Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Recaps has now flipped the Gurus

thechosenone

Anyone but me notice that all of the original gurus on the Okie machine have changed to people we never heard of? Now all of a sudden there are new folks called Gurus that Im supposed to not believe? Man its gettig tough out there. I would like somebody that I dont want to believe in to hang around so that I dont have to develop mistrust in someone new every four months. lol Just an observation folks.

• Upvote 2

Anyone but me notice that all of the original gurus on the Okie machine have changed to people we never heard of? Now all of a sudden there are new folks called Gurus that Im supposed to not believe? Man its gettig tough out there. I would like somebody that I dont want to believe in to hang around so that I dont have to develop mistrust in someone new every four months. lol Just an observation folks.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck with that. They have names on a list, I believe and once they are called out as frauds, the pick the next name and are "reborn" Sad, but true

• Upvote 5

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck with that. They have names on a list, I believe and once they are called out as frauds, the pick the next name and are "reborn" Sad, but true

Kind of like the names of tropical storms and hurricanes......just keep moving on down the list and pick a new name!!!

Think of all the new gurus like Obama thinks of szars - the best way to isolate ones self from taking any responsibility is by appointing demi-gods to surround you.

Excellent point! If you want a sheeple herder you hire a sheepherd like Cas Sunstine.

Think of all the new gurus like Obama thinks of szars - the best way to isolate ones self from taking any responsibility is by appointing demi-gods to surround you.

they are starting a new cult OKIEISM ........ starring the Okieites...... Gurus from the House of Moronism..... when one starts to cry another is born to take over.... it seems to be and never ending line of lies. deceit and deception that is preached from the OOM.... ( Okies Other Morons) Follow their posts ( 6 or 8 times a day) and see what they got right over the last 2 yrs..... I will give you a baseball hint...... how many runs in a perfect game?????? If you get the answer right, then you have enough smarts not to do or believe anything they say........................... That's right folks they are 0 for 2 yrs.

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps you need to understand what a czar does: A czar is simply a term for a person responsible to head an agency and its policies. Do you know so little about the government that you think any president runs all agencies of the government? Do you think one man could possibly run the all of the US agencies? Why would you not surround yourself with the best and the brightest to run the government? I really do not understand what the problem with that is. It is not a transfernce of responsibility.

George W. Bush had 49 czars, Barack Obama has 42. What do you make of that? Is Obama taking more responsibility than Bush? Hmmmm.

From Wikipedia:

In the United States, the ...informal political term "czar" or "tsar" is employed in media and popular usage to refer to high-level officials who oversee a particular policy. There have never been any U.S. government offices with the title "czar", but various governmental officials have sometimes been referred to by the nickname "czar" rather than their actual title.

The earliest known use of the term for a U.S. government official was in the administration of Franklin Roosevelt (1933–1945), during which eleven unique positions (or twelve if one were to count "Economic Czar" and "Economic Czar of World War II as separate) were so described. The term was revived, mostly by the press, to describe officials in the Nixon and Ford administrations and continues today.

• Upvote 1

Stay behind DinarBot 100%. DinarBot will protect you from any harmful RV rays. Protection you can trust.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps you need to understand what a czar does: A czar is simply a term for a person responsible to head an agency and its policies. Do you know so little about the government that you think any president runs all agencies of the government? Do you think one man could possibly run the all of the US agencies? Why would you not surround yourself with the best and the brightest to run the government? I really do not understand what the problem with that is. It is not a transfernce of responsibility.

George W. Bush had 49 czars, Barack Obama has 42. What do you make of that? Is Obama taking more responsibility than Bush? Hmmmm.

From Wikipedia:

In the United States, the ...informal political term "czar" or "tsar" is employed in media and popular usage to refer to high-level officials who oversee a particular policy. There have never been any U.S. government offices with the title "czar", but various governmental officials have sometimes been referred to by the nickname "czar" rather than their actual title.

The earliest known use of the term for a U.S. government official was in the administration of Franklin Roosevelt (1933–1945), during which eleven unique positions (or twelve if one were to count "Economic Czar" and "Economic Czar of World War II as separate) were so described. The term was revived, mostly by the press, to describe officials in the Nixon and Ford administrations and continues today.

IMO obaama is the worst of our presidents, his tenure has been nothing but a taxpayer paid for 4 year long vacation for his family! Off to Hawaii this next week. Michelle needs to start packing up their stuff and get out, make room for someone who cares about this country and won't apologize to everyone for our success and strength!