Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

Thanks, keep it coming.

Thanks but please folks, once you watch any of the parts, follow the channel links back to find more of the movie yourself. There are many ways to do this and many people have uploaded it.

Simply putting "money masters" into either google or youtube search will give you these shorter segments or the longer ones.

Like I said I have watched this at least 15 times and still can't remember all of it. I fall asleep to it playing.

Maybe I should dig and find the Andrew Jackson stuff...

Talk about an American hero...

They asked him his greatest accomplishment when he was dying and he said.

"I killed the bank!"

And thanks to him we had 80 years of prosperity and greatness as a nation up until 1913... And to bookend that Woodrow Wilson who allowed the bank... said, "I sold out my country."

At least he had the integrity to admit it.

Watch this and back up and watch part 7 too...watch all of it.

My link

• Upvote 1

Are you coming back and comment if it doesn't go the way you ( your sources) described?

I am guessing based on the information I have.

My sources have a huge job that doesn't end with the RV. I asked them will they tell the story afterwards and they said they are going to take a vacation.

They said they still had a lot of work to do--------- and who knows what the big picture entails, not sure they know.

I would like to see a worldwide Constitution that closely resembles our Constitution and the Magna Carta. Ideally I would rather all nations stayed sovereign with similar Constitutions.

The Bill of Rights is actually more important than anything. The people need to have the police powers restricted as the Bill of Rights dictates.

Sound banking NOT based on debt will solve many social issues.... It did every time there were real mechanisms in place to keep banks and free enterprise honest.

Every single man in this country or anywhere who wants a better world for their grandchildren should participate. One participates through self education and believing their voice matters...and it does... more than voting but as in writing and keeping their reps under the gun.

As for me, If it doesn't happen this week...is that my fault...do I have to grovel or apologize?

I wanted to pass on encouraging news. I have no agenda in the dinar world other than making a million dollars.

As for the global issue... My agenda is to know I tried to do something for future generations. I truly hope millions will get involved because this is a job for millions. Money masters video will pretty much guide you through everything... it is all there...find 10 minutes a day...

• Upvote 3

If you feel you HAVE to be a negative about this info, at least wait until his projected RV dates/weeks have passed.

I have some info I would like to share with the negative/bashing members here! The negative comments and hard core bashing is going to stop or we are going to break out the ban hammer.

I have no link ;)

Yeah!!! You let them have it Bumper :)

As for me, If it doesn't happen this week...is that my fault...do I have to grovel or apologize?

End Quote

Didn't say that infact... I said if you'd feel like giving a comment....Or a possible explanation as to why ( if infact it does not occur...but it might, right?) it didn't occur ( from your privy sources)..

No fault talk whatsoever.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

Didn't say that infact... I said if you'd feel like giving a comment....Or a possible explanation as to why ( if infact it does not occur...but it might, right?) it didn't occur ( from your privy sources)..

No fault talk whatsoever.

No worries brother... Didn't mean to sound defensive about the question but rather the idea that hundreds of people would feel it necessary to punish me for trying to cheer people up...

Fortunately I am in a really great mood this weekend and the bashing, most of it I didn't read and I remain convinced we are close.

Never in my life, other than the couple times my screenplays were with bigshots in Hollywood, did I have this sort of optimism and hope... So the bashers can be bashers... Whatever their reasons are.

I am excited. I am confident this is really happening. If not this week. Soon.

Okay, not one more word from me in this post. Pretty much covered everything.

• Upvote 2

No worries brother... Didn't mean to sound defensive about the question but rather the idea that hundreds of people would feel it necessary to punish me for trying to cheer people up...

Fortunately I am in a really great mood this weekend and the bashing, most of it I didn't read and I remain convinced we are close.

Never in my life, other than the couple times my screenplays were with bigshots in Hollywood, did I have this sort of optimism and hope... So the bashers can be bashers... Whatever their reasons are.

I am excited. I am confident this is really happening. If not this week. Soon.

Okay, not one more word from me in this post. Pretty much covered everything.

Ok... I'm sure nobody wants to punish you for anything....People will be able to see the difference between someone like yourself and, say, a Okie or a Bluwolf.. Let's give them ( People) some credit for that....

People can and probably will have their say about yours and any other post on this Forum, which is something healthy to do and doesn't necessarily mean it's a bash even if they might not agree with you.

I'm glad you feel very optimistic and I would hope this is a sign of something good to occur as soon as possible .

Good Luck to us.

• Upvote 2

I have been watching this thread, without much comment, but I do have to say that EGK does make some very valid points in his analysis of what he feels is going on through his contacts. I do believe that something is afoot and that we are not privy to any of the information (for good reason). So lets all remain resolute, and while we idly wait, understand that this is a greater plan not really intended for us miniscule investors, but for something to roll out that encompasses primarily what the powers that be have envisioned for a long time. UR

This is a tough one for me. Ildy waiting on the sidelines has never been my strong suit. :lol: I'm not sure that keeping me out of the loop "for good reason" totally works for me, either. :lol::D I may just be nosy, but I prefer to say I have a "curious mind," and I really do yearn to know what these people could be thinking to cause this to move forward so slowly. I've always been a "get 'er done" kind of girl. But I have been presented with hundreds of times I've had to wait, so maybe there is a Life Lesson I need in here somewhere. :D:P

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Thanks for the post a little hope goes a long ways.

I am excited, Obama has just announced the Troop Withdrawal from Iraq. This could not be better news. How exciting!

Sorry folks you are all waiting for a non event. It is economically and mathematically impossible to RV 1 to 1 against the US dollar. No RV has ever happened that way and that is not how the currency markets work.

The Dinar is more an emotional investment (like "Tulip Mania") than an economic one. People aren't buying because they've sat down and done the impossible maths - they're buying because others encourage them to "not miss out", who in turn are encouraged by others who say the same thing, all in a chain leading back to the pumpers who make their money not holding Dinar - but from getting rid of them!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Sorry folks you are all waiting for a non event. It is economically and mathematically impossible to RV 1 to 1 against the US dollar. No RV has ever happened that way and that is not how the currency markets work.

The Dinar is more an emotional investment (like "Tulip Mania") than an economic one. People aren't buying because they've sat down and done the impossible maths - they're buying because others encourage them to "not miss out", who in turn are encouraged by others who say the same thing, all in a chain leading back to the pumpers who make their money not holding Dinar - but from getting rid of them!

I do agree with you, but then I don't. When I see that the federal Reserve is giving some serious guidance to the CBI I do not even question it. Mathematically how can the Federal Reserve hand out 16 trillion? Yet they did it. Then I see the document that was created by the US gov't in 2002 about the future of Iraq before the war started. It stated "To sustain the likely positive impact of the new currency, it is essential to re-establish the base purchasing and foreign exchange value of the New Iraqi Dinar as it was in the 1970s." (1 ID = 3.30 USD)

Who knows... Time will tell.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I do agree with you, but then I don't. When I see that the federal Reserve is giving some serious guidance to the CBI I do not even question it. Mathematically how can the Federal Reserve hand out 16 trillion? Yet they did it. Then I see the document that was created by the US gov't in 2002 about the future of Iraq before the war started. It stated "To sustain the likely positive impact of the new currency, it is essential to re-establish the base purchasing and foreign exchange value of the New Iraqi Dinar as it was in the 1970s." (1 ID = 3.30 USD)

Who knows... Time will tell.

16 trillion? To who? A 1ID = 3.30 USD would mean that 29 trillion Dinar would magically become 100 trillion USD? This is bordering on insanity! There is only 10.2 trillion USD in circulation. That means a third world, war torn ravaged country like Iraq would have more GDP than the rest of the world combined? (60 trillion USD)

The Iraq Central Bank have openly and repeatedly stated they will redenominate - NOT "RV". Only pumpers invented a "Dinar RV" rumor-mill. There's really no arguing with their intention anymore after the clear April & June announcements to specifically "redenominate based on Turkey". What's really happening is that some people have been so desperately attached to being a promised millionaire just from changing $1k of dollars into Dinars and back again that they won't even look at what the ICB are saying anymore if it's not what they want to hear because "the dream" is more important to them than the truth. So they ignore it and cling onto failed pumper conspiracies as to why the "RV hasn't happened yet". It's because there isn't one and never has been outside of some chat rooms run by pumpers who whip people up into an unhealthy state of despair and permanent excited anticipation of a non-event.

If anyone is in any doubt as to what will happen, here are two of Iraq's recent announcements in plain English from the people who are in charge of the whole process:-

April 13th 2011 - "Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Tuesday that the project of Iraqi Dinar re-denomination consisting of removing three zeroes is close to completion. The re-denomination project is believed to be a strategic plan that will be passed to the ministerial council and Parliament once complete. Iraqi economists believe the re-denomination of Iraqi Dinar will not have a major influence on the purchasing power of the Iraqi Dinar which the government has hopes high on it."

June 24th 2011 - "Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Thursday that it is planning to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency. The new currency will be printed after deleting the zeros and will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language. It will bear as well photos of Iraq’s civilizations and patrimony in addition to symbols of Iraqi intellectuals and figures”, Saleh noted. On June 19, Iraq’s Central Bank Governor Sanan Al Shebeibi affirmed during the meeting of independent commissions with Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki that the bank is preparing all requirements needed to replace the Iraqi Currency."

You don't get new banknotes from an "RV" (which keeps the same notes), you get it with a redenomination. Those x,000 notes you hold are going to cease being legal tender and replaced with new x notes at a ratio of probably 1000:1. There's really nothing to take out of context on the above very clear announcements. The word "redenomination" (lop) was used no less than 3 times in just the April 13th announcement alone. "RV" has never been used by the ICB. It's only psychological denial and "dreaming" out of fear of the truth that's keeping some people confused.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

16 trillion? To who? A 1ID = 3.30 USD would mean that 29 trillion Dinar would magically become 100 trillion USD? This is bordering on insanity! There is only 10.2 trillion USD in circulation. That means a third world, war torn ravaged country like Iraq would have more GDP than the rest of the world combined? (60 trillion USD)

The Iraq Central Bank have openly and repeatedly stated they will redenominate - NOT "RV". Only pumpers invented a "Dinar RV" rumor-mill. There's really no arguing with their intention anymore after the clear April & June announcements to specifically "redenominate based on Turkey". What's really happening is that some people have been so desperately attached to being a promised millionaire just from changing $1k of dollars into Dinars and back again that they won't even look at what the ICB are saying anymore if it's not what they want to hear because "the dream" is more important to them than the truth. So they ignore it and cling onto failed pumper conspiracies as to why the "RV hasn't happened yet". It's because there isn't one and never has been outside of some chat rooms run by pumpers who whip people up into an unhealthy state of despair and permanent excited anticipation of a non-event.

If anyone is in any doubt as to what will happen, here are two of Iraq's recent announcements in plain English from the people who are in charge of the whole process:-

April 13th 2011 - "Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Tuesday that the project of Iraqi Dinar re-denomination consisting of removing three zeroes is close to completion. The re-denomination project is believed to be a strategic plan that will be passed to the ministerial council and Parliament once complete. Iraqi economists believe the re-denomination of Iraqi Dinar will not have a major influence on the purchasing power of the Iraqi Dinar which the government has hopes high on it."

June 24th 2011 - "Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Thursday that it is planning to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency. The new currency will be printed after deleting the zeros and will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language. It will bear as well photos of Iraq’s civilizations and patrimony in addition to symbols of Iraqi intellectuals and figures”, Saleh noted. On June 19, Iraq’s Central Bank Governor Sanan Al Shebeibi affirmed during the meeting of independent commissions with Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki that the bank is preparing all requirements needed to replace the Iraqi Currency."

You don't get new banknotes from an "RV" (which keeps the same notes), you get it with a redenomination. Those x,000 notes you hold are going to cease being legal tender and replaced with new x notes at a ratio of probably 1000:1. There's really nothing to take out of context on the above very clear announcements. The word "redenomination" (lop) was used no less than 3 times in just the April 13th announcement alone. "RV" has never been used by the ICB. It's only psychological denial and "dreaming" out of fear of the truth that's keeping some people confused.

That $16 trillion, from my understanding was the US Fed giving other central banks the money without the US Govt.'s permission. This was not a real highly monitored issue as it was never a big thing in the media. The document was found on a legitimate government site... So I believe the $16T issue is a true statement.. It likely wasn't done all at once, but was only determined by doing an audit.

RV is slang, just like LOP. For them to speak in terms similar to R/V, they would likely use different phrases such as "Increase the purchaing power" "Strengthen the value" "Raise the exchange rate against other foreign currencies" etc. etc.

Do you always believe what you read in the news?? Who says this would be a 1000:1 R/D? They could easily simply replace an old 25,000 note with a new 25 notes and do a hybrid scenario.

i.e., they could revalue at $0.01 and remove two zeros and it would appear as if it was a 1:1 R/D, but in reality they did a R/V @ $0.01 and removed the two zeros (100:1) basically removing the 3 zeros in this process.

Heck! They could remove 1 zero and R/V @ $0.10 which would lead to an end result of 1:1. Has this been done? Yes - See Marshall Plan.

Is a straight up R/D @ 1000:1 good for them? No - it will cause a run on their banks. Every speculative holder will cash out upon a R/D. Banks fear run on banks...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol Math?

We're talking about a country taken over by the same elites that gave us the Federal Reserve and their amazing 'makes trillions out of nothing' mentality.

They're in the process of destroying America and the Dollar,and rest assured they could care less what is 'right for Iraq'.

To these international bankers it's more along the lines of 'whats good for my off shores account'.

At this point trying to use Govt figures or the numbers off the books is laughable.

• Upvote 3

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

EGK you may have been a week early. This may end up being our great weekend! ;)

Lol Math?

We're talking about a country taken over by the same elites that gave us the Federal Reserve and their amazing 'makes trillions out of nothing' mentality.

They're in the process of destroying America and the Dollar,and rest assured they could care less what is 'right for Iraq'.

To these international bankers it's more along the lines of 'whats good for my off shores account'.

At this point trying to use Govt figures or the numbers off the books is laughable.

Not to be coy but the elites who gave us the Federal Reserve are dead. But I do agree with the rest of your post

That $16 trillion, from my understanding was the US Fed giving other central banks the money without the US Govt.'s permission. This was not a real highly monitored issue as it was never a big thing in the media. The document was found on a legitimate government site... So I believe the $16T issue is a true statement.. It likely wasn't done all at once, but was only determined by doing an audit.

RV is slang, just like LOP. For them to speak in terms similar to R/V, they would likely use different phrases such as "Increase the purchaing power" "Strengthen the value" "Raise the exchange rate against other foreign currencies" etc. etc.

Do you always believe what you read in the news?? Who says this would be a 1000:1 R/D? They could easily simply replace an old 25,000 note with a new 25 notes and do a hybrid scenario.

i.e., they could revalue at $0.01 and remove two zeros and it would appear as if it was a 1:1 R/D, but in reality they did a R/V @ $0.01 and removed the two zeros (100:1) basically removing the 3 zeros in this process.

Heck! They could remove 1 zero and R/V @ $0.10 which would lead to an end result of 1:1. Has this been done? Yes - See Marshall Plan.

Is a straight up R/D @ 1000:1 good for them? No - it will cause a run on their banks. Every speculative holder will cash out upon a R/D. Banks fear run on banks...

I don't believe you understand how an RD or RV work and the distinction between them. It does not matter what Iraq does to its currency as far as a lop or RD. The value against the dollar will not change nor the purchsaing power.

For an expert analysis of this go to the Dinar Perspectives forum under 'Great Debate' and read Brians' responses in this dialogue to Dinar enthusiasts. He is irrefutable and has the most logical and concise grasp on this issue than anyone. It's not even close.

• Downvote 6