Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG Chat Here’s a post from our very own [Bentley] OK, THIS IS MY FIRST BANK STORY

trooper

BGG Chat

October 15th, 2011 06:21 am

[bGG] Hey everybody – sorry, been out a few days on a hard assignment. Seems like I been at it – around the clock for a while.

[bGG] I’ll be on a bit more now though – all better (like I said the other nite).

[bGG] Here’s a post from our very own [bentley] OK, THIS IS MY FIRST BANK STORY……DON’T LIKE BANK STORIES……DON’T TRUST BANK STORIES WOULD NOT GIVE THIS ONE OUT UNLESS I KNEW THIS SOURCE PERSONALLY. (Geeezee I hope I’m doing the right thing, I swore I’d never do a bank story…) Banker said the call was received this am…”they would be pinging 128 different countries today with numbers that would not make any sense. Don’t try to figure it out and do not do anything with them. It is some final testing, ignore it.” I also suggest you ingnore what I just posted. I can’t, I know the guy.

[bGG] I had personally heard a few days ago that Parliament wasn’t going to take off for the 40 day vacation – but here’s some other info…

[bGG] Steve, Just wanted to give you an update on what I just heard from one of my guys this morning. Parliament did say that they were going to take 40 days off. The people in Iraq have gotten very upset about this and are even marching in the streets protesting this. 70 members of Parliament did take off and went to Saudi Arabia for the HAJ. That is an annual religious event that every devout Muslim has to do at least once in his lifetime. The president of the Parliament, Issami, is currently in London but will be back tomorrow. He said he will address this situation and publicly let the people know. He says Parliament has too much business to do to take 40 days off. He is also going to fine those 70 members for leaving. This says to me that they will be back in session soon and not take the 40 days. My guys are monitoring the situation and will update me as things progress. I will keep you informed as I hear things. Blessings, Ray

[ploverman] thanks BGG

[bGG] No problem – got more info coming…just been behind.

Read More Link on Right

[bGG] I’ll check on this one, but – one of our contacts was in Atlanta trying to place a sizable product order to Vietnam – he could not. They were telling him late yesterday that something had just happened with the money (VND) and once they figured out what the rate would be he could go ahead and finish his order.

[bGG] I got a text in last nite from another of my contacts – Nephew at 5/3rd said they have extra cash in reserves for the 1st time at their bank – and other banks also, how many? Don’t know but they are ready.

[bGG] To follow-up on that today…got another text in – “Talked to my nephew. He said they are no longer able to discuss the Dinar for security reasons. When he asked why – They responded…because. Lol!!

[nonrevinst] hello room!!!

[nonrevinst] BGG please check you private messages…thanks!!

[bGG] nonrevinst – Got it. Thanks!!

[bGG] I’m talking to a very high up gov’t contact – been on about an hour…soon as I’m done I’ll give you a run – down.

[bGG] P.S. This was the info I needed to check on from the CC the other nite – (working on it right now).

[newmonies] evening BGG

[bGG] newmonies – Hey New. What’s up?

[bGG] Thanks for all the contributions – excellent.

[newmonies] getting ready 2 watch the movie Zoo keeper with family, how are U?

[bGG] I am good and getting better by the day.

[newmonies] that’s great. het, some great news U got about the 5/3rd 2day

[newmonies] that is the best news of the day IMO

[bGG] On with Dewey here in a minute. He’s actually been keeping me up to date – instead of the other way (like normal – it’s awesome).

[herb] BGG Great….hello Dewey

[bGG] Dewey was telling me Iraq II was off the OFAC list – we’re checking into it right now.

[patC] BGG- thanks for keeping us all grounded-I talked to Poppy yesterday for 30 minutes -what a guy!!!

[bGG] Poppy is a great guy – no doubt!! He was trying to call be at about 9 o’clock last nite and I was on a forklift at my shop just going to town. I couldn’t talk right then – but he and I talked a little bit ago.

[bGG] patC – Trying to get caught up and keep y’all posted.

[patC] BGG this for anyone who is on your new site or get’s a repost – you guys are the REAL DEAL!!! We’re all very lucky to have migrated here!!!!! Thanks!!

[newmonies] patC I 2nd That

[patC] newmonies and your info today is the BOMB!!! Thanks for sharing! [newmonies] patC TY, and your very welcome

[bGG] Back to my gov’t contact – their big concern for some time…has been security. They confiscated a huge amount of Dinars when they nailed Bin Laden. They have also rounded up a significant amount of Dinar from terrorist groups. He also said that Maliki being in is good – he has the best chance of getting this whole thing done – especially once he’s been “marginalized” somewhat. While Dr Shabibi is concerned about Maliki getting “full control” – he also knows that Allawi just doesn’t have the political juice to get anything meaningful to happen. Part of why he (Allawi) won’t attend any further meetings of the Blocks (as of today).

[bGG] They are not nearly as worried if this RV will happen or when it will happen – they are more at odds with some of the things along the way – story from the top (as of tonite).

• Upvote 2

BGG Chat

October 15th, 2011 06:21 am

WHO IS BGG AND WHAT ARE THEIR CREDENTIALS?????[/b]"Banker said the call was received this am…”they would be pinging 128 different countries today with numbers that would not make any sense. Don’t try to figure it out and do not do anything with them. It is some final testing, ignore it.” I also suggest you ingnore what I just posted. :huh:

[bGG] I got a text in last nite from another of my contacts – Nephew at 5/3rd said they have extra cash in reserves for the 1st time at their bank – and other banks also, how many? Don’t know but they are ready. :huh: This eludes to the fact that a big payout is imminent yet banking law states that customers are only allowed to withdraw $10,000 per day. IQD RV transactions will be done through wire transfers, cashiers checks, journal entries IMO.[/b]

[bGG] To follow-up on that today…got another text in – “Talked to my nephew. He said they are no longer able to discuss the Dinar for security reasons. When he asked why – They responded…because. Lol!! :huh: Nice retraction.

[bGG] I’m talking to a very high up gov’t contact – been on about an hour…soon as I’m done I’ll give you a run – down. :huh: OK, so BGG is in a chat room while talking on the phone with a "high up government contact". Ummmmm, does anyone not see this fabrication??

story from the top (as of tonite). :lol:

If you all remember BGG was introduced by Okie and matter of fact has the same style too.

Sooooo. Who is BGG and what are his credentials??? Besides the fact that s/he can converse in a Dinar chat room while talking to "high up government contacts" at that same time. Call me crazy but this isn't jellin'. Might have to nail my skirt down next time I pick up a BGG chat.

Anybody smell smoke??

Namaste. ;)

Edited by DinarC

The one thing he said that i can confirm Is that the banks have been told to not to discuss the dinar(but only a few because as of fri. BBVA compass would exchange at .00069)

But the rest I talked to thru the week have all told me that they would not handel the dinar even if it revalues .

My private banker said that is because there is only a few banks that are clearing houses for the Treasury (I dont know any currency traders But from my understanding they all use certain banks)ie at the airports ....

has something to do with foreign currency exchange regulations

Its not a conspiracy just the law............

• Upvote 1

The one thing he said that i can confirm Is that the banks have been told to not to discuss the dinar(but only a few because as of fri. BBVA compass would exchange at .00069)

But the rest I talked to thru the week have all told me that they would not handel the dinar even if it revalues .

My private banker said that is because there is only a few banks that are clearing houses for the Treasury (I dont know any currency traders But from my understanding they all use certain banks)ie at the airports ....

has something to do with foreign currency exchange regulations

Its not a conspiracy just the law............

I've heard that the reason that some banks are telling people that they wont redeem dinars post RV, is due to not having their own qualified, bonified, registered foreign currency divisions, with personnel trained for this, like Chase, Citi and some others....that is why..IMO...that you hear even smaller branches of Chase Bank sometimes say, that they must send it off to their main office, which is usually where their foreign currency division is located, and where most of them will have it authenticated...before paying anyone...There may also be some very steep fees and insurance to comply with, that the smaller banks dont want to get involved in, and if this is only a temporary thing, why would they want to setup for a lot of extra things that they dont possibly need, as they would also need extra security, extra manpower, possibly another area setup in the banks, the risks of theft in the localized dealings of such, due to the values involved, not to mention the transport from many small branches over to possibly a larger one to move it all to the main processing centers, which would involve more risks. (I am sure that most of these smaller banks know that many that have accounts with them, and/or those customers that have been with them long term, will most likely be depositing with them anyway, via wire-transfers, and/or by other means, especailly if some diversify a lot of this and move it around)...IMO...We will see?