Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AndieZ (OCT 15 – 6amEST – JONNYThe forex peoplewere called in to work

trooper

AndieZ (OCT 15 – 6amEST – JONNY): OOM 10/15/11

October 15th, 2011 08:39 am

5:52 AM [jonnywg] Well, here we are…in a position that the mathematical side is ready, the banks are ready and the programs to run the RV are ready, however it did not happen by Friday’s end. The forex people were called in to work. Several sources said it was attempted. I have no explanation why it did not go thru but it did not and we are lead astray again. The bank screens are still showing that they are updating and they will show the rv first. We will have a bank update before noon today and when I will be back I am not sure. There is an important meeting today in Iraq….mandatory for all members of Parliament and it would be a great time to announce the rv to the world.

I am headed out to make some calls. The bank updates are at 10 and so far they are real consistent and tell us the position we are in…………… we will continue. No gag orders at banks. They are ready. They are frustrated.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

5:52 AM [jonnywg] The bank screens are still showing that they are updating and they will show the rv first. We will have a bank update before noon today and when I will be back I am not sure.

This is a flat out lie!

Several local & non-local banks were called the other day.

No change for the Iraqi dinar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

5:52 AM [jonnywg] Well, here we are…in a position that the mathematical side is ready, the banks are ready and the programs to run the RV are ready, however it did not happen by Friday’s end. The forex people were called in to work. Several sources said it was attempted. I have no explanation why it did not go thru but it did not and we are lead astray again. The bank screens are still showing that they are updating and they will show the rv first. We will have a bank update before noon today and when I will be back I am not sure. There is an important meeting today in Iraq….mandatory for all members of Parliament and it would be a great time to announce the rv to the world.

I am headed out to make some calls. The bank updates are at 10 and so far they are real consistent and tell us the position we are in…………… we will continue. No gag orders at banks. They are ready. They are frustrated.

Do people not realize that this man or boy is nothing but a liar?? Everything he spews into the chat room is completely made up... He is following the old school guru guidebook to a Tee.... Am I the only one who clearly sees this?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a flat out lie!

First off, How the heck do you know. It is not good to call people out like that...This is the problem here.....are you the all knowing that super seeds all other information....please get a grip, most people here take this as a wait and see attitude...we don't need the information police.

you say.............Several local & non-local banks were called the other day.

No change for the Iraqi dinar.............By who you....their is no reason to call a person a liar., Just simply I don't agree.... ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

First off, How the heck do you know. It is not good to call people out like that...This is the problem here.....are you the all knowing that super seeds all other information....please get a grip, most people here take this as a wait and see attitude...we don't need the information police.

No change for the Iraqi dinar.............By who you....their is no reason to call a person a liar., Just simply I don't agree.... ;)

Good for you lost one. I couldn't agree more, Agree or disagree, don't get into a pissing match. All info should be left up to the individual to disipher for themselves. Who are we to judge others OPINIONS, because no one other then a select few have the real answers. This is a speculation investment, and it deserves everyones imput weather it be wrong or right. The more we call out someone one this site, the more we loose good thinkers around here. If you disagreee fine, but we have to let people make a choice for themselves, not your opinion, mine or any one elses out there.

• Upvote 1

Round and round the dinar RV weekly cycle we go. I wonder indeed why these guys feel this stuff even needs to be posted. Every week is the same pattern and I have only been watching for 6 months. How have you guys been able to put up with this for years? The bank screens? I have heard about these so called screens for months now. What are they? Computer screens? If any real banker were on here with actual information I would think they could access their "bank screens" from anywhere with a laptop and give us real information but I digress......... Well. Go RV anyway. :D

The forex people were called in to work. Several sources said it was attempted. I have no explanation why it did not go thru but it did not and we are lead astray again

this is purely made up IMO... when they make the decision to change the rate it will change without glitches hiccups malfunctionor whatever technical bs the gurus come up with

• Upvote 1

SUPER SEEDS?

THEIR is no reason?

I have to wonder where anyone got their (ownership) diplomas

• Upvote 1

Do people not realize that this man or boy is nothing but a liar?? Everything he spews into the chat room is completely made up... He is following the old school guru guidebook to a Tee.... Am I the only one who clearly sees this?

Funny you got a positive & I got 2 negatives for stating the same thing.

Pretty sad how naive people will give negatives for speaking the truth.

And yes....my sister called several banks & the info [jonnywg] is giving is false.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

This is a flat out lie!

I'am with you there i have several contacts in the banking industry and they are not at the branch level. Not one person has been able to dig up or find out any info about dinar I take that as a bold false truth.

Everyday these guru's say the same things for years they are near the city of modesto, ca and thats enough to tell me there bull. I don't hate the guy's but I sure don't respect them. I've never been a neg person. The time for an RV is close but to tell them bank screens are live is crap. The banking system rides heavily on the FED. It's where they order there money from if the FED is not in, you can best say the banks wil not go behind the FEDS back and start up and RV there are to many violations and regulation stopping that. People when it happen it will happen. Stop listing to the man on the corner telling you" THE SKY IS FALLING!!! " :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Play Nice in this thread!!

Calling someone a liar is a form of bashing and is not allowed here on DV anymore!

Try to disagree with respect and help us clean this forum back up to where it use to be!!

Thanks

Bump

Im the only all knowing all seeing Guru here and i say Be GONE all you bickering laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Man could have used some help last night Bump the lades were in my pocket (Im trying to stay in practice for Thailand )need....... SECURITYlaugh.gif

They are trained THEY TAKE DINAR hahahahahahaha

• Upvote 2

Play Nice in this thread!!

Calling someone a liar is a form of bashing and is not allowed here on DV anymore!

Try to disagree with respect and help us clean this forum back up to where it use to be!!

Thanks

Bump

Not to be disrespectful...... how do we clean the site of all the so called wise people that always have really bad intel. They always pass false hope to people which is wrong it's one thing if your going to fill your own head with that. Some of the people here put all there eggs into the basket or maybe just are hoping for a change in there life. i know Calling someone a liar is really direct and two wrongs don't make a right but maybe they should have there own area here where they are allowed to preach. And not in the regular forum. Because the only problem it causes is a confusion on the bad vs the good intel and some of the newbies have a hard time picking it apart.

Not to be disrespectful...... how do we clean the site of all the so called wise people that always have really bad intel. They always pass false hope to people which is wrong it's one thing if your going to fill your own head with that. Some of the people here put all there eggs into the basket or maybe just are hoping for a change in there life. i know Calling someone a liar is really direct and two wrongs don't make a right but maybe they should have there own area here where they are allowed to preach. And not in the regular forum. Because the only problem it causes is a confusion on the bad vs the good intel and some of the newbies have a hard time picking it apart.

They have that area you are in it ...........................if you want the Truth move to VIP where none of this happens smile.gif

Im the only all knowing all seeing Guru here and i say Be GONE all you bickering laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Man could have used some help last night Bump the lades were in my pocket (Im trying to stay in practice for Thailand )need....... SECURITYlaugh.gif

They are trained THEY TAKE DINAR hahahahahahaha

:lol: they were in your pocket looking for your money :lol:

Not to be disrespectful...... how do we clean the site of all the so called wise people that always have really bad intel. They always pass false hope to people which is wrong it's one thing if your going to fill your own head with that. Some of the people here put all there eggs into the basket or maybe just are hoping for a change in

there life. i know Calling someone a liar is really direct and two wrongs don't make a right but maybe they should have there own area here where they are allowed to preach. And not in the regular forum. Because the only problem it causes is a confusion on the bad vs the good intel and some of the newbies have a hard time picking it apart.

We are working with Adam on a few things that need to be changed.

We can start with the negative and bashing being stopped while we figure how the best way to handle the other issues

They have that area you are in it ...........................if you want the Truth move to VIP where none of this happens smile.gif

Not joking around here but I love the VIP section because we never have these issues :lol:

• Upvote 2