Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

guru with a guarantee

11 Bravo

Got the call I was waiting for.

Friend with the Kurds has finally got in touch with me.

Several people including me have told you not to worry about Erbil agreement.

"It has been done and waiting to be passed."

This was the case to the best of my information.

I now have new information.

I have said in the past that the Kurds are pissed off that this has not been finished.

Well now I have an idea how pissed off they are.

I do not think this will be finalized this month, and without a new attitude I do not see it being completed in 2012.

Sorry about that.

In the past Sonny1 and I got into it about chapter 7 not being lifted, well we know how that ended up.

Not putting Sonny down in any way, just trying to show how two people can have different views of the same situation.

Well I hope this does not stir up the shiz, but I do not think we are going to be there by Thanksgiving.

Adam sees everything as going is a possative direction, I do not see that.

The Kurds have had to deal with the rest of the middle east on their own, and are ready revert to that way of life.

Iraq needs the kurds, they do not need Iraq.

I do not see a RV without the Erbil agreement.

PS> The kurds are making plans to handle the oil reserves they have, with or without Iraq.

That could be a huge monkeywrench in the gears.

Here is just a taste of what the Kurds are dealing with.

Research how Iraq has helped their new partners with their issues.

You will notice that in one article it states that Iraq and Iran have hammered out the border agreements.

What about the Kurdish boarder.

The Kurds could stall Iraq if they decide to cut their own deals for oil.

Not having pipeline would slow them down, but there are countries that will help the Kurds get the oil to market.

I am looking for some articles that support other info I have.

Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released.

No RV this week

Now for the important part.

9/4 against the line last week.

I did lose my money pick. Bucs got molested.

Here are the picks for this week.

It is never good when I have this many favorites

GB-14

Pit -12.5

Phi -3

Det -4

Atl -3.5

Cin -6.5

Buf +3

Balt -7

Oak -6.5

NE -6.5

TB +6.5

Mn +2.5

Jets -6.5 Monday Night

Good luck all

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I agree ...the kurds are the key....Iraq has a problem with all the tribes cooperating...until they can see past their prejudices..we may be waitng awhile...OF COURSE...Shabibi ...if he has the power....could change the game by doing a reverse rv into the endzone :lol:

The Kurds have a friend in the USA they where the first to show up at the gate for work in 03' and have worked side by side with the US forces and the Contractors thru it all

A pipe line is nothing that can be thrown in in a matter of months (they have the Rail already )

www.theotheriraq.com

FACT SHEET: IRAQI-KURDISTAN

• With a population of nearly 5 million, the three governorates of Duhok, Erbil and Suleimani coverapproximately 40,000 square kilometres - four times the area of Lebanon and larger than that of TheNetherlands.
  • The Region is geographically diverse, from hot plains to cooler mountainous areas blessed with naturalsprings where snow often falls in the winter. There is interest in building a ski resort in the mountainsnear Suleimani.
  • Since March 2003 not a single coalition soldier has died nor a single foreigner been kidnapped in theareas administered by the KRG.
  • The capital and seat of the Kurdistan Regional Government is Erbil, a city known locally as Hawler. TheCitadel in Erbil is said to be the longest continually inhabited city in the world.
  • The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) exercises executive power according to the KurdistanRegion’s laws as enacted by the democratically elected Kurdistan National Assembly. The currentgovernment, led by Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, assumed office on 7 May 2006.
  • Iraq’s Constitution recognises the Kurdistan Regional Government, the Kurdistan National Assemblyand the ‘Peshmerga’ guard as a legitimate army.
  • The current regional government consists of several political parties. The coalition reflects the diversityof the Region’s people, who are Chaldeans, Assyrians, Turkmen, Yazidis and Kurds living together inharmony and tolerance.
  • Since the Anfal genocide campaign by Saddam Hussein’s Regime in the Eighties, more than 65% ofthe razed villages have been rebuilt by the Regional Administration.
  • The Kurdish language is distinct from all other Middle Eastern languages but is close to Farsi. Thereare two main dialects Sorani and Kurmanji.
  • There are 5 international standard universities including an English language University in Erbil whichopened in September 2006. An American University is scheduled to open in Suleimani in 2008.
  • A new, liberal foreign investment law was ratified in June 2006 providing incentives for foreign investorssuch as the possibility of owning land, up to 10 year tax holidays and easy repatriation of profits.
  • The Kurds are renowned for their skills in the hard sciences, in engineering and medicine – there aremany Kurdish doctors and senior consultants practicing in the US and UK.
  • Getting to the Kurdistan Region has never been easier; there are two new international airports withdirect flights to and from Europe and the Middle East. In December 2006 Austrian Airlines became thefirst European national carrier to fly regularly to Erbil.
    Additional resources:
    www.krg.orgwww.kurdistancorporation.com
    Email:

info@theotheriraq.com

• Upvote 1

If the Kurds and Iraq do not get this done, the Kurds will do whatever it take to help "their" people.

The Kurds have the ability to cut deals with whomever they want.

The Kurds have battled everyone in the middle east for many years, and quite frankly are more comfortable handling thing in that manner.

If they can not get this done, and very soon, I feel the Kurds will go their own way.

Please keep an eye out for any articles linking Kurds to other countries with financial power.

If the Kurds had a pipeline, protection, and infrastructure, how long would it take them to start to produce.

• Upvote 2

I myself do not see any RV even after 2012,, Here is my thought about this and i need no proof because we all see it ,, Number one,,, Iraq is a mess and what do you think will happen after all the troops are gone ??? NOT GOOD !!! The US has flat out gave up because Iraq wants us out and that is plain and simple !!! Now ,, Iraq can not even run there own country not alone do any RV for there own people not alone us here in the states so why do you all believe its coming soon ??? Ask your selfs this question ,,,, If there is going to be an RV soon ,,, why are all dinar sellers trying anything to get rid of there dinar ??? Why all the lay-away plans and so called great deals ,,they did not do this a year ago so why now ??? This to me sure does raise a red flag about all of this and i would love to hear any comments !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

If the Kurds and Iraq do not get this done, the Kurds will do whatever it take to help "their" people.

The Kurds have battled everyone in the middle east for many years, and quite frankly are more comfortable handling thing in that manner.

If they can not get this done, and very soon, I feel the Kurds will go their own way.

Please keep an eye out for any articles linking Kurds to other countries with financial power.

If the Kurds had a pipeline, protection, and infrastructure, how long would it take them to start to produce.

The Kurds are the Key to Iraq's economic growth.

They have their stick together and are not limited by an Arab mindset.

The GOI is playing Checkers; Kurdistan is playing Chess.

They have no problem being the Israel of Iraq's Palestine, and will have equally little problem being armed to protect them selves from the assistance of other countries.

• Upvote 1

I agree .............I think there still producing right now but iraq is blocking them from getting it to market (there was a lot of storage capability but some of it needs Updating)

But you are correct I feel if Iraq don't get in line The Kurds will move around them and we will work with them and not Iraq.

Edited by randalln

I agree .............I think there still producing right now but iraq is blocking them from getting it to market (there was a lot of storage capability but some of it needs Updating)

But you are correct I feel if Iraq don't get in line The Kurds will move around them and we will work with them and not Iraq.

Keep an eye out for any financial inflow to the region.

Might want to start to look for finacial opertunities in the region.

That is about all I have to say on this for a bit.

Still really not sure what this guys guarantee is.....for one hes not Iraq and IF his guarantee is wrong then what?? LOL makes absolutely no sense.....11BRAVO are you one of them there reverse pumpers???? LOL weird u come here every sunday so everyone who cant hold out another week runs out on Monday to sell off.....LMAO

Seriuosly....you weekly guarantees mean absolutely nothin....

• Downvote 1

I myself do not see any RV even after 2012,, Here is my thought about this and i need no proof because we all see it ,, Number one,,, Iraq is a mess and what do you think will happen after all the troops are gone ??? NOT GOOD !!! The US has flat out gave up because Iraq wants us out and that is plain and simple !!! Now ,, Iraq can not even run there own country not alone do any RV for there own people not alone us here in the states so why do you all believe its coming soon ??? Ask your selfs this question ,,,, If there is going to be an RV soon ,,, why are all dinar sellers trying anything to get rid of there dinar ??? Why all the lay-away plans and so called great deals ,,they did not do this a year ago so why now ??? This to me sure does raise a red flag about all of this and i would love to hear any comments !!!!

Take a look around you my friend.....there are many reasons why now....the state of the world economy, the state of the US economy, the state of the Iraq economy, Inflation, moves that are necessary right now within Iraq that is RV dependent. Outside of that read what the CBI articles talk about. They say they are doing it now or soon.

As far as the dealers pushin deals and sales.....that there business....thats how they make a living remember they have employees....there dinar that is obtained thru there dealers license is closely monitored, Im sure! The dealers probably have their personal stashes but the dinar they hold for selling purposes is NOT available to them to just run and cash it all in once it RVs believe me know one would get away with something like that. LOL

hopes this helps you have a better understanding in whats really going on and its NOT about the dealers and pushing their agenda!

Keep an eye out for any financial inflow to the region.

Might want to start to look for finacial opertunities in the region.

That is about all I have to say on this for a bit.

Yep your a smart cookie

Thats where i put most of mine back in march-may

Boy they are dragging this S#!T out though ..I got in on the (lime and sulfur side )compony thats doing the removal is a friend (for all the concrete that Iraq will need in the next 50 years)

Its all about the construction

I think we will be all going to work there in the near future (just like UAE)

Oil is free for the Iraqis it pumps itself out the ground (so all the money they receive is Gov. Cheese)

But a 70 story building (thats another story)

There will be trillions made in Iraq in the 50 years.................

• Upvote 1

This thread su.cks.

Man what a downer. :angry:

Dude, calm down..this is one's perspective. Trust me, everyone has opinions and not one person on this board knows when or if this is going to happen.

So save yourself the stress over one opinion and just hang in there and wait...

They have always been a very proud People and very much mis-treated ( to put it lightly) and massacred a few times in History esp in the last 100 years.... Their final aim is to get Independence and create their own Country probably getting together with the other Kurdish Minorities of Turkey, Syria, Iran....Since they feel they don't have basically anything to share with the hosting Countries they are in currently....They have the Men and the Intelligences to get to that result... One day.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I would have to agree. I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate signs of significant progress toward the achievement of the important goals of: 1) Completing the GOI; 2) Implementation of the Erbil Agreement; 3) HCL (hydrocarbon law; and 4) Final settlement of the Kuwait files. Currency reform would seem to be the "least" of their worries right now, and they don't seem to be worried about "anything." Despite the never-ending lies of the gurus and pumpers, it's clear that little has changed in the past 18 months.

They have a parliament composed essentially of under-educated, unqualified religious obstructionists, and a PM who seems more interested in running a dictatorship than a democracy. They take more "paid" time OFF than they spend working to achieve results, and have little incentive to do otherwise. Based on the latest news, it appears that U.S. troops will in fact pull out by January, since they refuse to come to an agreement regarding our soldiers falling under the jurisdiction of Iraqi courts. Those in their political system who are intelligent and support change are far outnumbered by those who are not. There seems to be little doubt that the Kurds would be better off on their own, IF they can obtain the needed outside support. They have always been the more progressive and better organized.

Joe Biden said it several years ago: The ultimate solution to the stalemate in Iraq might be the division of the country into three separate entities....Shiite, Sunni and Kurd. That would be an extremely unfortunate end result, but it may be the only answer to their indefensible religious extremism and inability to come to a consensus on virtually ANY issue. I'd be shocked to see anything occur in 2011, and unfortunately, I "suspect" that 11 Bravo could very well be right about 2012 as well. They're like a bunch of learning-disabled kids with no capable leadership to guide them. Meanwhile we watch and wait, eternally frustrated by their ignorance. :angry:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 3

Got the call I was waiting for.

Friend with the Kurds has finally got in touch with me.

Several people including me have told you not to worry about Erbil agreement.

"It has been done and waiting to be passed."

This was the case to the best of my information.

I now have new information.

I have said in the past that the Kurds are pissed off that this has not been finished.

Well now I have an idea how pissed off they are.

I do not think this will be finalized this month, and without a new attitude I do not see it being completed in 2012.

Sorry about that.

In the past Sonny1 and I got into it about chapter 7 not being lifted, well we know how that ended up.

Not putting Sonny down in any way, just trying to show how two people can have different views of the same situation.

Well I hope this does not stir up the shiz, but I do not think we are going to be there by Thanksgiving.

Adam sees everything as going is a possative direction, I do not see that.

The Kurds have had to deal with the rest of the middle east on their own, and are ready revert to that way of life.

Iraq needs the kurds, they do not need Iraq.

I do not see a RV without the Erbil agreement.

PS> The kurds are making plans to handle the oil reserves they have, with or without Iraq.

That could be a huge monkeywrench in the gears.

Here is just a taste of what the Kurds are dealing with.

Research how Iraq has helped their new partners with their issues.

You will notice that in one article it states that Iraq and Iran have hammered out the border agreements.

What about the Kurdish boarder.

The Kurds could stall Iraq if they decide to cut their own deals for oil.

Not having pipeline would slow them down, but there are countries that will help the Kurds get the oil to market.

I am looking for some articles that support other info I have.

Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released.

No RV this week

Now for the important part.

9/4 against the line last week.

I did lose my money pick. Bucs got molested.

Here are the picks for this week.

It is never good when I have this many favorites

GB-14

Pit -12.5

Phi -3

Det -4

Atl -3.5

Cin -6.5

Buf +3

Balt -7

Oak -6.5

NE -6.5

TB +6.5

Mn +2.5

Jets -6.5 Monday Night

Good luck all

He got some of this right. The kurds are hot. And the Iraqi's are about done with Maliki. Who cares about your picks on footbal. Rangers is going to the World Series. Besides the point.

What got me when we he says "Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released."

So this is another important Guru with with high security intel. i just better forget what i read.

People, my relative and i won't say, is a rocket scientist. really, and he does not talk about what he does or pretend he has high security clearance. i know this is true because everyone is investigated when they get their clearance. the security clearance for these folks are extremely thorough. They want your brothers high school sweethearts name. come on. you don't put this kind of intel on a forum if you have this kind of intel. it's really a joke. you may put it in the right topic but you sound so silly.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

let me try the posts again

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/09/03/iran.kurdish.rebels/index.html?iref=allsearch

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/07/world/meast/syria-unrest/index.html?iref=allsearch

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/07/30/iraq.us.report/index.html?iref=allsearch

He got some of this right. The kurds are hot. And the Iraqi's are about done with Maliki. Who cares about your picks on footbal. Rangers is going to the World Series. Besides the point.

What got me when we he says "Sorry but I can not talk about some info until publically released."

So this is another important Guru with with high security intel. i just better forget what i read.

People, my relative and i won't say, is a rocket scientist. really, and he does not talk about what he does or pretend he has high security clearance. i know this is true because everyone is investigated when they get their clearance. the security clearance for these folks are extremely thorough. They want your brothers high school sweethearts name. come on. you don't put this kind of intel on a forum if you have this kind of intel. it's really a joke. you may put it in the right topic but you sound so silly.

Actually I am probably the shiziest guru on the web.

If you check the past, most of what I post has news articles to back it up, and unfortunately I will not talk about much in depth until I can find some mention in an article.

Then I can be more specific

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 2