Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News

EGK

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

• Upvote 36
  • Downvote 37

Just talked with my sources and they said things are going very well and we will see an RV by next week. Actually it has already RV'd... but the banking system and the financing are making their final pen strokes.

Outside of curve balls like sudden wars I wanted to pass on some good news for the weekend.

oh, man!! EGK, when I asked you to be my new GURU, I didn't think you would literally become one of THEM!! Taking applications again!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If I'm not mistaken you claim to have somebody over there in a high place, if thats the case we're in good shape.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 2

You know what's really funny? It's the fact that this is true and so many people just can't it won't believe it. Jaded spirits create jaded hope...and without hope it is too difficult to accept facts.

So sad, but I am so glad it is over. Sorry no link.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

I don't guess you would be interested in meeting me this weekend and purchasing mine at a little discount?

• Upvote 2

You know what's really funny? It's the fact that this is true and so many people just can't it won't believe it. Jaded spirits create jaded hope...and without hope it is too difficult to accept facts.

ok, any idea on a rate?

:lol:

Could they be using that disappearing ink?

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 4

it's called 'the boy who cried wolf'. plus, it is a total load of crap.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

I knew there was a reason to start happy hour early today.

• Upvote 2

Great post. Ive also heard from some of the people i converse with and no its not okie or any of them, that they aare being offered 2-3 dollars per dinar on the black market because the soldiers cannot take the iraqi dinar home this tells me something is about to happen and it got me really excited. ALL Rumor but I have heard some of these stories more than once take it or leave it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I don't know if I can finish this post.... I have to run out and buy another million dinar..... before Monday...... Only on the word of a high up Intel person ....... maybe 2 million more................. opps car is running OUT of here.......... now if it came from Okie I would buy three................ and it is snowing in Iraq now....it is 28 degrees.. my intel tells Me that they are heading up the sand dunes tonight for night time snow boarding ................I am waxing my board and on a flight over there tonight.......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6