Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

guru with a guarantee

11 Bravo

Lets just say that I do hope you guys are gov employees with the job

of convincing people to sell their dinar. Otherwise your constant negativity on this subject

would suggest a more serious mental disorder.

In truth I am merely :unsure: making what is probably a bad joke.

Well... tell me where ONCE I suggested to anybody to sell their Dinars... I wrote in a lot of posts that I'd hope it RV's as soon as possible ( ie. 3 years ago) as I'd need the money currently.....Bought my Dinars ( not that it'd be any of your business btw) in 2004 and when I reached an amount which was ok with me I stopped and bought nomore.

I used to work in a Bank for about 15 years and in 1996 I quit by my free choice and never worked again since then...

Hope that your Curiosity is satisfied.. If it isn't ... Well....

Talk about Mental Disorder... Sheeesh.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

so i guess that means that you will be selling your dinar, and you won't need to post again until 2013 some time,,,and by the way,,,, what do we get from your guarantee when you are wrong?

No will not be selling dinar.

I have had dinar for long enough to be up aprox 300% on total investment.

Some portions of investment are at 500%.

The dinar has gone up over the long term, and if we do not see a RV, it will continue this slow trend.

The oil reserves are money in the bank.

Dont be a absolute fool.

Read my prior posts and you can see that I also want the RV, I have just always had different views on how.

• Upvote 2

YA THINK?

Really I wish you gov employees would just tell you're bosses that we here in the REAL world

aren't going to sell just because of you're constant crying, L O P, and IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Leggos, umbertimely , broken11 I have but one question, can any of you prove that you own dinar?

I don't think so. And don't tell me that you're just being, realistic. Because you're not realist, you're pessimist.

I'm an extremist/optimist, reality is probably somewhere in between us.

wow just wow. if its good feeling rumors you want you should be on okies site. i like the info i read from 11 bravo and randall. it keeps things in perspective instead of getting my head in the clouds about being rich every other day, then getting ***** because it didnt happen. to each their own. if you want to read intel from the extremists/optimists, then okie is right up your alley.

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please see DinarVets Forum Rules
  • Upvote 4

Got the call I was waiting for.

Friend with the Kurds has finally got in touch with me.

Several people including me have told you not to worry about Erbil agreement.

"It has been done and waiting to be passed."

This was the case to the best of my information.

I now have new information.

I have said in the past that the Kurds are pissed off that this has not been finished.

Well now I have an idea how pissed off they are.

I do not think this will be finalized this month, and without a new attitude I do not see it being completed in 2012.

Sorry about that.

In the past Sonny1 and I got into it about chapter 7 not being lifted, well we know how that ended up.

Not putting Sonny down in any way, just trying to show how two people can have different views of the same situation.

Well I hope this does not stir up the shiz, but I do not think we are going to be there by Thanksgiving.

Adam sees everything as going is a possative direction, I do not see that.

The Kurds have had to deal with the rest of the middle east on their own, and are ready revert to that way of life.

Iraq needs the kurds, they do not need Iraq.

I do not see a RV without the Erbil agreement.

PS> The kurds are making plans to handle the oil reserves they have, with or without Iraq.

That could be a huge monkeywrench in the gears.

Here is just a taste of what the Kurds are dealing with.

Research how Iraq has helped their new partners with their issues.

You will notice that in one article it states that Iraq and Iran have hammered out the border agreements.

What about the Kurdish boarder.

The Kurds could stall Iraq if they decide to cut their own deals for oil.

Not having pipeline would slow them down, but there are countries that will help the Kurds get the oil to market.

I am looking for some articles that support other info I have.

Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released.

No RV this week

Now for the important part.

9/4 against the line last week.

I did lose my money pick. Bucs got molested.

Here are the picks for this week.

It is never good when I have this many favorites

GB-14

Pit -12.5

Phi -3

Det -4

Atl -3.5

Cin -6.5

Buf +3

Balt -7

Oak -6.5

NE -6.5

TB +6.5

Mn +2.5

Jets -6.5 Monday Night

Good luck all

i hope your infor about the rv is as bad as your football picks.. The min +2.5?? They are down by 30 points and its only 3rd quarter...Now wheres this guarantee?? just sayin...

The Kurds have a friend in the USA they where the first to show up at the gate for work in 03' and have worked side by side with the US forces and the Contractors thru it all

A pipe line is nothing that can be thrown in in a matter of months (they have the Rail already )

www.theotheriraq.com

FACT SHEET: IRAQI-KURDISTAN

• With a population of nearly 5 million, the three governorates of Duhok, Erbil and Suleimani coverapproximately 40,000 square kilometres - four times the area of Lebanon and larger than that of TheNetherlands.
  • The Region is geographically diverse, from hot plains to cooler mountainous areas blessed with naturalsprings where snow often falls in the winter. There is interest in building a ski resort in the mountainsnear Suleimani.
  • Since March 2003 not a single coalition soldier has died nor a single foreigner been kidnapped in theareas administered by the KRG.
  • The capital and seat of the Kurdistan Regional Government is Erbil, a city known locally as Hawler. TheCitadel in Erbil is said to be the longest continually inhabited city in the world.
  • The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) exercises executive power according to the KurdistanRegion’s laws as enacted by the democratically elected Kurdistan National Assembly. The currentgovernment, led by Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, assumed office on 7 May 2006.
  • Iraq’s Constitution recognises the Kurdistan Regional Government, the Kurdistan National Assemblyand the ‘Peshmerga’ guard as a legitimate army.
  • The current regional government consists of several political parties. The coalition reflects the diversityof the Region’s people, who are Chaldeans, Assyrians, Turkmen, Yazidis and Kurds living together inharmony and tolerance.
  • Since the Anfal genocide campaign by Saddam Hussein’s Regime in the Eighties, more than 65% ofthe razed villages have been rebuilt by the Regional Administration.
  • The Kurdish language is distinct from all other Middle Eastern languages but is close to Farsi. Thereare two main dialects Sorani and Kurmanji.
  • There are 5 international standard universities including an English language University in Erbil whichopened in September 2006. An American University is scheduled to open in Suleimani in 2008.
  • A new, liberal foreign investment law was ratified in June 2006 providing incentives for foreign investorssuch as the possibility of owning land, up to 10 year tax holidays and easy repatriation of profits.
  • The Kurds are renowned for their skills in the hard sciences, in engineering and medicine – there aremany Kurdish doctors and senior consultants practicing in the US and UK.
  • Getting to the Kurdistan Region has never been easier; there are two new international airports withdirect flights to and from Europe and the Middle East. In December 2006 Austrian Airlines became thefirst European national carrier to fly regularly to Erbil.
    Additional resources:
    www.krg.orgwww.kurdistancorporation.com
    Email:

info@theotheriraq.com

The Kurds have there Act together, they have invited US forces to stay. If i was the guy in charge i would take their offer. If the Kurds wants to move on in life then so be it. The rest of Iraq can just stay in the past and not move forward. They have 2 Airports the US can use as well as a supply line to Turkey. Keet the PKK in check and everyone is happy except Iran and the rest of Iraq.

11Bravo thanks for the post but it does seem the Kurds are willing to come to some sort of agreement i believe if this does indeed go past 2011 the country might self implode from within especially with the U.S troops leaving at years end i dont see how this can go on past that and i do believe the UN is putting a lot of pressure for them to agree and work things out for the sake of the country we dont want another revolution on our hands now do we?

P.s i do believe this is much bigger then we all want to admit this involves currencies and believe me that is def. a high priority as of now after reading about the G20 summit if something doesnt happen we will have a global meltdown that wil affect the entire world and Europe is the leader as of now they go down we ALL go down!!!!!!!!

Edited by easyrider

I have always pulled for the Kurds. They are logical and pragmatic, but of course, they are not Arabs, which I think is a factor. They would deserve to become their own state, and personally, I think they would be the new Israel, and soar!

Guarantee, I like your posts and your optimism mixed with clarity. People that are bashing you the most, are the ones that don't even know who you are, what you have posted in the past, and frankly, just want to bit** and moan.

Can no one on this site have a debate, a conversation, without getting into a contest? It is perfect: Keep eating your own, and you will have nothing left. We have lost so many good people, so keep it up and maybe Guarantee will leave too, and keep his on-the-ground intel to himself. How much have you brought back to DV today for others? I thought so. But that's hard work, isn't it?

We lost Bond Lady last week. Has anyone heard from Drox? Oh, and Quiet Learner, haven't heard from him since a few drug him through the mud while he was on Demurol after cancer surgery. How classy can you get?

On with the back biting, tear 'em apart, that's it. Good job. Even animals don't foul their nest.

• Upvote 2

If the Kurds truly do think about breaking off, am I wrong in my thinking that they would face the same situation as the rest (or what's left) of Iraq, in that there currency would need to be internationally tradeable? And isn't it the same currency that the rest of Iraq uses? and, therefore, wouldn't it still be under the auspices of the CBI?

Got the call I was waiting for.

Friend with the Kurds has finally got in touch with me.

Several people including me have told you not to worry about Erbil agreement.

"It has been done and waiting to be passed."

This was the case to the best of my information.

I now have new information.

I have said in the past that the Kurds are pissed off that this has not been finished.

Well now I have an idea how pissed off they are.

I do not think this will be finalized this month, and without a new attitude I do not see it being completed in 2012.

Sorry about that.

In the past Sonny1 and I got into it about chapter 7 not being lifted, well we know how that ended up.

Not putting Sonny down in any way, just trying to show how two people can have different views of the same situation.

Well I hope this does not stir up the shiz, but I do not think we are going to be there by Thanksgiving.

Adam sees everything as going is a possative direction, I do not see that.

The Kurds have had to deal with the rest of the middle east on their own, and are ready revert to that way of life.

Iraq needs the kurds, they do not need Iraq.

I do not see a RV without the Erbil agreement.

PS> The kurds are making plans to handle the oil reserves they have, with or without Iraq.

That could be a huge monkeywrench in the gears.

Here is just a taste of what the Kurds are dealing with.

Research how Iraq has helped their new partners with their issues.

You will notice that in one article it states that Iraq and Iran have hammered out the border agreements.

What about the Kurdish boarder.

The Kurds could stall Iraq if they decide to cut their own deals for oil.

Not having pipeline would slow them down, but there are countries that will help the Kurds get the oil to market.

I am looking for some articles that support other info I have.

Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released.

No RV this week

========================

No RV this week??? lol what a suprise :lol: :lol: