Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Topic

dhardage

This was the topic when I entered the chat room this morning:

Chat Topic: Lopsters and Negative Nellys: A sluggard is wiser in their own eyes than seven men of wisdom & reason….Have a great day

I find this personally offensive. Why do we need to "single out" one group's belief? Negative Nelly is a term that we have all heard for forever. I am not sure where it originated. "Lopster" is a term that was made up by some five year old. (Not literally, but you get my point) It was my understanding that ALL were welcome to chat even if their views differed from that of your own. This topic did not make me feel welcomed at all. Not ONCE did I enter the chat to see a topic such as "To all those that believe you will be rich by Friday, guess again."

I do not consider myself a "Lopster" OR a Negative Nelly. I am a realist. Would I LOVE to think I will become a millionaire off of this (or any other investment)? Of course!!! But I look at ALL sides, NOT just those of my own choosing.

And to the mod who set the topic......

1slug·gard

noun \ˈslə-gərd\

: a habitually lazy person

Yes, I realize that it is a bible verse, but what exactly are you implying?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Chat Topic: Lopsters and Negative Nellys: A sluggard is wiser in their own eyes than seven men of wisdom & reason….Have a great day

I find this personally offensive. Why do we need to "single out" one group's belief? Negative Nelly is a term that we have all heard for forever. I am not sure where it originated. "Lopster" is a term that was made up by some five year old. (Not literally, but you get my point) It was my understanding that ALL were welcome to chat even if their views differed from that of your own. This topic did not make me feel welcomed at all. Not ONCE did I enter the chat to see a topic such as "To all those that believe you will be rich by Friday, guess again."

I do not consider myself a "Lopster" OR a Negative Nelly. I am a realist. Would I LOVE to think I will become a millionaire off of this (or any other investment)? Of course!!! But I look at ALL sides, NOT just those of my own choosing.

1slug·gard

noun \ˈslə-gərd\

There are new rules here at DV. I guess we're supposed to be more like PD and PTR and OOM from what I've been told. Its a shame really, but I'll play nice for now. Hopefully these rules aren't permanent.... :unsure:

• Downvote 1

There are new rules here at DV. I guess we're supposed to be more like PD and PTR and OOM from what I've been told. Its a shame really, but I'll play nice for now. Hopefully these rules aren't permanent.... :unsure:

well that sux! I must have missed the memo! thx MrDinarman

• Upvote 1

1slug·gard

noun \ˈslə-gərd\

In my humble opinion, I think we are in this investiment to hopefully better our lives, but since we have to wait for this to happen we come here looking for news, information, laughs, chats, confort, discussions and various other reason, why don't we try to make this an enjoyable venture, why do we need to nit-pic on everything , like the way people spell, think, write and bring posts to this site.

I know some people have been in this for a long time and I can't imagine how frustrating that is, but that's nobodys fault.

Why can't we try to respect each other, support each other and laugh with each other, not at each other, lets show love and appreciation to all our brothers and sisters that make this DV family.

Love and peace to all

Tony

• Upvote 3

I found a simple solution for those who continue to preach a lop, and that is called blocking their post from my positive eyes. B)

No disrespect but give it a few more weeks or months or years and you may have a change of heart. No need get upset if someone talks about a lop. If you believe so strongly in a straight up RV that will yield you millions of dollars, then someone elses opinion should have no bearing on your "positive" attitude.

There has not been a week that has gone by in the past couple years where a date and rate we're not predicted multiple times by many of the usual suspects. The BS people have been fed numbers in the thousands. So after awhile you will become skeptical as well. Its hard to believe people who lie to you every single day.

• Upvote 1

In my humble opinion, I think we are in this investiment to hopefully better our lives, but since we have to wait for this to happen we come here looking for news, information, laughs, chats, confort, discussions and various other reason, why don't we try to make this an enjoyable venture, why do we need to nit-pic on everything , like the way people spell, think, write and bring posts to this site.

I know some people have been in this for a long time and I can't imagine how frustrating that is, but that's nobodys fault.

Why can't we try to respect each other, support each other and laugh with each other, not at each other, lets show love and appreciation to all our brothers and sisters that make this DV family.

Love and peace to all

Tony

Well said Tony

Here is the deal, some of you aren't going to like it and that is ok because we are going to get this site back to where it use to be like it or not!

We are not saying we can't talk about the possibilitys of a LOP, but we are no longer going to let every single thread get turned into negative thread where people are going to get bashed when having a different opinion from the lopsters.

I can give you a list of names that will not like this post that I am making and most ( not all ) are the problem that we are going to fix.

If you have noticed, there has been several threads made as of late about people being afraid to make post due to the bashing that they may get from the negative people that have hurt this site and this needs to be changed ASAP!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 8

Here is the deal, some of you aren't going to like it and that is ok because we are going to get this site back to where it use to be like it or not!

We are not saying we can't talk about the possibilitys of a LOP, but we are no longer going to let every single thread get turned into negative thread where people are going to get bashed when having a different opinion from the lopsters.

I can give you a list of names that will not like this post that I am making and most ( not all ) are the problem that we are going to fix.

If you have noticed, there has been several threads made as of late about people being afraid to make post due to the bashing that they may get from the negative people that have hurt this site and this needs to be changed ASAP!

Thanks

Bump

WELL SAID BUMP!! :D:)

• Upvote 3

Well said Tony

Thanks

Bump

Thanks Bumper, I really appreciate the change, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing as long as it's done respectfully.

• Upvote 2

Just my thoughts, it don't matter what they say or who says it. It don't Matter to me. We are all here for the same reason for the most part. Some are here to stir the pot and some to try to prove there smarter than others, they could be vary well smarter in some areas, but I'm sure they are dumb as he11 in other areas. I for one DON'T GIVE TWO ********. All just get along i don't think we will have far to go now. So PASS THE DAM JOINT and be happy. biggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 3

Well said Tony

Thanks

Bump

Ok Bump, I get that. But the same "negativity that people complain about from the so called "lopsters" is coming from the other side too! That chat topic WAS VERY negative and served NO purpose other than to say that people who have a specific belief need not engage in chat IMO, and I am having trouble with the "two wrongs do make a right" theory as long as it is done by a Mod.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok Bump, I get that. But the same "negativity that people complain about from the so called "lopsters" is coming from the other side too! That chat topic WAS VERY negative and served NO purpose other than to say that people who have a specific belief need not engage in chat IMO, and I am having trouble with the "two wrongs do make a right" theory as long as it is done by a Mod.

Congrats on your winnings !

Sounds like you're gonna have a really fun *free* night tonight... :partyhat:

Lots more than most of us :( Lucky Girl !! :D

Have some x-tra fun for me, too. Ha, ha, ha

I don't go into chat much so I will not speak for the mod that put that up!

Like I said, this is not 100% directed at the lopsters! More like 40/60

It is MORE directed to the people that have to post BS, liar, your stupid, your full of sht etc........and have to be negative in every post.

Like I said, I do think we need to be looking at the possibility of a LOP (anything is possible) but at the same time don't try to cram it down our throat. (Discuss the chance of it)

• Upvote 2

1slug·gard

noun \ˈslə-gərd\

Because we are tired of the negativity that has been brought to this forum. If you wish to continue dragging down peoples hopes, go elsewhere. If you wish to talk LOP go to that forum. If you have difficulty with that concept, pm me.

Dave

• Upvote 2

Reckon, when i hear from one side that my farm and land will always have value and will one day make my family rich because land only goes up in value and others that point to news and articles that show property values are going down and that if i don't keep up with my land it will become infertile and will also decrease value

I don't like to hear that my acreage isn't worth what i thought it would be, but that doesn't make those people bashers, it just means they see the other side of coin

seems the problem isn't them that repeat what the articles say or the facts, but from yall that attack them for sayin it, reckon don't bash those that say what you don't want to hear and the problem should be solved overnight

(i don't know if that made sense, i reckon i tend to ramble)

Edited by DinarRedneck
  • Upvote 3

Because we are tired of the negativity that has been brought to this forum. If you wish to continue dragging down peoples hopes, go elsewhere. If you wish to talk LOP go to that forum. If you have difficulty with that concept, pm me.

Dave

:lol: :lol: +1 DaveH.

• Upvote 2

1slug·gard

noun \ˈslə-gərd\

It does not matter how much of a realist you are, vibrations will trump that every time. See most here at DV prefer to focus, or if you will vibrate on a higher level of happiness and focus rather than just so focused on RD first. Yes RD it is real, but why think about it, why talk about it. All you are doing is keeping the low vibrations going with this investment. Higher vibrations (RV) are better than low vibrations (RD). So why focus on low vibrations. We all know that it is possible, and choose not to focus on that.

• Upvote 1

My thoughts exactly, Bump, I'm assuming you are speaking of the RV'ers who bash the Lopsters, and the Lopsters who bash the RV'ers, right?

• Upvote 1

My thoughts exactly, Bump, I'm assuming you are speaking of the RV'ers who bash the Lopsters, and the Lopsters who bash the RV'ers, right?

unfortunately, all most see is the fools that believe in a LOP and choose to resort to name calling. Many on this board are ok with the people who believe a LOP will NOT happen, but resort to the same childish behavior. Because it is funnier that way. JMO

• Upvote 1