Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

assells (Subject: Ghost Economics 101 10/12 late night in Classroom)

trooper

assells (Subject: Ghost Economics 101 10/12 late night in Classroom): OOM 10/14/11

October 14th, 2011 03:44 pm

OK LET ME TRY IT HERE — THIS MAY BE A LITTLE COMPLICATED FOR SOME OF YOU — LETS SAY FOR CONJECTURE’S SAKE THERE IS A SUCKER RATE OF 1 BUCK FOR 1 DINAR — OK THEN THE BANK SENDS IT TO THE UST. THE UST ALREADY HAS AN AGREED RATE OF EXCHANGE WITH IRAQ. THE UST NEVER RETURNS THE DINAR TO IRAQ AND HOLDS IT AS A FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE — THERE ARE A VAST DIFFERENCE IN THE SUCKER RATE AND THE UST RATE WHICH IS PROFIT TO THE UST NOT TO MENTION THE TAXES THEY GET. SINCE THE USA IS GOING TO HOLD THE DINAR IN THE USA THE DINAR NEVER RETURNS TO IRAQ. INSTEAD OF RETURNING DINAR THE UST THEN IN TURN BARTERS FOR OIL. SO ALL THE DINAR DOES NOT EVEN GO BACK INTO IRAQ — END RESULT — THE R/V COSTS IRAQ —– ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? ———– NOTHING!!!!!! ——- PRETTY SMART ISN’T IT? THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN STATING ALL ALONG ABOUT THE COMPLEXITY OF THE PLAN

[shasta7] GHOST exactly right… all it cost Iraq was $2.00 a barrel to get out of the ground for the oil… they make a killing & so does the UST… is that about right?

SHASTA—BINGO

VND–A NICKLE—DINAR—JUST WAIT–LOW AT FIRST THEN WILL

ESCALATE RAPIDLY

I HOPE MY EXPLANATION OF THE PROFIT SCENARIO MADE IT FROM CLASSROOM TO THIS ROOM–ELSE–ALL IS IN VAIN I KNEW IT WOULD SURPRISE YOU TO LEARN IT IS TO COST IRAQ —- ZILCH — NADA — NOTHING YOU ARE LEARNING THINGS THAT WAS NEVER TO COME TO THE LIGHT OF DAY

[dessybug] Ghost that is an amazing plan I agree….. You said Iraq and US already have negotiated a rate right? Will that rate that was negotiated be offered to us the (investors)?

DESSYBYG–NEVER–IT IS IN EXCESS OF 9 DOLLARS TO THE UST THE

ENGLISH AND THE CHINESE GOVERNMENTS

[susananderson] Ghost can we trust Morgan Stanley to be safe..stable..in business??

SUSAN–HOPE SO–BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM 30 YEARS NOW–YOU CAN HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH THEM JUST LIKE A BANK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING A DESIGNATED FOREIGN CURRENCY SPECIFIED ACCOUNT

[cjk] Ghost – I am needing to sell some of my Dinar – please tell me what I should do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJK–DON’T SELL IF YOU CAN HELP IT

[allred] bboy So the US is banking on lots of people cashing in on the lower rate so they can make more money correct ?

ALLRED—KINDA

[mvg1222] Ghost, what u think a low rate would be to start for IQD

MVG–PARITY OR PAR INITIALLY–1 BUCK–1 DINAR POSSIBLY A LITTLE HIGHER THAN A BUCK INITIALLY

[clintonya] ghost how does that fit in with China scenario ? China being forced to sell USA debt to Iraq and then Iraq selling it back to the USA for the dinar collected from us and UST?

CLINTON–SURE WOULD CLEAN OUT OUR DEBT WOULDN’T IT?

THIS IS A PROPOSED SCENARIO I PROPOSED REGARDING THE INITIAL

RATE–THEY MAY FOOL US BUT I DON’T THINK SO–THESE EXCESSIVE INITIAL RATES BEING BANTERED AROUND IS HOG-WASH

[kyletx] ghost speaking of Clinton…the President. Is the KWD RV how he developed a budget surplus in the 90′s

KYLE-NO–AUSTERITY MEASURES COUPLED WITH ADDITIONAL REVENUE

FROM TAXES

NICKLE ON THE DONG SEEMS HIGHLY PROBABLE AT THIS JUNCTURE

[sprinkles] Ghost if you were a betting man, which you probably are not, but you would have made a ton on the Texas, OU game, would you put money on this week for the IQD, or definitely by the end of the month. You said October will be a great month.

SPRINKLES–I HAVE ADDRESSED THAT ALREADY BY STATING THIS IS OUR MONTH–YES I HAVE THE PROPOSED DATE

[doingitwithdinars] If the initial rate comes in at 1 dollar or at little more, that would enable us to cash in some and purchase more dinar at that rate.

DOINGITWITHDINARS–THEN YOUR DESCRIBING JUST SWAPPING

DOLLARS SO TO SPEAK

[superdj567] SOON….This week?

SUPER-NO

[tnmom] ghost so if IQD rate starts out low.. could we cash in a small amount for immediate needs and hold on to some for better rate?? or better to just get in/out?

TNMOM–IF INITIAL RATE IS AS LOW AS I HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF

COURSE IT WOULD BE SMART TO HOLD OUT FOR MORE IN 90 DAYS APPROXIMATELY

[Eagle Has Landed] Ghost, are you of the opinion, like I am that the RV will be on the last Tue-Wed-Thur of October or October 25-27?

EAGLE–YOU’RE VERY CLOSE

[havinfun54] Because Iraq would not be out anything,they may not have any real incenitive to RV this. They have been depending on the US for dollars. Sounds as if the US has been holding this up all along…maybe Smile Just an observation

HAVINFUN–YOU’RE SEEING WITH MYOPIC VISION—THE BENEFIT WAS

SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE NOT US

[Littlepaws] GHOST – If the Dong is going to be RVing “now”, would the IQD not have to also? Thanks for replying.

LITTLEPAWS–WOULD SEEM REASONABLE BUT MY INTEL STATES DIFFERENTLY

[asells] [clintonya] So Ghost if they can do this with sucker rate they can do it 3 times yes sucker / ri/ rv

ASELLS—BINGO

[asells] [kcsuccess] Ghost if the dinar is an RI then we do not have to pay the capital gains tax is that true?

kcsuccess–ANY PROFIT FROM ANYTHING YOU OWE TAXES ON–DON’T

FALL INTO THAT TRAP