Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

I am SOOOOOOOO over this!!! <_<

And EGK what are your credentials, if you don't mind my asking? For Pete's sake I could pull up a different log in name and start saying things based on all the conference calls, dinar sites, etc,etc,etc, and this really isn't that difficult to make up a new profile of someone to make them sound legit. Basically, all one has to do is say: I can't tell you my sources but we are SOOO close. We are sitting on the edge of this thing. I got the call tonight. <(this is particularly good if you post at 2 or 3 am because then it really "means" something big is happening).

Last week, last month, yesterday, today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, next Friday....the 30th, the 11th, the 14th, the 24th, Okies birthday...before the holiday, after the holiday, before parliment sessions, during parliment sessions, after parliment sessions, secret sessions, by the end of 2007, closers to 2009, surely by 2010, 2011 is the year, not until 2012, at Talabani's house, in Maliki's car, at Alawi's secret retreat, under the rug, at the bar, on a ship.... Need I go ONNNNNN?

I haven't been on this sight for a week and NOTHING has changed. It's like a bad tape that gets rewound and replayed over and over and over and over.... This whole Dinar blog thing would be a great study in human psychology or even psychosis.

Annnnnd where the heck has Cisole gone???

DinarC (not having a Namaste moment)

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

And EGK what are your credentials, if you don't mind my asking? For Pete's sake I could pull up a different log in name and start saying things based on all the conference calls, dinar sites, etc,etc,etc, and this really isn't that difficult to make up a new profile of someone to make them sound legit. Basically, all one has to do is say: I can't tell you my sources but we are SOOO close. We are sitting on the edge of this thing. I got the call tonight. <(this is particularly good if you post at 2 or 3 am because then it really "means" something big is happening).

Last week, last month, yesterday, today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, next Friday....the 30th, the 11th, the 14th, the 24th, Okies birthday...before the holiday, after the holiday, before parliment sessions, during parliment sessions, after parliment sessions, secret sessions, by the end of 2007, closers to 2009, surely by 2010, 2011 is the year, not until 2012, at Talabani's house, in Maliki's car, at Alawi's secret retreat, under the rug, at the bar, on a ship.... Need I go ONNNNNN?

I haven't been on this sight for a week and NOTHING has changed. It's like a bad tape that gets rewound and replayed over and over and over and over.... This whole Dinar blog thing would be a great study in human psychology or even psychosis.

Totally understand your frustration with this investment...it's always been tomorrow or next week.

If you take the time to click on EGK's. Pic, you can pull up his/her profile...and read through every post they've ever written.

He states (going to assume he's a guy here) he's produced some videos for the White Hats group (pro bono I might add) ...if you don't know who they are or what (they claim) they've done, search for their blog ...there's extensive info - documentation, audio,video, and a full blog for one's perusal.

Long story short,EGK has made friends with a key member of the group who (may or may not) plays a critical role in the events surrounding the RV process.

I, for one, am very glad EGK brought forth his information- he didn't have to and it's very sad that a lot of people are putting neg stuff out- it's OK to have a skeptic opinion, but couldn't you just wait it out for the 2 week window he specified? One has to admit there's something afoot here....all the massive amounts of info that have been coming out (be it good/bad/indifferent) over the last couple of months has been staggering-comparatively speaking with the rest of the waiting since 2003.

Thanks again EGK :)

(Sorry if this looks weird..posting reply from Android)

• Upvote 7

There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory

Souds like China vs USA

Specifically, do you mean the currency bill in Congress,which I think made it through the House today?

Edited by Carrello

Link please!

-

come on Mark you know better than to ask for a link to a private conversation on the phone or in person...sometimes the link question for proof is just a dumb question this would be one of those times!

Not to mean't to bash but it is obvious he can't provide a link!

But thanks EKG, I appreciate all of your posts, and this fits in line with I got from T-man's last CC and what I am hearing from my financial adviser who I have known and been close friends with for 15 years and the last 5 of those 15 have been my financial adviser whom I pay.

• Upvote 2

come on Mark you know better than to ask for a link to a private conversation on the phone or in person...sometimes the link question for proof is just a dumb question this would be one of those times!

Not to mean't to bash but it is obvious he can't provide a link!

I'm sorry, I guess my tongue in cheek humor doesn't translate very well in type. :P:lol:

-

I don't know if you are up on current events but I believe EGK has indeed participated in these posts. Chill dude, if it doesn't turn out then you can do the ol I told you so dance. I do believe he has connections, and he believes in them, but like everything some things can shift to the left. Nothing is a for sure.

However I do understand your skepticism because we have indeed heard just about everything except RV with this investment. And some of us have been here way too long, and some of us just signed up and we are already tired of it all.

EGK does have my respect even if it does not turn out, but if it does a case of patron shall be sent to him and he won't have to pay the shipping.

j

I'll go 50 50 with you on the case. I will throw in a party hat in his choice of color, hell, I will send a hat in every color of the rainbow.

It's late and I am down with the flu so I see some typos and I HATE typos....

I see enough good people here...not hear...UGH! There are a few others so please forgive me.

Dr. J

Michael, I remember a year ago thinking no way will this take until 2011. No way. Well, here we are. I was so naive it never dawned on me that someone would by out and out lie on the "facts" and "intel" so they could make a buck. I have come a long way.

Take care of yourself. You need to get better so you can enjoy this RV coming up. Hot tea, cognac and one tbsp of honey

All i can say is please let it happen ....i found a house I realy like..and my son can ride the bus and i can quit driving him every day to school.

Kathleen

I hope you get it, Kathleen. There is nothing like home. Money can't buy that.

• Upvote 1

EGK, on 14 October 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/87685-good-news/#ixzz1apDbFRB6

EKG, thx, tired of Afganistan, positive news helps me to hang on a little bit longer.

• Upvote 4

Are you all right? Seriously, if we bother you so much, and nothing has changed in a week, why don't you just check back in a week. No, I have a better idea. We will call you ....collect.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you feel you HAVE to be a negative about this info, at least wait until his projected RV dates/weeks have passed.

I have some info I would like to share with the negative/bashing members here! The negative comments and hard core bashing is going to stop or we are going to break out the ban hammer.

I have no link ;)

without a link, It's just a rumor, Bump!

You left out November 31st! (The GURUs came up with that one)

• Upvote 2

I was very bummed out so I called my source. He gave me good news. I figured other people want some hopeful news too. I am trying not to give details because I took it upon myself to share this much. If it delays further, that would suck. But my source is so important to the success of the revaluation of these world currencies that he is in the eye of the hurricane.

I have tried to explain the intricacy of this in other threads as carefully as possible. There were some major power players trying to stop this and some others seeing this as a golden moment to make an even larger impact on the world. They are still warring behind the scenes but one side has had a huge victory. If you look closely at the news you will see it. Others have touched on it in the last couple days. When one side tries to say it is bull and another says it isn't. Sort of shows you that one side isn't happy about the changing power... Iraq's details are not the hold up, it is the two Goliaths wrestling for control of the system.

Whether next week or the week after, we are close and THIS IS HAPPENING and the rate is going to be healthy... By the time I am authorized to give details it won't matter, we will be taking care of business.

When people are talking trillions of dollars, STUFF HAPPENS... And if this doesn't happen really soon -- I won't say another word... I will be disappointed-- but not surprised.

(patron is a top shelf tequila)

I have followed your posts and you have a pulse of the big picture. Thanks for putting your reputation on the line, making a call and sharing it, oh and putting up with all the skeptics. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

And you are?????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

If you feel you HAVE to be a negative about this info, at least wait until his projected RV dates/weeks have passed.

I have some info I would like to share with the negative/bashing members here! The negative comments and hard core bashing is going to stop or we are going to break out the ban hammer.

I have no link ;)

DON'T THINK YOU'LL NEED A LINK ON THAT POST. :o

• Upvote 2

The RV may be put off for another 3 to 4 years.

Conditions in Iraq are deteriorating.

Iraq is nowhere near ready even if they wanted to RV.

Iraq must still fill vacant positions in parliament or call for new elections.

The Kurds are threatening to walk out on talks.

Terror is on the rise in Baghdad as US troops wind down.

Iraqis are fighting amongst themselves.

They are not ready for Democracy at all.

Foreign investors are still hesitant to set up shop in Iraq.

Iraq is begging for investments & technology.

The big contracts will not happen.

Iraq can't prosper under such conditions no matter how much oil they pump.

Oil is no magic bullet to their problems.

Iraq is still a backwards country.

Iraqis are barbaric by history & by nature.

Nothing will ever change that fact.

If you have ID as I do...consider it as a long term investement. It will happen when conditions favor it.

Right now our best hope is that the ID floats agaist the Dollar weakening by the day.

The weak Dollar is our best friend right now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Totally understand your frustration with this investment...it's always been tomorrow or next week.

If you take the time to click on EGK's. Pic, you can pull up his/her profile...and read through every post they've ever written.

He states (going to assume he's a guy here) he's produced some videos for the White Hats group (pro bono I might add) ...if you don't know who they are or what (they claim) they've done, search for their blog ...there's extensive info - documentation, audio,video, and a full blog for one's perusal.

Long story short,EGK has made friends with a key member of the group who (may or may not) plays a critical role in the events surrounding the RV process.

I, for one, am very glad EGK brought forth his information- he didn't have to and it's very sad that a lot of people are putting neg stuff out- it's OK to have a skeptic opinion, but couldn't you just wait it out for the 2 week window he specified? One has to admit there's something afoot here....all the massive amounts of info that have been coming out (be it good/bad/indifferent) over the last couple of months has been staggering-comparatively speaking with the rest of the waiting since 2003.

Thanks again EGK :)

(Sorry if this looks weird..posting reply from Android)

I have to agree with FreckledFuzz. Instead of beating up on EGK for clarification, TAKE THE TIME to research his prior posts. He hasn't been particularly cryptic about the fact that his intel revolves around the "White Hats," and he has provided a fair amount of detail in the past. Either you believe it, or you don't. Everyone wants to be "spoon fed" information rather than obtain it in a way which would allow them to analyze and formulate their OWN opinions. This site has TONS of information contained within its archives, easily obtained by going to the profile of the original poster. Utilize it. ;)

• Upvote 4

Umbertino asked about the Rv...

I asked him when--- he said it had already, he gave me a high rate that was showing on the screen...but said it may go up or down from there.

End Quote

Thanks for your reply.

It's late and I am down with the flu so I see some typos and I HATE typos....

I see enough good people here...not hear...UGH! There are a few others so please forgive me.

Dr. J

No worries and thanks for your take on the situation.

Edited by umbertino

You just covered both points that I was going to. EGK is not a pumper, or a fly-by-night, he/she is always serious and doesn't get into the gutter, or chat just to chatter. When EGK has something to say, it is said. So I am behind you, EGK, all the way. Every high-level person has professional and personal contacts, and why not EGK?

And Zig is right, maybe he does enjoy his job, or own his own company, and would not dream of giving it up.

When this RV's next week (positive affirmations!) I won't give up my company. I am going to buy houses, travels, cars, and it will all be a business write-off. And I will keep the people I have, and hire more. Why would I give that up? It doesn't matter how much money you have, you have to have a reason to get up in the morning. The people with the most money, still work.

Anything can happen between now and next week to accelerate or stop an RV. But I am going with EGK on this one.

Thanks for making my weekend.

I agree, thanks carrello & EGK... Hope it's true....