Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD and CMKX: Is there any connection

Diamond4me

Re: ***Rumor Discussion Thread***

Reply #68 Today at 9:18am

Mona Lisa Smiles: DinarReXXXX.com

Mona Lisa Smiles: The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) is implementing Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, which terminated the national emergency declared with respect to Iraq in Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, and revoked that and subsequent Executive orders, by removing the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations from the Code of Federal Regulations.

Mona Lisa Smiles: klonopin2mg

thank you c5steve...That's what i wanted exactly!

still, i think the IQD has about been or has been "cleared"

we'll know in short order...

Mona Lisa Smiles: my focus is on cmkx, but i am enjoying the "connection" whether directly or indirectly

yup! just waiting for the BOMB to drop, last arial survey/recon has been completed in my book. bwthdik

Mona Lisa Smiles: : did you see that the US TREASURY TODAY TOOK IRAQ OFF THE SDC (CANNOT TRANSACT BUSINESS LIST)....is it just me or does this mean iraq is finally a soveriegn nation...and their currency to be tradable with US Treasury and on forex etc...in other words IQD has been "cleared for RV"??? i say yes. just saying!!!! HOPE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!

Mona Lisa Smiles: i have NOT checked this out...to busy at work and i'm more of a PRO-CMKX SHAREHOLDER...and i'm liking our odds.

klon

Mona Lisa Smiles: Geithner: "As we look at the world today, the IMF has very substantial, uncommitted, financial resources."

Mona Lisa Smiles: well scrap this post i did yesterday cause the G20 are meeting starting today not the G7 as previously told...something big is about to go down...congratulations cmkxer's

Mona Lisa Smiles: US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe: Geithner

Mona Lisa Smiles: http://www.cnbc.com/id/44902075

Mona Lisa Smiles: WASHINGTON: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said Friday that the current financial resources of the International Monetary Fund and the European Union are enough to deal with the eurozone debt crisis. [1] PARIS (AP

Mona Lisa Smiles: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says Europe and the Internationl Monetary Fund both have ample resources to deal with Europe's sovereign debt crisis. There have recently been calls for authorities to boost their financial firepower to face down the threat of economic collapse.

Mona Lisa Smiles: Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said the U.S. has a "huge interest" in Europe solving its sovereign-debt crisis.

Mona Lisa Smiles: could this be the mass arrests we were waiting for

Mona Lisa Smiles:

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geither: 'Dramatic enforcement' actions against Wall Street comingby Joan McCarterFollow .

Mona Lisa Smiles: Yeah, OWS is all about bringing down our long-term deficits. Yeesh. Someone get him a primer on the last three and a half years for the 99 percent and a new set of talking points, stat.

Mona Lisa Smiles: At any rate, if it's really going to happen, hurrah and about d*mned time. We will definitely stay tuned, and be there to clap as hard as the administration could ask when the indictments start coming down.

Mona Lisa Smiles: Tramp:he just may be right, or its one day 'this week'

the unveiling about europe is at the WTO, next sunday, the 23thd....

could it be

the world global settlements'?

as timmy said...'stay tuned'

http://cmkxunofficia...ead=9160&page=5

Edited by Diamond4me
  • Upvote 7

Spin it so it fits mona...lmao

there is nothing that ties cmkx to the dinar, nothing. Next thing ya know she'll be saying urban just had a meeting with maliki, there to become mining partners lmao.

mona is to cmkx as oakie is to the dinar.

If ya catch my drift.

Re: ***Rumor Discussion Thread***

Reply #68 Today at 9:18am

Mona Lisa Smiles: DinarReXXXX.com

Mona Lisa Smiles: The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) is implementing Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, which terminated the national emergency declared with respect to Iraq in Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, and revoked that and subsequent Executive orders, by removing the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations from the Code of Federal Regulations.

Mona Lisa Smiles: klonopin2mg

thank you c5steve...That's what i wanted exactly!

still, i think the IQD has about been or has been "cleared"

we'll know in short order...

Mona Lisa Smiles: my focus is on cmkx, but i am enjoying the "connection" whether directly or indirectly

yup! just waiting for the BOMB to drop, last arial survey/recon has been completed in my book. bwthdik

Mona Lisa Smiles: : did you see that the US TREASURY TODAY TOOK IRAQ OFF THE SDC (CANNOT TRANSACT BUSINESS LIST)....is it just me or does this mean iraq is finally a soveriegn nation...and their currency to be tradable with US Treasury and on forex etc...in other words IQD has been "cleared for RV"??? i say yes. just saying!!!! HOPE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!

Mona Lisa Smiles: i have NOT checked this out...to busy at work and i'm more of a PRO-CMKX SHAREHOLDER...and i'm liking our odds.

klon

Mona Lisa Smiles: Geithner: "As we look at the world today, the IMF has very substantial, uncommitted, financial resources."

Mona Lisa Smiles: well scrap this post i did yesterday cause the G20 are meeting starting today not the G7 as previously told...something big is about to go down...congratulations cmkxer's

Mona Lisa Smiles: US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe: Geithner

Mona Lisa Smiles: http://www.cnbc.com/id/44902075

Mona Lisa Smiles: WASHINGTON: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said Friday that the current financial resources of the International Monetary Fund and the European Union are enough to deal with the eurozone debt crisis. [1] PARIS (AP

Mona Lisa Smiles: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says Europe and the Internationl Monetary Fund both have ample resources to deal with Europe's sovereign debt crisis. There have recently been calls for authorities to boost their financial firepower to face down the threat of economic collapse.

Mona Lisa Smiles: Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said the U.S. has a "huge interest" in Europe solving its sovereign-debt crisis.

Mona Lisa Smiles: could this be the mass arrests we were waiting for

Mona Lisa Smiles:

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geither: 'Dramatic enforcement' actions against Wall Street comingby Joan McCarterFollow .

Mona Lisa Smiles: Yeah, OWS is all about bringing down our long-term deficits. Yeesh. Someone get him a primer on the last three and a half years for the 99 percent and a new set of talking points, stat.

Mona Lisa Smiles: At any rate, if it's really going to happen, hurrah and about d*mned time. We will definitely stay tuned, and be there to clap as hard as the administration could ask when the indictments start coming down.

Mona Lisa Smiles: Tramp:he just may be right, or its one day 'this week'

the unveiling about europe is at the WTO, next sunday, the 23thd....

could it be

the world global settlements'?

as timmy said...'stay tuned'

http://cmkxunofficia...ead=9160&page=5

Though a good article, what most people do here - those that desperately hang on every Guru syllable - is try to tie a "global bail out" and whatever article comes out of the news about the IMF and G20 meeting, to the RV of the IQD. It's tenuous at best.

What I would like to see is the evidence causing you to suggest that OFAC has released the IQD for cashout at the bank. My WFB connection says that they live and breathe by what OFAC says, putting all of this "rv is on the screens at the bank" stuff in the trash where it belongs.

Please submit a valid link where OFAC is mentioned and has released the dinar.

ZEBE