Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

worse senario of outcome

lcheung

The point is that it doesnt have to become international right away....

They could still only allow an incountry exchange, switch up all the bills and then become a convertible currency.....

They are under no obligation (unfortunately for us) to let people out side the country exchange if they dont want to....

And that would be a worse case scenerio....

Wow! I never thought about that scenario. Interesting point dude. I learn something new everyday on this site.

You would lose the dealer spread. i.e. Dealers currently sell for ~$1,200/million IQD but only buy it back for close to the real exchange rate of ~$860/million IQD. So if you sell it back (RD only, no RV) then you lose ~$340/million IQD. You may do better selling it privately splitting the diference (e.g. maybe for $1,000/million IQD), still a losw but less of one. To break even there has to be at close to a 50% RV (1.5:1) to move the official exchange rate up to $1,200/million IQD at which you bought.

What dealers are buying them back for $860/mil ? I went to two banks yesterday and their currently buying them back for $675/mil.

Names please!

Thanks

The point is that it doesnt have to become international right away....

They could still only allow an incountry exchange, switch up all the bills and then become a convertible currency.....

They are under no obligation (unfortunately for us) to let people out side the country exchange if they dont want to....

And that would be a worse case scenerio....

Thanks, you are much braver than me, I didn't even want to go there because I didn't feel like Re-researching the countries that actually did this. And yes, they are internationally recoginized. Sorry folks, sincerely hope this doesn't happen.

Wow! I never thought about that scenario. Interesting point dude. I learn something new everyday on this site.

Very true, learn something new everyday. Lots of people state their opinions as facts and it simply isn't true. Due dilligence is required.

• Upvote 1

Oh....no problem. ;) I'm kinda new. It just helped me get it *out* there that I'm an *Innie* :lol:

I'm glad you got it out there. People assume I'm a dude too. I guess it's due to my avatar. The fact of the matter is that I'm a chick that likes to ride sticks. :D

Keep posting. I'm always interested in reading the opinions of others.

Peace out!