Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Schedule Thoughts Regarding Urgency in 2011?

So I was in the open market and the Butcher's friend, the Chicken Plucker, had a wise smile about him. I came to a halt by his stall, saw today's paper folded under his arm with the AP story: "U.S. abandons plans to keep troops in Iraq" http://tinyurl.com/3m38784

In his gravelly voice he told me "a hen will lay an egg more readily when she knows the farm's guard dog is watching over the coop". Then he winked 3 times. Almost creepy, actually. I realized what he meant, though: Iraq is more likely to lay an RV on us with our troops on the ground. An old blind man with a hat, carrying a hatchet walked by, smiling. I bought some couscous and some links (shared one with you above) and walked on.

Am I reading too much into what he's saying? HD? Roxy? Your thoughts?

Peace Out

post-20375-131875407172_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

:angry: I have been wondering if the troops left what is going to happen to the country of IRAQ and the RV . Of all the things we don't wont is to have somebody to start another war and then we would have to spend trillions of dollors and have to go back . Edited by dodge93

:angry: I have been wondering if the troops left what is going to happen to the country of IRAQ and the RV . Of all the things we don't wont is to have somebody to start another war and then we would have to spend trillions of dollors and have to go back .

Somebody means Iran, who, IMO, are just salivating at the border, waiting for us to leave. Do not put it beyond this imcompetent administration to pull out and then have to go back in, at the expense of more blood and treasure, to re-win back what we had before. They just don't get it.

• Upvote 1

I believe the troops will leave when Iraq can defend itself, Thus out of chapter 7, thus closer to a R.V, I cannot fathom why we would up and leave now with Iran standing at bay ready to pounce........Saw on T.V this morning that there were plans to have all but 100 or so troops out of there by Jan 0/12

You know,

I really wish people on this forum would actually read in between the lines on this.

I proclamed back in July ,all this X-Factor scenerio would play out with this draw down, you would think somebody would start listening to former boots on the ground.

Very Frustrating when Okie gets more play than me and I am by far no Guru but i will tell you How it is over there.

Regardless,

READ THIS STATEMENT

IRAQ WILL NOT R.V. with the troops in iraq, they will wait until Jan 2012.

Iraqs mentality is they do want americans to profit by going to a local bank and purchasing dinar at the last second .They will wait until the troop pull out.

You ask why would they think that? because if you ever have gone through baghdad airport on your way home they will search you and treat you like a animal , Payback is a Mofo. That is their Jumior High school mentality.

Why do you think the iraqis want to prosucute any americans who would stay? Abu Grab and Blackwater did not do any favors they still have a lot of resentment.

Also Shabibi has also stated, that he believs that there is not a lot of dinar in circulation outside of Iraq , which nobody commented on in the past which I think is huge.

Also , once again ,The U.S.Military will only be down the street in Kuwait , they are not worried about Iran invading..stop the BS.

Anyway give me the negs , I do not freaking care...everything I have said since july is rite on schedule.

Drink the Kool aid and think it will RV tommorow ,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You know,

I really wish people on this forum would actually read in between the lines on this.

I proclamed back in July ,all this X-Factor scenerio would play out with this draw down, you would think somebody would start listening to former boots on the ground.

Very Frustrating when Okie gets more play than me and I am by far no Guru but i will tell you How it is over there.

Regardless,

READ THIS STATEMENT

Iraqs mentality is they do want americans to profit by going to a local bank and purchasing dinar at the last second .They will wait until the troop pull out.

You ask why would they think that? because if you ever have gone through baghdad airport on your way home they will search you and treat you like a animal , Payback is a Mofo. That is their Jumior High school mentality.

Why do you think the iraqis want to prosucute any americans who would stay? Abu Grab and Blackwater did not do any favors they still have a lot of resentment.

Also Shabibi has also stated, that he believs that there is not a lot of dinar in circulation outside of Iraq , which nobody commented on in the past which I think is huge.

Also , once again ,The U.S.Military will only be down the street in Kuwait , they are not worried about Iran invading..stop the BS.

Anyway give me the negs , I do not freaking care...everything I have said since july is rite on schedule.

I am absolutely not going to neg you for your opinion. You have some valid points. I don't listen to Okie, but do give weight to what people say in this forum. A while back there was someone who posted, sorry, I can't remember the title of the post, that there was a military briefing that briefly touched on the subject of an imminent RV. I got the impression from that post that our troops would be needed for increased security post RV. In any event, no negs here I still hope it happens before 2012, but the good news is January is just around the corner.

You know,

Regardless,

READ THIS STATEMENT

I am absolutely not going to neg you for your opinion. You have some valid points. I don't listen to Okie, but do give weight to what people say in this forum. A while back there was someone who posted, sorry, I can't remember the title of the post, that there was a military briefing that briefly touched on the subject of an imminent RV. I got the impression from that post that our troops would be needed for increased security post RV. In any event, no negs here I still hope it happens before 2012, but the good news is January is just around the corner.

• Upvote 1

I believe if they don't want to give us immunity it's a deal breaker as Biden says. I sure hope they are not going to keep them without immunity. The Iraqi's arrogance of wanting us out will probably be their worst nightmare when Iran comes knocking at the door. They want us infidels out, well all I can say is bye bye and good luck.

As for the RV, they have backed tracked in the last week with their heads up their *$es they cannot even agree that the earth orbits the sun. We have read a lot of political garbage this week and Maliki is really going for the dictatorship and now Parliament members are trying to fix the constitution because of glitches that could possibly allow it. Geez, I just can't wait to see what happens this week. Let's keep grounded and focused on the facts.

Edited by uncirculd

Somebody means Iran, who, IMO, are just salivating at the border, waiting for us to leave. Do not put it beyond this imcompetent administration to pull out and then have to go back in, at the expense of more blood and treasure, to re-win back what we had before. They just don't get it.

He is just trying to cozy up to his anti-war base. It's all about his re-election.