Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No mo' Breitling?

Longboarder81

No audio update since 10/10. I'm not the type that hangs on to his every word, but he is interesting to listen to, seems to be on top of things, for the most part. Has anyone heard if he has just stopped, taking a hiatus, etc? No biggie, though. We can live without him... Ha!

Go are vee!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

maybe he just took a few days off, or is sick, or he has a new obsession (girl friend). Y'all know what you women do to guys' thought processes! :rolleyes::):D

Yep. ( about women)... But it's a nice feeling ( to be in love)... I'm still an incurable Romantic even though I suffered a lot for Love like many or most.

Edited by umbertino

Lol, I listen to him and In my opinion he is no where near a plumper but your entitled to your opinion.

Mont, buddy I'm Shirc's wife on FB... this is how they work.

Breitling is the fore runner for the lower denom scam. 20% increase on the exchange rate..really B?

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to external site
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yep. ( about women)... But it's a nice feeling ( to be in love)... I'm still an incurable Romantic even though I suffered a lot for Love like many or most.

You know what they say, Umbertino - It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Good Morning my fellowsouls

just saw the title and thought I would read what was up,

first of all, I listen to him every once in awhile, never heard

him say anything that made me want to buy anymore,

nor exchange my denoms......

I am an earlybird and every morning on this link (most of the time by 6am eastern!)

he has posted BOTH his am report AND his afternoon .......you will see today/the

were both posted 4 hours ago.....

My link

He lost his credibility with me along time ago, I figure he has to get up before

everyone else in his house and do this before he goes to his real job.

He is always talking about traveling around and meetings....he loves reading about

himself with all the people who write him....telling him how great he is...

JMO

all the best,

LA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mont, buddy I'm Shirc's wife on FB... this is how they work.

Breitling is the fore runner for the lower denom scam. 20% increase on the exchange rate..really B?

the way I look at it is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I personally like the guy but that doesn't mean the others will. I do not dislike and I do not get mad at anyone for not liking him either. I just hope that this will work out sooner for all those rather than later and hopefully at the end will all be happy.

• Upvote 4

Good Morning my fellowsouls

just saw the title and thought I would read what was up,

first of all, I listen to him every once in awhile, never heard

him say anything that made me want to buy anymore,

nor exchange my denoms......

I am an earlybird and every morning on this link (most of the time by 6am eastern!)

he has posted BOTH his am report AND his afternoon .......you will see today/the

were both posted 4 hours ago.....

My link

He lost his credibility with me along time ago, I figure he has to get up before

everyone else in his house and do this before he goes to his real job.

He is always talking about traveling around and meetings....he loves reading about

himself with all the people who write him....telling him how great he is...

JMO

all the best,

LA

He may be a pumper, but getting up early isn't proof. I get up long before the rest of my family, and I have no clue what CBI or Shabibi will do. But then, I also have no clue what Breitling's motive is, either.

• Upvote 1

You know what they say, Umbertino - It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I concur completely, my Friend---- Even though that might mean suffering some times.... It shows we have a Heart, Soul and a sensitive nature...Not a cynical one.

Edited by umbertino