Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will not be a Oct. 15 Update for UN Exchange

randalln

No kidding...We have farmers here in the south raising cain because there are no immigrants to pick the crops while we have people sitting home on their rears collecting unemployment because supposedly there is no work out there. Now we have crops rotting while able bodied people are waiting by the mailbox for their check to arrive.

Tell me about it i saw the news report that all over the south the crops are rotting

People in America don't want to work

Sad thing is that the pick for big bucks and its tax free and most of the farmers supply lunchhuh.gif hahaha how much easer can it get

I work in Iraq and Afghanistan for that exact reason free room and bored and tax free money

I talked to 1 rancher who said they did not even try to pick tomatoes It would have took ...................200 acres 10 people 7 days $150 a day tax free $1050

its not rocket engineering even those kids on wall street with blue hair and nose rings could do it.

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

I just heard on Fox Business, the RV talks at the G20 Economic Summit broke down. China will not give in to RV demands. Other nations are sure to follow.

Expect trade wars, inflation, higher tariffs & calls for protectionism. This could kill any chances of any RVs or any world economic recovery. Some economists fear a world great depression is coming.

Conflicting information, who to believe.

17. October 2011 6:58:01

UK PRESS: China has reportedly made a secret commitment to prop up

the eurozone in exchange for sweeping budget reforms and further public

sector cuts across the 17-nation currency bloc, The Sunday Times

reported. Sources close to the G20 were cited saying China had

indicated its willingness to pump tens of billions into the eurozone by buying

infrastructure assets from debt-crippled states. Chinese banks would

also increase their purchases of sovereign debt to prop up ailing

nations.

Conflicting information, who to believe.

17. October 2011 6:58:01

UK PRESS: China has reportedly made a secret commitment to prop up

the eurozone in exchange for sweeping budget reforms and further public

sector cuts across the 17-nation currency bloc, The Sunday Times

reported. Sources close to the G20 were cited saying China had

indicated its willingness to pump tens of billions into the eurozone by buying

infrastructure assets from debt-crippled states. Chinese banks would

also increase their purchases of sovereign debt to prop up ailing

nations.

hahaha thats because China is starting to realize that there wont be anybody left to buy there JUNK if they dont start to help the world out

so soon they forget WWII the US and European Union have been propping them up for years by .Buying all there S#!T most of it has been pushed down OUR throat .Just look at the training and the tecnoladge we have gave them to bring then out of the dark ages .......................

I like a good fire cracker like the next guy but come on that and the foot power water pump is the only world changing inventions that they have.......laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Here's what I think. Here's what I'm doing....buying non perishables, emergency gen-set, diesel fuel, lots of ammo & bottled water. it's not looking good. Every country wants to go it alone rather than work together. It's going to be dog eat dog & everyone for themselves. You have a year or less to prepare. :rolleyes:

Trade wars have already started. China is hoarding 90% of the world's rare earth minerals. It's only a matter of time before China brings the West to it's knees. The USA economy can't survive more than a few months without rare earth minerals & metals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/china-business/7797015/China-tightens-stranglehold-on-rare-earth-minerals.html

BULL

Y2k - remember that? Doom and gloom. Happens all the time. I got a good woodstove out of that one (y2K) and this "America can't survive without rare earth minerals is a crock of poo poo. Those are for electronics and other gadgets, not for real necessities. Sure they can hurt us economically, but survival-wise, we are sustainable all by ourselves in the good ole USA.

Cut the paranoia and smoke less weed.