Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL MILITARY NEEDS TO BE WARNED OF THIS HAZARD AND CIVILIANS TOO!

THIS INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO ANYONE WHO SERVED, IS SERVING OR GOING TO SERVE IN THE US MILITARY. OUR GOVERNMENT IS PREVENTING THIS FROM GETTING OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. WATCH THIS VIDEO AND IT SHOWS NOT ONLY OUR OFFENSES AGAINST THE IRAQI PEOPLE, BUT AGAINST OUR OWN SOLDIERS. I HATE OUR GOVERNMENT! THEIR PIGS!

http://freedocumentaries.org/int.php?filmID=293

THIS INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO ANYONE WHO SERVED, IS SERVING OR GOING TO SERVE IN THE US MILITARY. OUR GOVERNMENT IS PREVENTING THIS FROM GETTING OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. WATCH THIS VIDEO AND IT SHOWS NOT ONLY OUR OFFENSES AGAINST THE IRAQI PEOPLE, BUT AGAINST OUR OWN SOLDIERS. I HATE OUR GOVERNMENT! THEIR PIGS!

http://freedocumenta....php?filmID=293

IF OCCUPY WALL STREET COULD BRING THIS UP AS ONE OF THEIR FOCUSES IT WOULD REALLY GRAB THE WORLDS ATTENTION!

• 1 year later...

IF OCCUPY WALL STREET COULD BRING THIS UP AS ONE OF THEIR FOCUSES IT WOULD REALLY GRAB THE WORLDS ATTENTION!

The video has been removed off the freedocumentaries.com website, "GEE I WONDER WHY" BUT I FOUND IT HERE..

NAME Beyond Treason

• Upvote 1

KBR Fined $85m for Exposing Iraq Soldiers to Chemical

Posted on 06 November 2012. Tags: Halliburton, KBR

by John Lee.

A federal magistrate in Oregon has ordered Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) to pay $85 million to a dozen National Guard soldiers for illnesses suffered while guarding an oilfield water plant during the Iraq war.

The soldiers said they suffer from respiratory ailments after exposure to sodium dichromate, and they fear that the hexavalent chromium that it contains could cause cancer.

The chemical was added to water that was pumped underground to push oil to the surface at the site managed by KBR. The soldiers claimed the substance was loose in the compound and contaminated areas outside the building where it was added to the water.

One soldier testified the chemical even coated his food.

Another 21 soldiers included as plaintiffs in the original filing are waiting their turn in court as the case was initially too large to handle at one time.

Each of the 12 soldiers was awarded $850,000 in non-economic damages and $6.25 million in punitive damages. KBR says it will appeal the verdict.

During the Iraq war, KBR was the engineering and construction arm of Halliburton, the biggest U.S. contractor during the conflict. KBR split from Halliburton in April 2007.

(Sources: UPI, Associated Press)

i have gotten this video out to my Facebook and twitter accounts ,make me sick ,all I can say is glad I was on a ship

But then again, it begs the question, "how many immunizations did they poke into you while aboard ship?"

Clearly, this video demonstrates "Beyond Treason" -- Treason is akin to jay-walking in contrast to what we see here. May God be with us.