Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

200,000 shares or 200,000 dinar worth

I am confused do we have to buy 200,000 shares at a time when we buy stocks or do we buy 200,000 dinar worth of shares. There is a big difference here because for stocks that are 20 plus dinar per share the average joe like me can't afford to buy shares in that company if we have to buy 200,000 shares at a time. If we can buy 200,000 dinar worth of shares thats a big difference. Then I can get in on some of the higher priced stocks. I have warka's email that states you must buy 200,000 shares at a time but Adam Montana's sample buy order that we can use in some of the other post states 200,000 dinar. Any help would be appreciated especially from people who are using a different broker than Warka Bank.

• Upvote 1

I am confused do we have to buy 200,000 shares at a time when we buy stocks or do we buy 200,000 dinar worth of shares. There is a big difference here because for stocks that are 20 plus dinar per share the average joe like me can't afford to buy shares in that company if we have to buy 200,000 shares at a time. If we can buy 200,000 dinar worth of shares thats a big difference. Then I can get in on some of the higher priced stocks. I have warka's email that states you must buy 200,000 shares at a time but Adam Montana's sample buy order that we can use in some of the other post states 200,000 dinar. Any help would be appreciated especially from people who are using a different broker than Warka Bank.

Banks are well under the 20 IQD mark - I own all banks and Baghdad Soft Drink (Pepsi) - all are trading well under 10 IQD and most under 4 IQD. Salaam (the HSBC affiliate) is trading at 5 IQD - they just signed a deal to prepare the IPO for AsiaCell - With all due respect, judging by your statement above, I don't think you have done the appropriate research to get into the ISX just yet - your comments do not reflect current market values at all - only a handful are trading at the levels you quoted. Ones I would not touch at all - way over priced. Good luck.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/marketPerformance.html

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 1

Banks are well under the 20 IQD mark - I own all banks and Baghdad Soft Drink (Pepsi) - all are trading well under 10 IQD and most under 4 IQD. Salaam (the HSBC affiliate) is trading at 5 IQD - they just signed a deal to prepare the IPO for AsiaCell - With all due respect, judging by your statement above, I don't think you have done the appropriate research to get into the ISX just yet - your comments do not reflect current market values at all - only a handful are trading at the levels you quoted. Ones I would not touch at all - way over priced. Good luck.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/marketPerformance.html

Thanks Heinzy. I was looking at the hotel index and some of those that have been suggested to get into are pricey right now. I have been researching and listening to comments on the telecommunitcation ipos and it sounds promising. Thanks for your help. I am new at the isx and still learning.

Matthew,

A short answer to your question is 200,000 shares not Dinar. The price will be multiplied by the shares you intend to own with 200,000 shares being the minimum...in addition to the broker fees. Hope this helps.

Kingjaffi

Agreed, you must buy 200,000 shares.