Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ - SOUTH KOREA- VEITNAMESE... WITCH WILL RALLY FIRST

dodge93

My guess...China Yuan the VND. The EU along with the USA put pressure on China to RV or face duty restrictions.

I have currencies in China Yuan, VNDong, SKWon & IraqiD. It don't matter to me which one busts out 1st as long as one does something.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think you are correct but a heard news cast on fox news and the chinese said they didnt think it would help anybody if they raised ther currency and thats the part that spooked me.. They have more money than we do. GO RV.. :blink:

Edited by dodge93

I have a little dong too. Dang why do I keep telling people that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go RV

Alrightie then....blink.gif... that might fall into the category of TMI (too much information)! laugh.gifwink.gif

I keep thinking the Dong should be labeled "for mature audiences only"... guess that leaves me out, I don't wanna ever grow up! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

Alrightie then....blink.gif... that might fall into the category of TMI (too much information)! laugh.gifwink.gif

I keep thinking the Dong should be labeled "for mature audiences only"... guess that leaves me out, I don't wanna ever grow up! rolleyes.gif

Humor is what keeps me sane throughout this adventue. I like to laugh. Some of these threads end up like nails on a chalkboard.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

I read a few months ago that China is moving "work" to Vietnam...where manufactured "items" used to say "made in China", will now say, "made in Vietnam". SOOOOOO, and I say with "tongue in cheek" I have a feeling that Vietnam would be a safe bet. China might be wanting to invade Vietnam through its economy...with land being scarce and a plethora of people, seems plausible. Good Luck!

I read a few months ago that China is moving "work" to Vietnam...where manufactured "items" used to say "made in China", will now say, "made in Vietnam". SOOOOOO, and I say with "tongue in cheek" I have a feeling that Vietnam would be a safe bet. China might be wanting to invade Vietnam through its economy...with land being scarce and a plethora of people, seems plausible. Good Luck!

China moves a lot of it's industy to places like Vietnam & bangledesh to get around the qoatas. They can exceed their dumping in the USA by claming another country's quotas. If you buy a sirt made in Banledesh or shoes made in Vietnam...you are still buying form the Chinese.

I think you are correct but a heard news cast on fox news and the chinese said they didnt think it would help anybody if they raised ther currency and thats the part that spooked me.. They have more money than we do. GO RV.. :blink:

Fox Bussiness Sunday reported the RV talks at the G20 Economic Summit with China broke down. China refuses to cave in. Other nations due to RV may follow China's resistance. It's not looking good for the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a little dong too. Dang why do I keep telling people that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go RV

This is exactly why I generally stay away from VND comments :lol

As far as currencies go however, I am strongly looking at the Indonesian Rupiah. Why? Because right now you can buy a million for $100 and by the time they are projecting to revalue or redenominate their currency I will have bought enough to be well off either way. They are looking at removing 00 or 000, and moving their exchange rate accordingly, so now it is .00017. Now from what I gather they are looking to either up their exchange rate to this .17 no matter what or higher. So lets say I have purchased 100,000,000.00 for $10,000.00 over two years, they remove two zeros from the currency and the exchange rate goes to .17 this equals $170,000.00! Now lets say they remove three zeros and the exchange rate moves to .17 I have still come out $7000.00 ahead on a two year investment. However and this is JMO I believe if they do the full three zero removal they are goingto change their exchange rate to $1.70 and that is JMO, so their you have it and as far as the currencies mentioned I would bet on IQD first then KRW but that is JMO also.

China moves a lot of it's industy to places like Vietnam & bangledesh to get around the qoatas. They can exceed their dumping in the USA by claming another country's quotas. If you buy a sirt made in Banledesh or shoes made in Vietnam...you are still buying form the Chinese.

Fox Bussiness Sunday reported the RV talks at the G20 Economic Summit with China broke down. China refuses to cave in. Other nations due to RV may follow China's resistance. It's not looking good for the RV.

I evened you out, and you are very correct sir!

My mother used to say believe NOTHING you read and half of what you see. Just food for thought........

The Dong just de-valued. Under what reasoning is the Dong going to RV. Let me guess, because a friend of a friend said so! Do you realize that the current world currency is crashing as we speak and the worlds largest banks are moving all their cash in preperation for the greatest crash the world has ever seen!

Edited by Conotacarius
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1