muslims that were so evil GOD ordered Moses to kills together with their livestock, or burn down their cities!