Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack - Sunday Night in OOMC (old chat room) - 10/16/2011

ronscarpa

From Dinar Recaps

[papajack] Well from what I'm reading and hearing it could happen anytime but the G20 said to get something done in 8 days, I thought that was funny that Tax Cheat Timmy gave a date of the 23rd, and 8 days from yesterday just happens to be the 23rd.

[papajack] I do have to admit I'm a little confused when we hear they tried to RV but it didn't go through, why don't they just keep trying until it works?

[gdswjs] papajack / middle of this past week I was told by a man that he worked for the folks that RV all world's money. He said that he himself was one of the persons that pushes the buttons and that they did try to rv this last be the system shut down because of

[gdswjs] the software not being able to handle it but it is back in the system and when it balances it will rv and nothing will stop it.l.. He said that when the balance takes place that it would take 5 min . and the entire world world know it... banks first..

[papajack] gdswjs Yea I believe they tried, I also believe there are some politicians that keep throwing in roadblocks but the G20 told them GET R DONE so I think we are about there.

[gdswjs] papajack this man was so far over my head that it wasn't even funny... But my classroom teaches lessons here at oom and also all intel that i have heard here lined up with what he said all but one thing

[snowman] papajack Do you think they will need to have everything activated before the meeting on the 23rd?

[papajack] snowman YES!!!!

[susananderson] papajack do you think the ones causing the problems are really outta the way now?

[papajack] susan If it's who I think it is that's holding this up, I think there will be a changing of the guard in 2012

[susananderson] papajack so does that mean we have to wait unto 2012 for the rv??

[papajack] susan No it means I think the politicians are using the RV to posture for political gain, it think we are closer than stink on a skunk.

[1+1] papajack Do you think this should be over by the end of the month

[papajack] 1+1 YES I do. But nobody has been right yet, but have you noticed we haven't had the BAD news lately that we usually get.

[papajack] I have been in this for over 4 years, it was supposed to happen any minute since I got in. I read, study, and have good sources but what I'm telling you here is just my opinion. We can't force this but I believe we are about to see it. Today I read a news article where the G20 gave Europe 8 days to fix this. And the US has said they will do something on the 23rd, coincidence? Maybe? JMHO we should see this by the 23rd or sooner, again that is JUST MY OPINION.

• Upvote 5

From Dinar Recaps

What does the European union, and G 20 have to do with Iraq RV'ing. Iraq is the hold up, not that illegal in the whitehouse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The naysayers have to be right all the time, where the pro RV camp only needs to be right once.

I too believe the RV is almost here.

I have two people with cancer and large medical bills, one is a dear friend and the other is my brother-in-law.. I intend to pay those bills off, Good Lord willing.

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 3