Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spoke with the Oil Rigging supplier who deals big in middle east

Gasketman

-1 for your forever sullen, unhappy soul. Why you spend any time on dinar sites is beyond me. Go back and read your posts. They are angry, mean, spiteful, disrespectful, and down right sad.

Now for the good part...you won't have to do this much longer. Then I hope your spirits rise and whatever dreams you have are fulfilled. So there you go...someone telling you directly that this part of the journey ends. I hope that thus turns the page for you, and happiness comes out the other side/chapter.

You know Joe, I used to look up to you. You seem knowledgable about currency and on the conference calls you always seemed to be a pleasant guy. Now you come across like a broken, bitter man. What happened? Take your own advice and go back and read your posts. Here, I'll help you:

• Upvote 1

... The Bush's have a deal to get 1 dollar and 10 cents per dinar...per dinar ...

This sort of stuff always makes me laugh! :lol:

Is it possible that the Bush's own dinar? Sure.

Is it possible that they have some deal to sell at $1.50? Possible but, I can't think of a scenario where it makes sense.

But the funny part is the certainly that EGK has on such things. If such were to be true they would be very well guarded secrets, yet EGK has no issue accepting that they have made their way to the internet! Its amazing now pure fabrication can go into one end of the pipe, and after passing through enough editing and rearranging and "I heard it from ..." and on and on, it can emerge out the other end as what some will accept as established facts. Astonishing!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This sort of stuff always makes me laugh! :lol:

Is it possible that the Bush's own dinar? Sure.

Is it possible that they have some deal to sell at $1.50? Possible but, I can't think of a scenario where it makes sense.

But the funny part is the certainly that EGK has on such things. If such were to be true they would be very well guarded secrets, yet EGK has no issue accepting that they have made their way to the internet! Its amazing now pure fabrication can go into one end of the pipe, and after passing through enough editing and rearranging and "I heard it from ..." and on and on, it can emerge out the other end as what some will accept as established facts. Astonishing!

Tman, and I do know his name, owned two banks in his past, and is the signatory on the Brussels Trust, 100 trillion backed by gold and silver to pay off a series of settlements and trusts and revalue the world currency. They, the white hats have been working with global intelligence to electronically and physically follow the trail of the stolen millions, billions and trillions...

They have all the bank account numbers of all the politicians, all the routing numbers and how and when...

Did you read the reports or watch the videos or talk to Two white hats for dozens of hours on the phone?

They said the 1.10 was part of the Bush deal... and thus far nothing they have told me has been proven untrue in a year, and it is a vast amount of evidence available to those who are not intellectually lazy and find it easier to try and sabotage everyone else with childish scoffing.

It is playing out right now legally and you might want to spend sometime figuring out where to stand when it all comes out.

• Upvote 6

Tman, and I do know his name, owned two banks in his past, and is the signatory on the Brussels Trust, 100 trillion backed by gold and silver to pay off a series of settlements and trusts and revalue the world currency.

$100 Trillion USD in gold. This one claimed stash is about 20x the highest estimates of all gold mined over the world throughout history, i.e. currently above ground. (at $1,000/oz). Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not sure where the respect was in your reply..........but oh well, my thinking is not inaccurate.

Furthermore, I was not implying all US troops would leave. I am very well aware there will always be some troops there.

However, I still think the rv will happen before the majority of troops pull out .........OR........we are looking at a longer wait.

Also, my rationalized thinking is very real.

I would not call it rational thinking to assume that rather or not we have troops in Iraq will determine the RV. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. How's that for rational thinking? Obama stated today we would be pulling all troops out by years end and we will honor the contract that our government made with the fledgling democracy we all know as Iraq. We have enough of an arsenal in the ME to take care of any transgressions taken upon any of our allies.

• Upvote 1

He is saying the quantity of rigging they were shipping into Iraq has been declining the past 3 months. He is not quite sure but all the contractors he deals with r running scared. Possibly the thought of the US Troops pulling out, These guys own over a million us dollars worth of Dinar. If you look at my previous post back in july when everybody was saying it was going to rv he was saying 3-4 more months. Now he is saying dont count on it until the end of the first quarter next year. Something to do with OPEC, he would not elaborate. I just pass on what i hear from him, he used to be a bigbwig with Haliburton and hunts on GWs ranch in texas so he is well connected. I was hoping this would have popped before 10/15 so i could pay my taxes ....Go RV

TWO DAY AGO I WAS WATCHING A NEWS PROGRAM WITH THE FORMER OIL MINISTER UNDER SADDAM HUSSIEN AND ANOTHER GUY. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT OPEC AND HOW IS WAS FACTURING. THE SAUDIS SAID THEY COULD HANDLE THE WORLD SUPPLY WITHOUT OPEC IF THE INFIGHTING CONTINUED. THEY SAID THEY WERE NOT AFRAID OF OPEC AND TRYING TO KEEP THE SUPPLY DOWN, THEY WANTED TO KEEP THE PRICE STEADY. I AM HERAT AFGHANISTAN AND IT WAS ON ONE OF THE BBC NETWORKS. I DIDN'T WATCH OT ALL. BUT THAT IS WHAT I DID WATCH AND HEAR.

You like to go by the accountants that hide and erase and change numbers to fit one of the several syndicates objective...power...control. But that group is losing their power.

Their is a ton of gold and silver off the records, hidden in caves in Asia.

When MacAthur said he would be back he meant for the gold.

Such a joke the people who think Bill Gates or Warren Buffet are the richest people in the world. There are in Asia what is known to those in the real know..."Quads."

I will agree with the idea no person or family should possess this sort of wealth but I definitely don't agree we know anything when the numbers are finite... They are finite to what is in play... but what is in the caves and vaults is infinite, especially when the number in play gives infinite value to what isn't in play. You see whoever is top dog moves the decimal points and adds the zeroes to his account and everyone else's accordingly to remain top dog.

If the world really knew the exact amount of precious metals and where they were stashed we might put a figure to it and quite easily raise everyone out of the gutter....

But the controllers want most of the men in prisons or in platoons where they can think for them. They want people to die so they don't have to worry about them. They want everyone on a grid otherwise.

I can't believe the syndicates at war for power right now plan on changing that aspect of the game, and that is sad and sick... But a change in power may mean some ruthless SOBs finally got what they hand out to everyone else...

No heartbreak here...

• Upvote 1

$100 Trillion USD in gold. This one claimed stash is about 20x the highest estimates of all gold mined over the world throughout history, i.e. currently above ground. (at $1,000/oz).

In defence of EGK, please watch this video of Lord James of Blackheath addressing the House of Lords. His accent is a bit plummy and it might be difficult for an American to understand, but if you start from 6.45 he clearly demonstrates that the above ground figures for gold are wildly incorrect. And purposely so I might add. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE&feature=related

Tman, and I do know his name, owned two banks in his past, and is the signatory on the Brussels Trust, 100 trillion backed by gold and silver to pay off a series of settlements and trusts and revalue the world currency.

In defence of EGK, please watch this video of Lord James of Blackheath addressing the House of Lords. His accent is a bit plummy and it might be difficult for an American to understand, but if you start from 6.45 he clearly demonstrates that the above ground figures for gold are wildly incorrect. And purposely so I might add. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE&feature=related

Its nothing of the kind, and yes I did watch it. His argument is that

1) the figures for total gold above ground all come from a single source of a National Geographic article estimating 161,000 tones.

I see different estimates so its not clear that this is the single source. But the number fits with current estimates of gold mined per year (2,500 tons) and we are much more efficient at it now, though the supplies are much less.

2) He says that figure is less then the total amount of gold owned by the Vatican. Well estimates of that are only in the few billions of dollars, not 5 trillion dollars.

My guess is that the well meaning Lord James of Blackheath is simply confusing his billions with his trillions. In the past British english used the term billion to mean one million million, what US english calls a trillion. That usage has largely been phased out and they follow the US terminology of million, billion, trillion, but I suspect he is just getting them confused. The vatican is estimated to have maybe 5 billion dollars worth of gold, not 5 trillion. That would give them something on the order of 1/1000th of all the gold ever minded. That I could believe.

The bottom line to this whole thing is that if the mysterious "foundation X" that he talks about wants to donate vast sums to help out the UK (or the wold), why don't they just do it? All this "we only will speak to the top 5 or 6 highest government officials on the planet" is nonsense. Want to talk with the UK Prime Minister? Its easy, just donate a trillion dollars to various instituions, the UK health care system, or British rail or ... Right? I'm sure you phone will ring after that. I mean if you are the richest entity on the planet and wish to pull our civilization out of our recession by making vast donations, then why not just do it, instead of getting your shorts in a bunch wanting to get a call from the PM etc.

Edited by xyzzy

1) the figures for total gold above ground all come from a single source of a National Geographic article estimating 161,000 tones.

I see different estimates so its not clear that this is the single source. But the number fits with current estimates of gold mined per year (2,500 tons) and we are much more efficient at it now, though the supplies are much less.

2) He says that figure is less then the total amount of gold owned by the Vatican. Well estimates of that are only in the few billions of dollars, not 5 trillion dollars.

My guess is that the well meaning Lord James of Blackheath is simply confusing his billions with his trillions. In the past British english used the term billion to mean one million million, what US english calls a trillion. That usage has largely been phased out and they follow the US terminology of million, billion, trillion, but I suspect he is just getting them confused. The vatican is estimated to have maybe 5 billion dollars worth of gold, not 5 trillion. That would give them something on the order of 1/1000th of all the gold ever minded. That I could believe.

The bottom line to this whole thing is that if the mysterious "foundation X" that he talks about wants to donate vast sums to help out the UK (or the wold), why don't they just do it? All this "we only will speak to the top 5 or 6 highest government officials on the planet" is nonsense. Want to talk with the UK Prime Minister? Its easy, just donate a trillion dollars to various instituions, the UK health care system, or British rail or ... Right? I'm sure you phone will ring after that. I mean if you are the richest entity on the planet and wish to pull our civilization out of our recession by making vast donations, then why not just do it, instead of getting your shorts in a bunch wanting to get a call from the PM etc.

Ha ha - the well meaning Lord James doesn't know the difference between billion and trillion! You are funny. You seem incredible ready to believe the accuracy of the National Geographic's figures. I wonder why? Do you also believe the rich list published by Forbes which for some unknown reason don't include the trillionair Rothschilds?

The mysterious foundation X does not want to 'donate' - they want what all mysterious organisations want - behind the scenes control.

Ha ha - the well meaning Lord James doesn't know the difference between billion and trillion! You are funny.

It fits with the data. Sorry if you don't like it.

You seem incredible ready to believe the accuracy of the National Geographic's figures. I wonder why?

Because it fits with the other estimates, it fits with the estimates of annual production and its very hard to see how production could actually be 20x greater and that extra amount is all funneled away in secret. It doesn't make sense.

Do you also believe the rich list published by Forbes which for some unknown reason don't include the trillionair Rothschilds?

And your evidence that the Rothschilds are indeed trillionaires?

The mysterious foundation X does not want to 'donate' - they want what all mysterious organisations want - behind the scenes control.

That's not what Lord James said. So now you know the scoop on foundation X too? Did you get your official white hat? (sorry, no offense, but I just can't take this stuff seriously, I've heard it all for 40 years and not one tiny piece has ever turned out to be true).

It fits with the data. Sorry if you don't like it.

Because it fits with the other estimates, it fits with the estimates of annual production and its very hard to see how production could actually be 20x greater and that extra amount is all funneled away in secret. It doesn't make sense.

And your evidence that the Rothschilds are indeed trillionaires?

That's not what Lord James said. So now you know the scoop on foundation X too? Did you get your official white hat? (sorry, no offense, but I just can't take this stuff seriously, I've heard it all for 40 years and not one tiny piece has ever turned out to be true).

No xyzzy, it doesn't fit with the data. You have made a sweeping assumption,, and I might add an insulting one that this man who is held in high regard by the chairman of the Bank of England cannot tell the difference between billion and trillion. I am a nobody and even I can!

As for the National Geographic Magazine, shouldn't you be enquiring where they got their info from? I believe gold is a very sensitive and secretive issue. China and Saudi Arabia lied about how much gold they had for years. didn't they? And nobody could tell the difference! Certainly not the National Geographic Magazine.

As for the Rothschilds being trillionaires. You work it out. Lets forget the whole of Europe and its gargantuan debt, lets just talk Ireland. What was their debt and who owned their debt by proxy?

No, I have no white hat, but I did expect you to use your own discretion on Foundation X. If they were sincere about just giving the money away, then what's the problem. Exactly, its called strings.

You know me of old. I don't like to argue. If beyond this you still want to debate and then it's as always - you win, I lose. Take care xyzzy.

• Upvote 1

I don't like to argue. If beyond this you still want to debate and then it's as always - you win, I lose. Take care xyzzy.

You expected me to use my discretion about foundation X? Huh? Its in a youtube video, are you thinking somehow that referring to foundation X, the fictitious name Lord James used, is letting the cat out of the bag or something?

In any case you just want to assert that you are right and I am wrong and not discuss it. Ok, as you like.

Edited by xyzzy

Oh, hunts on GW's Ranch and worked for Haliburton. That just took all credibility off the table for me, thanks anyway!

He is saying the quantity of rigging they were shipping into Iraq has been declining the past 3 months. He is not quite sure but all the contractors he deals with r running scared. Possibly the thought of the US Troops pulling out, These guys own over a million us dollars worth of Dinar. If you look at my previous post back in july when everybody was saying it was going to rv he was saying 3-4 more months. Now he is saying dont count on it until the end of the first quarter next year. Something to do with OPEC, he would not elaborate. I just pass on what i hear from him, he used to be a bigbwig with Haliburton and hunts on GWs ranch in texas so he is well connected. I was hoping this would have popped before 10/15 so i could pay my taxes ....Go RV

• Upvote 1

This post does make sense. It is NOT what I wanted to hear.

However, I do agree that we are NOT pulling out of Iraq. We will never be out of Iraq. Everyone remember that we never leave, and this is the one place...ummm...oil nation...we will stay. Period.

Lets all just relax, and try to listen to Shabibi. It seems he is really attempting to get this done. Now, I hope it is an RV, and not a lop. Either way, I just want the freaking thing over with! Go RV!

BTW...it is easy to be right when you say it isn't going to happen yet...because it hasn't. I would rather have someone tell me not yet, then tell me every day that I am going to be rich tomorrow. It makes reality a little easier to deal with. LOL!

I will say this......if we see no rv prior to our troops pulling out the end of the year, I would not even expect it until late 2012 or early 2013.

However, with that said, it would be ridiculous for the troops to pull out with the rv happening first.

With all the stupid intel these days, I will still with only facts & common sense!

But again, as worthless as the officials appear to be in Iraq, I cannot see them pulling off an rv without the US backing them with security, etc.

Thanks for the post!

very true....

• 4 weeks later...

Good point 82Corp.

Is it being said the end of the first quarter of Iraq's fiscal year? Or, the end of first quarter 2012?

He was talking about the first quarter of the year 2012, not anybodys fiscal year, and from the looks of everything that is going on i think he is right on. This will not happen until 2012 because Iraq will not have a seated government, therefore cannot get out of chapter 7.

Edited by Gasketman

I think you are confused with your math. Every one should know that the following statement by you is wrong.

My guess is that the well meaning Lord James of Blackheath is simply confusing his billions with his trillions. In the past British english used the term billion to mean one million million, what US english calls a trillion.

One million millions are not a billion. 1000 millions are a billion, and 1000 billions are one trillion.

The first fiscal quater 2012 ends 31 December 2011. JMT :rolleyes:

82, sorry, but that date is incorrect. The Iraqi government follows the calendar year, so the end of the first 2012 quarter is March 31 2012.

End of first 2012 quarter in the US. Last day of fiscal 2011 in Iraq.

January 1st starts the first quarter in Iraq...

Ask and ye shall receive...

Dalite, nice to see you. Your input has been sorely missed.

WITH ALL RESPECT, let's get real on the security thing in Iraq. The US Navy is there for any big action from Iran, or any other foreigner. Cruise missiles, bombers, attack jets. Domestic security will still be there on the ground, with all the private contractors and 13 permanent bases. Iraq will be a client state of Washington for decades, unless we cannot afford it in the future...You have to research the geopolitics just like the dinar itself.

I don't know why everyone thinks it's going to go to crap when troops "pull out". How many of you really think Washington is going to let this golden egg go after all this war? Pleeeease. Get real.

I have not understood the doom and gloom mind set either, considering the fire power we have in the area, other than if something goes wrong, we know who they can blame. No mystery there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

82, sorry, but that date is incorrect. The Iraqi government follows the calendar year, so the end of the first 2012 quarter is March 31 2012.

Dalite, nice to see you. Your input has been sorely missed.

I have not understood the doom and gloom mind set either, considering the fire power we have in the area, other than if something goes wrong, we know who they can blame. No mystery there.

I don't understand why you got a neg. Someone just frustrated, I suppose. Anyway, I took it back. Later, GF. :)

• Upvote 2