Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Other Side Of Herman Cain we didn't know about.

rtrusty

I've always like Herman Cain from the beginning but after watching and reading all this information I'm not so sure anymore.

Start here: http://www.wakeup1776.com/2011/09/herman-cain-is-bad-for-america-and-not.html with five videos.

Comment by Dr. Anne Bishop (found here: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-herman-cain-a-true-conservative-or-a-neocon-shill-for-the-nwo/question-1672855/)

You mentioned Cain as a possible running mate. In doing my due diligence on him, I have found that he has been one of the CEOs on the North American Competitiveness Council almost since its creation.

This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with those countries by establishing the North American Union.

He is on numerous boards, and a lot of people who are members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission repeatedly show up on the same boards. And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. If Dr. Bishop is correct then he is one of 'them'.

This is an EXCELLENT article on Cain found here: http://gulagbound.com/17203/the-phony-right-wing-who-is-selling-us-down-the-river-%E2%80%93-part-4-herman-cain/

Lastly, to round out your education . . . you should read: Awareness of Bilderberg Cabal Explodes in 2011 http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NEW20110613&articleId=25247

Remember, that those who have a bio like Cain's had a LOT of help along the way. It is a TRADEMARK of the Illuminati system of rewarding, promoting, and awarding their minions.

Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.

Researcher, Author and Founder

http://www.StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Herman Cain is the best candidate in my opinion. To say this information about Cain is negative is a large stretch of the imagination. Herman Cain is the best gop candidate to take down obama in debates, and would flush.the gop of all the racism qllegations. Herman Cains nomination would be a slap in the face to the democrats who play the class warfare game.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Herman Cain is the best candidate in my opinion. To say this information about Cain is negative is a large stretch of the imagination. Herman Cain is the best gop candidate to take down obama in debates, and would flush.the gop of all the racism qllegations. Herman Cains nomination would be a slap in the face to the democrats who play the class warfare game.

Republican = Democrat = SSDD, When we WAKE up it'll be TOO LATE! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Well done rtrusty.

Cain has been unraveling for a couple weeks.

As stated earlier, he has flip flopped on key issues.

Ron Paul has been the only politician that has never changed.

10 years ago Paul was treated as a kook by the brain dead main stream media.

Today, as Americans are starting to open their eyes, Ron Paul is being recognized as a man of liberty and truth.

Anyone can go to Paul 2012 and volunteer.

The time is now. We need to win the caucus' . it is the only way to get him on the ballot.

• Upvote 1

Who gives a shart? The racist thing is so friggin' blown out of proportion anyway and anyone intelligent enough can see through it. Cain is a crooked, lying Kansas City Fed Chairiman a-hole. My vote is going to someone who has the balls to care. Ron Paul 2012!

I never ask you if you gave shart. What i posted was an opinion. you dont have to shart on other peoples comments to make your own points. Wheres the civility? yes ron paul is an excellent candidate as well, although i want to hear more clear views on his foreign policy.

Edited by truthful1

Reckon if its just between Barak, Cain and Paul, i won't be voting, Ron paul don't want the farmers to survive

If you mean taking away the subsidies for "green" energy bio gas renewable crops, or the subsidies to NOT grow anything, or to farm sheep for the wool we no longer use for military uniforms, or the "reparations" to the 150,000 black farmers claiming racism(which is crazy since there were under 50,000 when the law was passed, or any of the hundreds of subsidies, you are right.

But then, you also have to realize, he will end the political favors that have resulted in the huge farm conglomerates taking over and running the individual farming families out.

Ron Paul has fought for the individual farmers right to exist for years.

he is just against the government stepping in and deciding who is going to win or loose with federal tax money.

If there is anything specific the Ron Paul has done to attack farmers please post, I would like to hear it.

This is NOT any type of challenge. I only want to know everything, as I have thrown in and have been going door to door and calling voters canvasing for Ron Paul.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4

If Paul gets elected, you can kiss Iraq and any chance for RV or anything else goodbye. The troops will come home and Iran will own Iraq. Paul's policy is "stay out of other country's affairs". Israel and Iraq will both be toast and we won't lift a finger. I used to think Ron Paul was a good candidate to get this country back to where it should be but he's willing to "throw the baby out with the bath water" in the process with his views on foreign affairs. So I'm going with Cain.

JMHO

• Upvote 1

If Paul gets elected, you can kiss Iraq and any chance for RV or anything else goodbye. The troops will come home and Iran will own Iraq. Paul's policy is "stay out of other country's affairs". Israel and Iraq will both be toast and we won't lift a finger. I used to think Ron Paul was a good candidate to get this country back to where it should be but he's willing to "throw the baby out with the bath water" in the process with his views on foreign affairs. So I'm going with Cain.

JMHO

Paul can be VP

all hail Herman Cain- aka Uncle Rukus!

he reminds me of a famous uncle who's name is TOM

Why? Because he's a black conservative?

This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty

Read more:

First liberals are so ignorant that anyone who listens to them

deserve what they get. You know what I'm saying.

Secondly, If you actually think your, "sovereign", then ask yourself what the gold fringe around

every american flag that is in a courtroom means. ( ADMIRALTY FLAG) you may want to Google it.

Also ask why it is that you're name on you're checkbook and drivers license is ALWAYS in caps.

SOVEREIGNTY, was taken away from this nation in 1862 by the WAR POWERS ACT, this is not difficult

for you to find out on your own, we are all legal entities of the corporation known as

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Face it people it doesn't matter who,THEY, put into the White House, THEIR , agenda will lead the way,

and we are basically SLAVES.

George Orwell wasn't that far off after all.

Sorry J.F., but you have been fooled by an urban legend. The presence or absense of fringe on any flag is absolutely meaningless. Fringe is merely a decorative feature, most often used on indoor flags, or on flags carried in parades. Fringe is not used on flags flown from poles as it would tear off pretty quickly. Someone probably got this hair-brained idea when they observed that flags in courtrooms, police stations, and other government offices were fringed, but flags flying over businesses and private homes did not have fringe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The following is from the web site of The Institute of Heraldry:

Gold fringe is used on the National flag as an honorable enrichment only. It is not regarded as an integral part of the flag and its use does not constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statutes. Records of the Department of the Army indicate that fringe was used on the National flag as early as 1835 and its official use by the Army dates from 1895. There is no record of an Act of Congress or Executive Order which either prescribes or prohibits the addition of fringe, nor is there any indication that any symbolism was ever associated with it. The use of fringe is optional with the person or organization displaying the flag.

A 1925 Attorney General’s Opinion (34 Op. Atty. Gen 483) states:

"The fringe does not appear to be regarded as an integral part of the flag, and its presence cannot be said to constitute an unauthorized additional to the design prescribed by statute. An external fringe is to be distinguished from letters, words, or emblematic designs printed or superimposed upon the body of the flag itself. Under the law, such additions might be open to objection as unauthorized; but the same is not necessarily true of the fringe."

It is customary to place gold fringe on silken (rayon-silk-nylon) National flags that are carried in parades, used in official ceremonies, and displayed in offices, merely to enhance the beauty of the flag. The use of fringe is not restricted to the Federal Government. Such flags are used and displayed by our Armed Forces, veterans, civic and civilian organizations, and private individuals. However, it is the custom not to use fringe on flags displayed from stationary flagpoles and, traditionally, fringe has not been used on internment flags