Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You never think when your young

randalln

Touching Life Story (PLEASE READ)

A young man was getting ready to graduate college. For

many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's

showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told

him that was all he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited

signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the

morning of his graduation his father called him into his private

study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine

son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son

a beautiful wrapped gift box.

Curious, but somewhat disappointed the young man

opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible. Angrily,

he raised his voice at his father and said, "With all your money you

give me a Bible?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the holy

book.

Many years passed and the young man was very successful in

business.

He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his

father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He

had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make

arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had

passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He

needed to come home immediately and take care things.

When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and

regret filled his heart.

He began to search his father's important papers and

saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. With

tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. As he

read those words, a car key dropped from an envelope

taped behind the Bible.

It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the

sports car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his graduation,

and the words...PAID IN FULL.

How many times do we miss God's blessings because they are not

packaged as we expected?

• Upvote 10

the son deserved nothing................................but only the fathers love for his son did the son recieve the car.........the father held on to the car for his son his entire life............thats a fathers love and forgiveness to his son..........I hope the son learned what he missed......not the car .......but a lifetime of love he missed from his father.......how sad

Edited by tim5400

the son deserved nothing................................but only the fathers love for his son did the son recieve the car.........the father held on to the car for his son his entire life............thats a fathers love and forgiveness to his son..........I hope the son learned what he missed......not the car .......but a lifetime of love he missed from his father.......how sad

It happens a lot with kids nowadays sad.gifi hope one day they will wake up and see what a life time looks like in a Old mans eyes ......

I think i will call my dad today ...............!!!!!!!!!!

My dads already in Heaven, but I still talk to him most everyday! :)

Never stop making that call to him, I tell my kids and family I love them every time I or they leave my sight because you never know when that might just be the last thing you say to them!

Bump

Love you Dad!

• Upvote 2

My dads already in Heaven, but I still talk to him most everyday! :)

Never stop making that call to him, I tell my kids and family I love them every time I or they leave my sight because you never know when that might just be the last thing you say to them!

Bump

Love you Dad!

That is a great way to be Bumper, I do the same thing even if I'm just making a quick trip to the store.

• Upvote 1

You know i see this two ways. 1st in the literal sense .2nd in a hidden sense .If this dinar dose not RV and make us wealthy .....That don't mean we did not get rich .I for one..... have learned so much more about the way

the world works,And that to me is worth all the money in the world .And I have have met a lot of complete strangers that have enriched it even more .And I can spend that every day of my life ....For the rest of my life

So don't ever let anybody tell you ....you will never be rich from the Iraqi Dinar ...

You guys Already are RICH in side.....

Randall,

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

I was 38 at the time and my Dad had Emphysema. he was 71 at the time and I had a big ole Ford Crown Victoria. I would go to see him and my Aunt after work some days.

He used to ask me at times to go get him a candy bar. It used to pee me off that he would ask me to waste my gas just to go get him a candy bar. I just wish I had the chance to get

him one now. I am 64 now and think of those times and how selfish I was then. Go RV.

I was 38 at the time and my Dad had Emphysema. he was 71 at the time and I had a big ole Ford Crown Victoria. I would go to see him and my Aunt after work some days.

He used to ask me at times to go get him a candy bar. It used to pee me off that he would ask me to waste my gas just to go get him a candy bar. I just wish I had the chance to get

him one now. I am 64 now and think of those times and how selfish I was then. Go RV.

You know, of course, that he knew you loved him because you went when he asked you to do so. And the best news is that he still knows and loves you.

Great post, Randalin!!!!!!!

You know i see this two ways. 1st in the literal sense .2nd in a hidden sense .If this dinar dose not RV and make us wealthy .....That don't mean we did not get rich .I for one..... have learned so much more about the way

the world works,And that to me is worth all the money in the world .And I have have met a lot of complete strangers that have enriched it even more .And I can spend that every day of my life ....For the rest of my life

So don't ever let anybody tell you ....you will never be rich from the Iraqi Dinar ...

You guys Already are RICH in side.....

Randall,

Wonderful sentiments randalln.

Wonderful sentiments randalln.

You know its true....... money is not what this is about for me its following thru on something a little boy started in Iraq............ its why i keep doing it .wink.gif

Don't get me wrong it will be wonderful when i can get started doing with this money what needs to be done all over the world

Feed the Children........... Im going to show all the governments on the planet It dose not take as much as they think(specially if your not lining you pocket )wink.gif

• Upvote 2