Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Million for Sale

J2llc

I've got two million dinars in 5k notes. Bought them from Dinarbanker.com a while back. In a bind and have to sell a portion of my investment. $1000 USD per million. $1900 will be accepted for the whole kit-and-kaboodle. My loss, your gain. I'm down in Key West Florida. Not a creepy guy or a scammer, just a normal young man who spent too much moolah this summer. I can post images if necessary for those interested. Talk to you soon!

-Benjamin

I've got two million dinars in 5k notes. Bought them from Dinarbanker.com a while back. In a bind and have to sell a portion of my investment. $1000 USD per million. $1900 will be accepted for the whole kit-and-kaboodle. My loss, your gain. I'm down in Key West Florida. Not a creepy guy or a scammer, just a normal young man who spent too much moolah this summer. I can post images if necessary for those interested. Talk to you soon!

-Benjamin

Hi Benjamin...I may be interested?...It would need to have it shipped to Georgia. Would you be willing to set up Paypal as our conduit?

MGE

Hi Benjamin...I may be interested?...It would need to have it shipped to Georgia. Would you be willing to set up Paypal as our conduit?

MGE

Hello there MGE, I've got a verified paypal already in place and have been using it for years for ebay and whatnot. I have no problem shipping wherever you may be.

Hello there MGE, I've got a verified paypal already in place and have been using it for years for ebay and whatnot. I have no problem shipping wherever you may be.

Hi Benjamin.....Please email me at mtdjl5@yahoo.com.......It is after 1AM now EST...I will check yahoo sometime before 10:30 Tuesday morn then will be gone till 10PM that eve. Give me a shout with a price for the 2 mil...

Thanks

Michael

Email sent.

Hi Benjamin, 1900 is agreeable if you pay shipping.....if this works for you then send me a Paypal invoice ....You pick shipping method that you will pay for. Is that ok with you Benjamin?

Michael

PS...I have to head out earlier than expected. If I see the invoice in my email, with the above term of payment entered in the comments section of invoice from paypal; then I will execute the Paypal payment tonight.

PPS...Have a nice day Benjamin.